Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Placed but no record of it found in Cart!! PayPal CHARSET

Is there any file or place I can look up to find out what my customer ordered so I don't have to contact them to find out. I don't really want to do the refund because he might question it.
    Thanks,
    Dana

Plugin Contributions

the only thing you can possible do is login as customer using master password and hope that their cart hasnt emptied.
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by scribbles
    Is there any file or place I can look up to find out what my customer ordered so I don't have to contact them to find out. I don't really want to do the refund because he might question it.
    Thanks,
    Dana
    Hey Dana

Not that I could find. I did the partial refund thing as well, but that didn't work for me either. I think that your only option is to contact him and explain that there was technical glitch, and that there order details were incomplete and ask for them to confirm their order details. I felt a bit foolish and very unprofessional and will probably never have a repeat order from her again, but what else could I have done?

Hopefully there is someone out there with a better idea!!!

Plugin Contributions

How do you log-in to someone's account with the master password?
    Thanks,
    D

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Heavenlynights,
    I'm going to try the Master Password but I have a feeling there won't be anything in his cart because he did check out since I got a PayPal reciept. Looks like I'll have to contact my customer.....bummer
    Dana

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinpa1969
    the only thing you can possible do is login as customer using master password and hope that their cart hasnt emptied.
    Thanks for the info, Merlinpa. I will keep that in mind for next time however;

if you view User Tracking whenever someone checks out and completes the sale then the cart shows up as empty, so won't this be the same for the MP Mod?

Also just a quick Question re: MP Mod. Do you have to install the MP Mod first if you want to install and use the Encrypted MP Mod?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

One way to view the information for orders sent to PayPal is to use this contribution:
    PayPal Sessions Viewer Contrib: http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...products_id=84

It seems odd that suddenly PayPal orders are not coming through properly, when they used to. That suggests that either there is a problem on PayPal's end (not uncommon), or something was changed on your server or hosting configuration to block the communications. Someone might ask PayPal what their system status is like...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dr, Byte!,

I have read all posts about Paypal errors and the wiki about the configuration, but I still have problems with Paypal.

This is my last log:

Wed Sep 2006 12:51 -- IPN FATAL ERROR::No POST data available

Wed Sep 2006 12:51 -- IPN FATAL ERROR::Could not find stored session in DB, cannot re-create session

Wed Sep 2006 12:51 -- IPN FATAL ERROR::No saved session data available

Wed Sep 2006 12:51 -- IPN NOTICE::Got past language loads

Wed Sep 2006 12:51 -- IPN INFO - POST VARS
    cmd=_notify-validate

Wed Sep 2006 12:51 -- IPN INFO - CURL INFO

a few lines later...
    Wed Sep 2006 12:51 -- IPN WARNING::Transaction was not marked as VERIFIED. IPN Info = HTTP/1.1 200 OK

I'm running the store in spanish language. I've tried in english but the same problem appears.

Any suggestions?

I appreciate your help

Plugin Contributions

I have had the same problem as others for absolutely no known reason. Reinstalls, email changes, etc did not help. I downloaded Dr Bytes PayPal sessions viewer and uploaded it to my zen 1.3.0.2 - The function shows up in the 'customer' section - but when I run it - I get a 404 error. I am sure it is because I am using a template. I have changed my admin directory name so I uploaded the 'includes' folder to the renamed admin directory. Question: do I need to create a "mytemplate" directory in the admin structure? If so, where. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Well, I have upgraded to 1.3.5 (uninstalled and reinstalled PayPal) and the problem persists...

Someone just placed an order on the English side of my cart and I didn’t get any notification from the store of what the order is. I tried refunding one yen but that did not work, either, I should add... So I will have to contact the customer.

I have just set the Debug log option so hopefully we can narrow down the problem with the next order.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast