Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Printable Price list :: zc158

Quote Originally Posted by pixodaros View Post
    Sometime in the next week or two, I would be willing to try the fix by OldNGrey on a test install of my "1.5.4 to 1.5.8 database-only upgrade" and see if that fixes it for me.
    I had a look at the 1.5.8 download on Github. Two of the README files have BMH in the names and includes/modules/sideboxes/YOUR_TEMPLATE/information.php in the official PPL 3.0.1 download becomes includes/modules/sideboxs/bmh_bootstrap/information.php in the OldNGrey 1.5.8 folder on Github.

Should we rename the folder with information.php to MY_TEMPLATE?

includes/extra_definitions in the original readme.html becomes includes/extra_datafiles but I think that is a 1.5.7 or 1.5.8 thing

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Just to keep a single repository to avoid confusion, how about submitting a PR to my GitHub with your changes?
    @OldNGrey, if you're willing (as you've shown) to take the plugin over, I'd be more than happy to point the plugin's GitHub link to your repo.

Plugin Contributions

I had a look at the 1.5.8 download on Github. Two of the README files have BMH in the names and includes/modules/sideboxes/YOUR_TEMPLATE/information.php in the official PPL 3.0.1 download becomes includes/modules/sideboxs/bmh_bootstrap/information.php in the OldNGrey 1.5.8 folder on Github.

Should we rename the folder with information.php to MY_TEMPLATE?

includes/extra_definitions in the original readme.html becomes includes/extra_datafiles but I think that is a 1.5.7 or 1.5.8 thing
    Sorry! My mistake. I placed part of my working files in Github and not the generic set for use by everyone else.

I have updated GitHub to display the correct folders names eg YOUR_ADMIN and YOUR_TEMPLATE as well as updating the readme files.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @OldNGrey, if you're willing (as you've shown) to take the plugin over, I'd be more than happy to point the plugin's GitHub link to your repo.
    Thanks but don't change it too soon. I'm still getting my head around GitHub and managed to blow away all my local repository changes for Printable Price List.
    Just manually rebuilding it backup on GitHub with the latest changes.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by OldNGrey View Post
    Sorry! My mistake. I placed part of my working files in Github and not the generic set for use by everyone else.

I have updated GitHub to display the correct folders names eg YOUR_ADMIN and YOUR_TEMPLATE as well as updating the readme files.
    Great, I will try to install that set of files using the instructions in the readme on Wednesday.

Plugin Contributions

When I installed the zc158 files version of PPL from the latest Github and clicked a button in the Admin interface I saw:

"WARNING: An Error occurred, please let us know! If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you entered valid data."

with the following log:
    Code:
    [10-Jan-2024 13:58:37 America/Vancouver] Request URI: /1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/keepalive.php?_=1704923553513, IP address: MY_IP, Language id 1
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:667]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:634]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:275]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_price_list_admin.php:44]
    #5  require_once(/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_price_list_admin.php) called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #6  require(/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/application_top.php:42]
    #7  require(/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/application_top.php) called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/keepalive.php:9]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1062:Duplicate entry 'PL_DEFAULT_PROFILE' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: INSERT INTO configuration
                (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added)
             VALUES
                ('Installed Version', 'PL_INSTALLED_VERSION', 'v3.0.0', 'The plugin version currently installed.', 37 , 10, NULL , 'trim(', now()),

('Default Profile', 'PL_DEFAULT_PROFILE', '1', 'Choose the default profile to use.', 37 , 10, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'1\', \'2\', \'3\' ),', now()),

('Show Profile Links?', 'PL_SHOW_PROFILES', 'true', 'Choose <em>true</em> to display links to the currently-enabled profiles on the <em>pricelist</em> page.', 37, 20, NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),', now()),

('Show Information Sidebox Link?', 'PL_SHOW_INFO_LINK', 'true', 'Choose whether (<em>true</em>) or not (<em>false</em>) a &quot;Price List&quot; link should be shown in the Information sidebox.', 37, 30, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),', now()) ==> (as called by) /WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_price_list_admin.php on line 44 <== in /WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    This plugin is not important enough to the site owner for me to be able to spend much time debugging this, but I should be able to keep up the buggy version for a day or two if you want more information or have a suggested fix.

Plugin Contributions

(second reply today, first reply describes error and log)

I had a look at table 'configuration' on a clean copy of the database. It does not seem to contain anything that begins with 'PL_' So this does not seem to be an issue with database entries left over from the ZC 1.5.4 install which had PPL

Similar errors from 2006 https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....EFAULT_PROFILE and 2007 https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....EFAULT_PROFILE

I don't know anything about unq_config_key_zen and I don't see it in init_price_list_admin.php or the other PHP files mentioned. If I knew more PHP or this was my shop I might be able to put in more time.

Edit: until my first post appears here is a copy of the log
    Code:
    [10-Jan-2024 13:58:37 America/Vancouver] Request URI: /1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/keepalive.php?_=1704923553513, IP address: MY_IP, Language id 1
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:667]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:634]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:275]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_price_list_admin.php:44]
    #5  require_once(/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_price_list_admin.php) called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #6  require(/WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/application_top.php:42]
    #7  require(/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/application_top.php) called at [/WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/keepalive.php:9]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1062:Duplicate entry 'PL_DEFAULT_PROFILE' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: INSERT INTO configuration
                (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added)
             VALUES
                ('Installed Version', 'PL_INSTALLED_VERSION', 'v3.0.0', 'The plugin version currently installed.', 37 , 10, NULL , 'trim(', now()),

('Default Profile', 'PL_DEFAULT_PROFILE', '1', 'Choose the default profile to use.', 37 , 10, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'1\', \'2\', \'3\' ),', now()),

('Show Profile Links?', 'PL_SHOW_PROFILES', 'true', 'Choose <em>true</em> to display links to the currently-enabled profiles on the <em>pricelist</em> page.', 37, 20, NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),', now()),

('Show Information Sidebox Link?', 'PL_SHOW_INFO_LINK', 'true', 'Choose whether (<em>true</em>) or not (<em>false</em>) a &quot;Price List&quot; link should be shown in the Information sidebox.', 37, 30, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),', now()) ==> (as called by) /WEBROOT/1.5.8/MY_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_price_list_admin.php on line 44 <== in /WEBROOT/1.5.8/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    Last edited by pixodaros; 10 Jan 2024 at 11:50 PM. Reason: added log

Plugin Contributions

(second reply today, first reply describes error and log)
    I had a look at table 'configuration' on a clean copy of the database. It does not seem to contain anything that begins with 'PL_' So this does not seem to be an issue with database entries left over from the ZC 1.5.4 install which had PPL
    I don't know anything about unq_config_key_zen and I don't see it in init_price_list_admin.php or the other PHP files mentioned. If I knew more PHP or this was my shop I might be able to put in more time.
    unq_config_key_zen is the name of an index on the configuration table. This be seen with phpMyAdmin when looking at the table structure.
    Name:  unq_config_key_zen_index.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  24.2 KB

You may have something unusual in your database.

1. I would run the pricelist_remove sql script to remove the PL_ entries in the configuration table.
    2. Then check with phpmyadmin that the PL_ values have been removed.

Code:
    SELECT * FROM `zen_configuration` WHERE `configuration_title` like "PL_%"
    Code:
    order by `configuration_title`;
    If there are any errors shown in zencart logs or phpmyadmin please record them

If all is OK then install the files for printable price list.

On a Vanilla install of zc158a it works out of the box with PHP versions from 7.4 up. If the remove script is run the values are removed from the database and then if admin > configuration > Printable Price-list is selected they are installed.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

Just to confirm, are you suggesting restoring the backup, then running the pricelist remove SQL script, then installing PPL?

On the broken ZC 1.5.8 install, there is no such table as zen_configuration

Code:
    SELECT * FROM `zen_configuration` WHERE `configuration_title` like "PL_%";
    returns nothing

On the 1.5.4 install,
    Code:
    SELECT * FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'PL_%';
    returns 119 lines. I could repeat that query on a clean 1.5.8 install.

Plugin Contributions

If you are the adding the Printable -pricelist plugin to new zc158a installation with a clean zc158a database when checking the database content use the same sql query
    Code:
    SELECT * FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'PL_%';
    If you have used a table name prefix like "zen_" you will change the table name in the query to suit eg
    Code:
    SELECT * FROM `zen_configuration`
    If you get errors post them here.

Always apply and test changes in a test environment first.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast