Plugin Contributions

red flag HELP!!! Couple of big problems...

Hey there,

I just went live the other day but now have some big issues. Here is my site: http://www.wildchildclothes.com

I'll begin with the problems:

1. Everything looks ok when in non-SSL, but as soon as you go to login or checkout it appears that some of the site styling becomes disabled. The main white background color is gone and some buttons don't display.

2. I'm having trouble with email order confirmations and sending email to newsletter subscribers, etc. I get the admin order email confirmation but the customer does not get theirs. More specifically it seems to be a problem with all email addresses besides addresses within my domain. For example, I can successfully send emails to [email protected] and my admin email [email protected] gets email too. But any outside addresses for orders or for sending newsletters do not arrive.

I recently switched hosts (Sunday night) and changed my nameservers and purchased a new SSL certificate through the new host. I'm guessing this has something to do with my problems but I can't figure it out. I had everything up and running Monday night and did not have the display issues in HTTPS that I'm having now. I don't know about the email thing though.

Any ideas of what I should do? I'd really like things to look good for my customers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP!!! Couple of big problems...

Most of that sounds like hosting issues. Have you spoken to them?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: HELP!!! Couple of big problems...

Yes, sorry I figured everything out. I had hotlink protection on without my https address entered as an allowed site so any linked files on the page would not display.

For the email thing, they informed me to use smtpauth which works perfectly now!

Sorry for the false alarm.

- Jonah