Thread: New Buttons Set

Plugin Contributions

Default New Buttons Set

I have created a set (reduced quantity) of buttons to match the style and colour, as close as possible, to an existing site.

I am currently setting up the overrides template directories, can anyone tell me which folders the new buttons have to be stored in and what override commands need to be set for them.

Also I am wanting to put the original sites logo & page background image into the customised stylesheet though I am not sure in which sections of the stylesheet they have to be placed.

I have searched through loads of threads on these images and what is confusing me are all the different titles i.e logo.gif, header_bg.jpg and in the stylesheets I've looked at I can only see colour codes for backgrounds.

I would also like to know if it is possible to have an SWF to the right my logo.jpg as these are part of the original sites Header.

Any help greatly appreciated, have already printed about 50+ pages of info and still confused, but eZENtually getting there

Best Regards

Keith

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Buttons Set

Thanks Kim

Have already seen that link, not a lot of help. As I stated I have already created the buttons and they are all named as per the originals. what I need is a clear idea of where I put the 'buttons' folder and how do I tell zen cart to use these buttons.

I have created a template folder on my local machine as described in the wiki section.

my working directory:

definitive >
    template_info.php
    common >
    tpl_footer.php
    tpl_header.php
    tpl_main_page.php
    css >
    print_stylesheet.css
    stylesheet_definitive.css
    stylesheet_css_buttons.css
    images>icons
    free.gif, logo.gif
    etc., etc.
    templates{empty}
    includes>languages>english>definitive>header.php

Not sure if header.php is in right place, also any help on SWF & Images queries ?

Best Regards

Keith