Page 37 of 710 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Okay, yay! The javascript error is gone thanks to the correction to the change to the javascript file. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

hello does anybody know how to change the image size for the hover option? currently the hover image is the same as the thumb nail. i would like the hover image to be 400x400.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zc-newbie
    hello does anybody know how to change the image size for the hover option? currently the hover image is the same as the thumb nail. i would like the hover image to be 400x400.
    The hover image that is display when you mouse over the small image derive its size from Admin -> Configuration -> Images - Product Info - Image Width and Image Height

This also controls the medium image size which in essence is the product page image.

You might want to rethink making you product page image 400 x 400. That's a big image for product page. Go easy on your customer load time.

Plugin Contributions

mucho gracias. i thought about making it smaller but it would require them to click the product anyway... i have a small product inventory so it wouldn't make a huge difference..

Plugin Contributions

Hello everyone,

Just when things were turning out golden and working in both FF and IE, I uploaded some more pics and now I'm getting the dreaded IE Javascript error. I changed the js page from 'clientY' to 'pageY' and things are still hooped. Anyone have any ideas why the sudden errors?

ahhhhhh...so frustrating! :)

Cheers,

Colin

Plugin Contributions

Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Ok, so I just put the updated version of imagehandler on my upgraded site. When I go to tools in the admin panel and click image handler, I get the following error

Warning: main(includes/ih_manager.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/Zencart/****/image_handler.php on line 153

Warning: main(includes/ih_manager.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/Zencart/****/image_handler.php on line 153

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/ih_manager.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****/public_html/Zencart/****/image_handler.php on line 153
    I had a good rummage about in my admin folder and checked my unzipped files, but sure enough ih_manager.php really does not exist anywhere.

The image_handler.php file specified in the error message reads like this on lines 151 to 153

if ($page == 'manager') {
    // manager actions are handled in a seperate file
    require('includes/ih_manager.php');
    I'm presuming this is a bug - or am I doing something silly? Please help...

Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Quote Originally Posted by oceano
    Thanks for the 135 updates!

NOTE:
    There seems to be a missing closing tag [?>] at the bottom of this file [additional_images.php] in the download I just got off the Zen-Cart site

\image-handler_2.0-zc135\includes\modules
    Thanks for mentioning it, I corrected it pronto on my server. But how the hell was it funcioning without the closing tag ?

Btw: Anyone has a fix for the weird IE overlays? I fixed the javascript error, so there is no error message, but some of the overlays show up totally f*cked up in IE. I have a 7*3 matrix of category images on the main page, and the lowest 2 rows are showing the overlays off screen at the top. WTF? The rest are OK.

Except for Opera, where no overlays are shown....

Cheers,
    fricy

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Sorry about these mulitple post but the IE javascript error is driving me insane! I've also noticed that my hotspot won't turn off for small images even though it's set at '0' in the admin and won't turn on for medium imges with it set at '1'.

I just re-uploaded the files making sure that I didn't miss anything and I've triple cehcked the JS page to ensure I switched the correct line(s).

With the hotspots not working properly, is this an indication something else is broken or misplaced besides the JS?

That being said, everything is fine in Firefox....

Cheers,

Colin

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Radish
    Hello,

Sorry about these mulitple post but the IE javascript error is driving me insane! I've also noticed that my hotspot won't turn off for small images even though it's set at '0' in the admin and won't turn on for medium imges with it set at '1'.

I just re-uploaded the files making sure that I didn't miss anything and I've triple cehcked the JS page to ensure I switched the correct line(s).

With the hotspots not working properly, is this an indication something else is broken or misplaced besides the JS?

That being said, everything is fine in Firefox....

Cheers,

Colin
    The Javascript fix you mention - what line did you apply it to? There was a typo, its supposed to go on line 124, not line 126

Plugin Contributions

Hi Getyourgames,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm hoping you can help me! I made the edit on line 124 and changed this:

ycoord += event.clientY - Math.max(0,(0 + zoomimg_h + (5 * padding) + e.clientY - docheight - truebody().scrollTop));

to this:

ycoord += event.clientY - Math.max(0,(0 + zoomimg_h + (5 * padding) + e.pageY - docheight - truebody().scrollTop));

Unfortunately, I'm still getting the error

Cheers,

Colin