Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1337
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You control the size of images in product listings via Configuration :: Images :: Image - Product Listing Width/Height. The default is 100/80. Perhaps you've got the values set too high?
    That did it! I do not remember ever changing that setting! Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    > What metrics drives the number of displayed columns and why are my images not matching?

Possibly helpful:
    https://docs.zen-cart.com//user/temp...e-in-bootstrap
    When I first looked, I thought "YEA" but I have tweaked this file to see the results. But nothing changes. I want no more than 4 columns for my width setting of 9

Code:
          if (!isset($grid_classes_matrix)) {
                    // this array is intentionally in reverse order, with largest index first
                    $grid_classes_matrix = [
                        '12' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-sm-2 row-cols-md-3 row-cols-lg-4 row-cols-xl-6',
                        '10' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-md-2 row-cols-md-3 row-cols-lg-4',
                        '9' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-md-2 row-cols-md-3 row-cols-lg-4',
                        '8' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-md-2 row-cols-lg-3 row-cols-xl-4',
                        '6' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-md-2 row-cols-lg-2 row-cols-xl-3',
                    ];
                }
    The way I see it, I should never have more than 4 for these settings right?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    When I first looked, I thought "YEA" but I have tweaked this file to see the results. But nothing changes. I want no more than 4 columns for my width setting of 9

Code:
          if (!isset($grid_classes_matrix)) {
                    // this array is intentionally in reverse order, with largest index first
                    $grid_classes_matrix = [
                        '12' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-sm-2 row-cols-md-3 row-cols-lg-4 row-cols-xl-6',
                        '10' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-md-2 row-cols-md-3 row-cols-lg-4',
                        '9' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-md-2 row-cols-md-3 row-cols-lg-4',
                        '8' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-md-2 row-cols-lg-3 row-cols-xl-4',
                        '6' => 'row-cols-1 row-cols-md-2 row-cols-lg-2 row-cols-xl-3',
                    ];
                }
    The way I see it, I should never have more than 4 for these settings right?
    I may have answered my own question. For some ODD unknown reason, I have TWO bootstrap directories in modules. After renaming one to _old. I got no changes. After REVERSING the two, it worked fine. What would be the expected behavior with this error? Last one processed? Unknown?

I now have the expected 4 column max, 3 columns for most displays and the proper mobile views. THANKS!

Plugin Contributions

On mobile devices when the "hamburger" icon is displayed and tapped, the hover background, border, and text color remains after the offcanvas menu is displayed and won't return to normal until another link is tapped. The hover effect on other links goes away when the linked page is displayed. This sticky hover effect occurs on iOS devices using Safari, but might (or might not) occur on other tap devices/operating systems. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Dave
    zc158a, ZCA-Bootstrap-Template 3.6.5, php8.2

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dave224 View Post
    On mobile devices when the "hamburger" icon is displayed and tapped, the hover background, border, and text color remains after the offcanvas menu is displayed and won't return to normal until another link is tapped. The hover effect on other links goes away when the linked page is displayed. This sticky hover effect occurs on iOS devices using Safari, but might (or might not) occur on other tap devices/operating systems. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Dave
    zc158a, ZCA-Bootstrap-Template 3.6.5, php8.2
    I'm not sure I understand the issue, Dave. What, exactly, is the "hover background" that displays and won't go away? Are you talking about the overall 'offcanvas menu'?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm not sure I understand the issue, Dave. What, exactly, is the "hover background" that displays and won't go away? Are you talking about the overall 'offcanvas menu'?
    When the hamburger is tapped, the css for a mouse hovering over a link is executed, turning the icon background, border and text to the colors set in the admin bootstrap colors page (dark gray for background and border, lighter gray for text in this case). But the hover colors remain after the offcanvas screen is displayed instead of going back to the non-hover css colors.

See screenshot attached (I hope).
    Name:  iPhone Screenshot.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  17.6 KB

Note: I have tailored the nav menu to add/keep sign in/sign out, memberships and donate, instead of placing them in the offcanvas menu.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave224; 23 May 2024 at 02:28 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Dave, if the site's publicly accessible, send me a PM with the link so I can "see" for myself, please.

Plugin Contributions

Cindy,

You can see this on Chrome development tools simulating an iPhone or other small device. Click (tap) on the hamburger toggler. The hamburger is displayed in "hover" mode, and the off canvas menu is displayed. The hamburger remains in "hover" mode. If a link on the offcanvas menu or on the nav bar is tapped, the hamburger icon then goes out of hover mode.

It appears to me that some kind of event must occur to indicate that the offcanvas menu display has completed which would then be a trigger to take the hamburger out of hover mode. This may also be associated with mobile devices trying to emulate mouse hovering over a link or button on a tap device. A quick look on the internet for "sticky hover" shows most attempts to fix are trying to disable hover css on small devices, but I don't think this is the right approach here since the hover is only sticky on the hamburger. But I speculate.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Plugin Contributions

What language is the site using and what's that main language file's (e.g. lang.english.php for English) $locales set as?

The setting for the as-distributed English language file is
    PHP Code:
    global $locales;
    $locales = ['en_US''en_US.utf8''en''English_United States.1252'];
    @
    setlocale(LC_TIME$locales); 
    The site is using English and Dutch.
    In lang.dutch.php the $locales are:
    PHP Code:
    global $locales;
    $locales = ['nl-NL''nl-NL.utf8''nl-NL','nl'];
    @
    setlocale(LC_TIME$locales); 
    No other problems with translations, only this one in the definition of
    PHP Code:
    'TABLE_HEADING_SPECIALS_INDEX' => 'Monthly Specials For %s'

I temporarily changed the function zca_get_translated_month_name() to always use
    PHP Code:
    $month_name strftime('%B'); 
    Then the current Month is correctly translated in Dutch.
    PHP Code:
    $zcDate->output('%B'); 
    seems to be not using the current $locales at this point?

Any idea/solution?

TIA,

jpda

Plugin Contributions

Those Dutch locale definitions should use underscores (_) not hyphens (-):
    Code:
    global $locales;
    $locales = ['nl_NL', 'nl_NL.utf8','nl'];
    @setlocale(LC_TIME, $locales);