Plugin Contributions

help question Firefox Login Issues

Hey there everybody, very weird issue here because everything was working smoothly and all of a sudden my site (http://jonahcoyote.com/zc1.3.6) would not let me login. It also would not let me create new accounts. What happens is I type in my login info or try to create a new account and after clicking Login or Submit the page refreshes like it's doing something all of a sudden I am back on the home page.

This has only happened thus far in Firefox on my computer. Read on...

I use Firefox primarily and have the IE tab extension so I tried logging in IE and it worked. Ok.... I hopped onto my girlfriends comp and tried to login in her Firefox. Bingo! It worked there too. So what the hay?

I checked out this post (http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44947) and went ahead and changed my Recreate Session option to false. Tried again in my FF and it worked!

I didn't make any coding/template changes today. All I did was generate a backup through my host and uploaded a fair number of images for my layout.

Any ideas as to what is going on? Will setting Recreate Session to false be that big of a deal? I'm not live yet so this is not a crucial issue but Zen Cart has been rock solid up until this point and it's slightly worrisome.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Firefox Login Issues

recreate session to false should fix it. it fixed the problems i was having.. which sounds like the same thing. also happened to me in IE