Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Display Debug Log Files Page Not Showing

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @celextel108, if you use your webhost's cPanel to view the site's /logs directory with the File Manager tool, what information does the most-recent myDEBUG-adm-*.log contain? Remember to xxx-out the name of your admin directory when posting back.
    We are finding only one of myDEBUG-adm- log file and it contains the following:
    Code:
    [17-May-2024 22:23:01 America/Chicago] Request URI: /xxxmin/, IP address: 49.37.211.124, Language id not set
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/domains/domains/celextel.net/public_html/xxxmin/includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php(14): file_exists()
    #2 /home/domains/domains/celextel.net/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php(40): require_once('/home/domains/d...')
    #3 /home/domains/domains/celextel.net/public_html/xxxmin/includes/application_top.php(42): require('/home/domains/d...')
    #4 /home/domains/domains/celextel.net/public_html/xxxmin/home.php(9): require('/home/domains/d...')
    #5 /home/domains/domains/celextel.net/public_html/xxxmin/index.php(11): require('/home/domains/d...')
    --> PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/celextel/domains/celextel.com/public_html/cache) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/domains/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php81/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php81/lib/php/) in /home/domains/domains/celextel.net/public_html/xxxmin/includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php on line 14.
    There is nothing relevant to index.php?cmd=display_logs. We have clicked this link many times and it gets redirected to Admin directory.

9 debug-log files exist -> This message is seen right from the beginning. debug-log files have not increased.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Yep, that log's got no bearing on your issue. If you use your webhost's phpMyAdmin tool and inspect the `plugin_control` table, what do you see for the "DisplayLogs" entry?

Plugin Contributions

Yep, that log's got no bearing on your issue. If you use your webhost's phpMyAdmin tool and inspect the `plugin_control` table, what do you see for the "DisplayLogs" entry?
    unique_key: DisplayLogs
    name: Display logs
    description: Display and manage Zen Cart log files.
    managed: 0
    author: Vinos de Frutas Tropicales (lat9)
    version: v3.0.2
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-05-19 092048.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  9.1 KB

Plugin Contributions

We are facing this issue only with our upgraded database from v1.5.8 to v2.0.0. This issue has not resolved even after Uninstalling and Installing this Plugin in Plugin Manager.

This issue is not seen in the new db of v2.0.0 with Demo Site.

Thanks.
    Last edited by celextel108; 19 May 2024 at 02:45 PM.

Plugin Contributions

OK, I'm running out of ideas here, but it's starting to sound like a .php file mismatch between the code that's running the updated database and the code that's running the new database.

If both of those databases are on the same server, you could edit the "new-database" site's admin/includes/configure.php to use the database credentials of the "updated-database". Once that file change is made, log into the site's admin and attempt to go to index.php?cmd=display_logs.

If you're taken to the "display_logs" page, then there is a code mismatch between the two sites. If you're redirected back to the admin home page, then there's something in the database and I will need to find another way to diagnose this issue.

Don't forget to put the database credentials back for the "new-database" site!

Plugin Contributions

We have already done this in the same website. Both of these databases are on the same server.

"new-database" with its configure.php credentials shows up the page of index.php?cmd=display_logs.

"updated-database" with its configure.php credentials does not show up the page of index.php?cmd=display_logs. Redirects to Admin Home Page. There's something in the database which is doing this.

We are retaining the database credentials of "updated-database" in our website.

Please suggest us another way to diagnose this issue.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by celextel108 View Post
    We have already done this in the same website. Both of these databases are on the same server.

"new-database" with its configure.php credentials shows up the page of index.php?cmd=display_logs.

"updated-database" with its configure.php credentials does not show up the page of index.php?cmd=display_logs. Redirects to Admin Home Page. There's something in the database which is doing this.

We are retaining the database credentials of "updated-database" in our website.

Please suggest us another way to diagnose this issue.

Thanks.
    Right, but are both databases being run under the exact-same code to produce those differing results? That's what I am trying to understand.

Plugin Contributions

Right, but are both databases being run under the exact-same code to produce those differing results? That's what I am trying to understand.
    I went through the installation process again yesterday for getting the "new-database" as I had only "updated-database". Immediately after that index.php?cmd=display_logs page was seen and I had deleted the log files.

I just tested again with both the credentials and index.php?cmd=display_logs does not show up in both these tests now. Website files are same in both these tests. It is strange. There are no log files.

We have retained the database credentials of "new-database" in our website now.

I would reply to your PM after getting reply to this.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by celextel108 View Post
    I went through the installation process again yesterday for getting the "new-database" as I had only "updated-database". Immediately after that index.php?cmd=display_logs page was seen and I had deleted the log files.

I just tested again with both the credentials and index.php?cmd=display_logs does not show up in both these tests now. Website files are same in both these tests. It is strange. There are no log files.

We have retained the database credentials of "new-database" in our website now.

I would reply to your PM after getting reply to this.

Thanks.
    As indicated via that PM, a private link to a gzipped copy of the database will help me to figure out what the heck is going on.

Plugin Contributions

Just sent PM. Thanks for your help and guidance in this regard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12