Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal RESTful API Payment Module

Thank you!

I copied /includes/modules/payment/paypal/PayPalRestful/paypalr.css to /includes/templates/bootstrap/css/paypalr.css and then changed the width to 15rem or bigger number, but nothing happened.
    Name:  2024-05-13_150821.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  32.5 KB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by siliconbug View Post
    Thank you!

I copied /includes/modules/payment/paypal/PayPalRestful/paypalr.css to /includes/templates/bootstrap/css/paypalr.css and then changed the width to 15rem or bigger number, but nothing happened.
    Name:  2024-05-13_150821.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  32.5 KB
    My bad. Since you're using the Bootstrap template, copy the paypalr_bootstrap.css file and make the changes there.

Plugin Contributions

It works, thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Cindy,

I am finally getting my 2.0 site up to the point to start testing payment modules. I only saw that this is the new Paypal standard early this morning. We have used Paypal Express almost exclusively to this point. I have read through this entire thread and you mentioned a couple of times that you consider this a Beta release. Is that still accurate?

Also I have installed a new clean 2.0.1 as a dev site on my host and most things are working great (I did the database only upgrade). But I am always uncomfortable testing payment modules. My url for this site is formed like mysite.myhost.com NOT mysite.com so I am curious if that will cause any testing issues. I do have SSL working and that site is trusted. Any thoughts?

I still need to install OPC and EP4 but I am getting close and I wanted to plan out my final testing. I plan to install Zelle and Square as well but Paypal must be working first.

Thanks
    Chris

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    Cindy,

I am finally getting my 2.0 site up to the point to start testing payment modules. I only saw that this is the new Paypal standard early this morning. We have used Paypal Express almost exclusively to this point. I have read through this entire thread and you mentioned a couple of times that you consider this a Beta release. Is that still accurate?

Also I have installed a new clean 2.0.1 as a dev site on my host and most things are working great (I did the database only upgrade). But I am always uncomfortable testing payment modules. My url for this site is formed like mysite.myhost.com NOT mysite.com so I am curious if that will cause any testing issues. I do have SSL working and that site is trusted. Any thoughts?

I still need to install OPC and EP4 but I am getting close and I wanted to plan out my final testing. I plan to install Zelle and Square as well but Paypal must be working first.

Thanks
    Chris
    No longer beta; make sure you get the updates for v1.0.2 of the payment module. This thread's been pretty quiet for a while.

Plugin Contributions

Paypal RESTful 1.0.2
    Zen Cart 1.58a

Today I tried to make a partial refund. When the dialog came up I entered the amount and clicked the blue "Refund" button. When the red "Confirm" button appeared I inadvertently clicked on it twice. When the page refreshed I saw that two separate refunds had been logged so the customer got his refund twice.
    Perhaps it would be worth disabling the button(s) once "Confirm" is clicked, or dismissing the dialog. That would also give some feedback that the process has been initiated. Otherwise the only indication is from the browser (for example, Chrome changes the "reload" button to an "X" while loading the page) and it isn't very obvious.

Finally, one minor enhancement would be to place the refund transaction ID on the message stack so it appears at the top of the page like it does on the "old" Paypal module and others. That makes it easier to copy the ID to put in our accounts system when we create a refund, since the ID is right at the top of the page when the page reloads. It isn't a big hassle to scroll down to the messages to find it there, though.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910