Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffg23 View Post
    EP4+ZC1.5.8a
    EasyPopulate-4.0-4.0.37.13

When I go to Tools and click on Easy Populate 4, all I get is a blank screen. Have used this program on 4 or 5 other sites and never had any problems.
    There are two known issues with that arrangement with a potential third depending on the mySql configuration. The two problems are addressed by review of almost any of the recent pages of this thread. An updated version not having those problems is referenced a few posts ago, available from github.

For clarity, I expect when stating that have a blank page that mean entirely blank, not just blank below the menu bar?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I tried both versions, the one in ZC Plugins, and the one from github.
    Page is completely blank. Even tried to look at the page source, shows nothing.

The url listed in the browser for the blank page is: index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4

Plugin Contributions

I tried both versions, the one in ZC Plugins, and the one from github.
    Page is completely blank. Even tried to look at the page source, shows nothing.

The url listed in the browser for the blank page is: index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4
    What was the attempted file placement for the one on github? If solely placed in the zc_plugins directory, then the previous version located in the admin directory must be removed. Also with it in the zc_plugins directory, it would need to be installed using the plugin manager.

If all of the admin files were placed in the admin (overwriting the older version) then that's something to work out because I have tried installing both ways with success on php 8.3.

Side note, generally speaking I would expect some sort of admin side debug log to be generated in the logs directory because of the blank screen. The contents of that (minus specific identification of the admin directory) would be helpful to us both. :)

Plugin Contributions

here is the admin log file:

[09-Feb-2024 09:37:11 America/Chicago] Request URI: /store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4, IP address: 135.129.209.218, Language id 1
    #1 fopen() called at [/home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php:166]
    #2 require(/home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php) called at [/home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: fopen(/home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/EASYPOPULATE_4_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR/ep_debug_log.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php on line 166.

[09-Feb-2024 09:37:11 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: fclose(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php:167
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php(167): fclose(false)
    #1 /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php(11): require('/home1/alternb0...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php on line 167

[09-Feb-2024 09:37:11 America/Chicago] Request URI: /store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4, IP address: 135.129.209.218
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: fclose(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php:167
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php(167): fclose(false)
    #1 /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php(11): require('/home1/alternb0...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php on line 167.

Plugin Contributions

here is the admin log file:

[09-Feb-2024 09:37:11 America/Chicago] Request URI: /store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4, IP address: 135.129.209.218, Language id 1
    #1 fopen() called at [/home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php:166]
    #2 require(/home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php) called at [/home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: fopen(/home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/EASYPOPULATE_4_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR/ep_debug_log.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php on line 166.

[09-Feb-2024 09:37:11 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: fclose(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php:167
    Stack trace:
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php on line 167

[09-Feb-2024 09:37:11 America/Chicago] Request URI: /store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4, IP address: 135.129.209.218
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: fclose(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php:167
    Stack trace:
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home1/alternb0/public_html/rcgstore.com/store/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php on line 167.
    =================================

It was the missing: EASYPOPULATE_4_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR. I created it and refreshed the admin page and now it works. From the install.txt file, I thought if the directory was not there it would give me an error. Still learning ZC at 78 !!

Plugin Contributions

=================================

It was the missing: EASYPOPULATE_4_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR. I created it and refreshed the admin page and now it works. From the install.txt file, I thought if the directory was not there it would give me an error. Still learning ZC at 78 !!
    So, I might have expected the same and in my testing I didn't come across that hard stop error. I see what can be changed to prevent that response. It is to change the if statement in line 165 to first check if logging should happen and then validate the folder exists before entering that area. I'll also look further downstream for similar issue...

Thank you for your reporting!!!

Plugin Contributions

Greetings!

I am having a small problem installing easy pop

All files have been installed and I created a "temp" folder in my admin where I put the .htaccess file. Easy populate 4 shows up in my tools but when I click on it I get an http error 500 so I'm unable to install ep4 configuration data

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-16 203829.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	20521
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-16 203849.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	20522

Can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

Morning,

Zen Cart 1.5.8
    PHP 7.4
    MySQL 8.0.36

Code:
    [29-Apr-2024 05:31:30 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?cPath=330_331_377&main_page=product_info&products_id=3772, IP address: 111.111.111.111
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:667]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:634]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:275]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1529]
    #5  zen_update_products_price_sorter() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1558]
    #6  zen_update_salemaker_product_prices() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/salemaker.php:49]
    #7  zen_expire_salemaker() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_special_funcs.php:65]
    #8  require_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_special_funcs.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #9  require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php:237]
    #10 require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect decimal value: '' for column 'products_price_sorter' at row 1 :: UPDATE products
                SET products_price_sorter=''
                WHERE products_id=1530 ==> (as called by) /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 1529 <== in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Morning,

Zen Cart 1.5.8
    PHP 7.4
    MySQL 8.0.36

Code:
    [29-Apr-2024 05:31:30 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?cPath=330_331_377&main_page=product_info&products_id=3772, IP address: 111.111.111.111
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:667]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:634]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:275]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1529]
    #5  zen_update_products_price_sorter() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1558]
    #6  zen_update_salemaker_product_prices() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/salemaker.php:49]
    #7  zen_expire_salemaker() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_special_funcs.php:65]
    #8  require_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_special_funcs.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #9  require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php:237]
    #10 require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect decimal value: '' for column 'products_price_sorter' at row 1 :: UPDATE products
                WHERE products_id=1530 ==> (as called by) /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 1529 <== in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    Didn't realize I missed the text =O

This error is logging for all products... I suspect it might be an issue from EP or DBIO

Code:
    [30-Apr-2024 05:38:21 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?cPath=77_128&main_page=product_info&products_id=3168, IP address: 11.11.11.11
                WHERE products_id=4870 ==> (as called by) /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 1529 <== in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    The decimal value stored in the DB is correct.

Easy Populate 4.0.39.ZC - 03-17-2023
    Database I/O (DbIo) Manager v2.0.0-beta3 (2023-01-02)

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Didn't realize I missed the text =O

This error is logging for all products... I suspect it might be an issue from EP or DBIO

Code:
    [30-Apr-2024 05:38:21 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?cPath=77_128&main_page=product_info&products_id=3168, IP address: 11.11.11.11
                WHERE products_id=4870 ==> (as called by) /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 1529 <== in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    The decimal value stored in the DB is correct.

Easy Populate 4.0.39.ZC - 03-17-2023
    Database I/O (DbIo) Manager v2.0.0-beta3 (2023-01-02)

~Melanie
    Might want to confirm the version of your includes/functions/functions_prices.php file against a new or original 1.5.8 version. Line numbers are not aligning at least with: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...ons_prices.php

Further I'm not yet seeing in that version of the file where an empty string would make its way back. I didn't do a comparison though between the v158 branch and the v1.5.8 breaks with also knowing that there was a sub version issued.

While I've found some other Zen Cart functions that don't handle a missing record sufficiently, this area may be one of them, but I don't really see how either tool could cause the described issue of the database field contains information on the correct format.