Page 10 of 373 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke
    Zen Lightbox will work with IH2, but only if IH2 is not resizing your images (I think).

However, where Zen Lightbox and IH2 do not get on is during the 'on the fly' resize of images.

I have contacted Tim (the guy behind IH2) for some support regarding this, but he has not replied yet.

So, at the moment I'm trying to get my head around how IH2 works and how to make Zen Lightbox compatible with it.

great stuff m8 keep up the good work

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke
    I have contacted Tim (the guy behind IH2) for some support regarding this, but he has not replied yet.
    I'm fairly convinced that Tim, sadly, may not be coming back. His last post here was nearly four months ago, and his last post at Breakmyzencart was in April. Unless anyone knows otherwise?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kelvyn
    I'm fairly convinced that Tim, sadly, may not be coming back. His last post here was nearly four months ago, and his last post at Breakmyzencart was in April. Unless anyone knows otherwise?
    Yeah. I always wondered what happened to Tim. Hope he's ok. :)

Plugin Contributions

Re: Zen Lightbox...

I can't get the two to work together. Here is one of my product pages: http://www.jonahcoyote.com/zc/index....roducts_id=180

I see the lightbox popup but I don't get any image. I tried turning IH auto resize feature off but no go.

Anyone have any ideas? I'd love to get this working cuz it looks sweet!

Thanks,
    Jonah

Plugin Contributions

Zen Lightbox does not support IH2 at the moment. I'm currently working on this and will release a nice new version of Zen Lightbox asap. :)

Plugin Contributions

Alex - just out of curiosity - what doesn't work? It appears to work fine on my site. I mean, other than the addslashes stuff?

Plugin Contributions

I too have had issues working on my new site. I did a fresh install of 135 then updated the database from my previous 127 version. I then added the lightbox contribution and all was working really well (great mod Alex - thanks for your efforts).

I then wanted to add IH2 and when I installed it I accepted the scan the folder to upgrade from images created using the previous version and then it all went wrong. The lightbox failed to work which was frustrating to say the least.

Through trial and error and reading this thread I can confirm that all is now working i.e. zen135 + IH2 + Lightbox (in test mod at the moment) after I went through and deleted all my products that I copied accross from my previous version and used the IH window to upload the the new default image then the Med image & finally the large image. When you do this it all works ok. Incidentally, you must turn off the IH resizing image option in Admin>Configuration>Images.

I hope that helps someone avoid the wasted time I have had today!!!

Kind regards,

H

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by boylan
    Alex - just out of curiosity - what doesn't work? It appears to work fine on my site. I mean, other than the addslashes stuff?
    The above post outlines the problem. Zen Lightbox will not function when Image Handler is automaticaly resizing images.

I have got Zen Lightbox working with IH2, but not with resizing enabled.

Plugin Contributions

I have IH2 resizing images with lightbox and it works fine for me. Alex, I opened you up to my site again, so you can poke around.

Is there anyone who has a site I can look at where it is not working? I can compare it to my (still not live) site.

I may have made more changes to the code that I didn't post here - sometimes I fix things late at night that I forget about the next morning. I'll run a comparison and see what it turns up, but a site that isn't working would go a long way to finding the problem.

Plugin Contributions

I don't appear to be whitelisted.

I'll be releasing version 1.3 this weekend and am actually working on it now!

Boylan - any chance you could help with the IH2 support? It sounds like you have made a few edits to the code. If you can spare a few minutes to help PM me and I'll send my email/contact details over to you.

Thanks. :)

Page 10 of 373 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast