Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders Not Appearing

What has your hosting company said about it?
    Chances are one server has blocked something either unexpectedly or quite intentionally and maybe you'll need to have your account moved if they won't consider unblocking something.

You could point them to this document which explains some of the technical needs:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/PayPal

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dr Byte, I've got an open support ticket with them on this issue and I'll post the results up, did either of those two settings stand out to you as likely candidates?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by benz001 View Post
    did either of those two settings stand out to you as likely candidates?
    Sorry, no, they don't strike me as relevant to the problem.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: Orders Not Appearing

Thanks to everyone who posted their replies - I realized the issue. My customers also have a 'pay pal' cart, where they add shipping and handling on that side of things. this is a universal setting in paypal, and is applied to any item purchased through that paypal account - even though these are completely different products and completly different carts - and the handling on them is not the same. That value gets tacked on regardless.

the discrepency between the values causes the orders not to be pushed through. that's been the problem the entire time - although it did not seem that way at first - because at first only 30-40 percent of the orders were getting stuck and then once I upgraded 100 percent of them began to get stuck.

Thanks to everyone who was persistant and posted reply's to the question!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dr Byte,
    the host was able to resolve the issue - according to them the only differences b/w my two accounts was that they had just started running apache mod_security on the server with the failing account.

If I do get any more details on what changes they made exactly I'll post them up here.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456