Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Editing order details

Sorry can't help with super orders. Just stand alone edit orders
    Learn to customize, save yourself time!

Plugin Contributions

Default Editing order details

hi all,

In the Downloads section, someone has uploaded a bug-fixed version of Edit Orders and its compatible with the latest Zen Cart. Check it out here! I installed it and its working BUT I didn't yet test the 'Notify Customer' function...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]GOOD LUCK !!![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

But still one issue though... EO did not display the attribute of one product! This is very important as we need to see also the product that we want to edit or delete...What happen if one particular order having products that has attributes on it and it would be difficult to determine if among the products are the same product but different attributes?! ehm, I just noticed that the fixed EO was uploaded by soapin_mama! TQ for the hardwork...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Well, there were still a lot of issues to your EO soapin_mama! I used EO together with the built-in orders administration. When we adding a product that has attributes with prices, somehow the EO wont update the price to the existing order and causing the 'sub total' and 'total' to display in $ sign, not the default currency. When I preview the order using the built-in orders admins, attribute is not displayed and the price shown is zero. [ see Image1 ].

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tajul_ashyqin View Post
    Well, there were still a lot of issues to your EO soapin_mama! I used EO together with the built-in orders administration. When we adding a product that has attributes with prices, somehow the EO wont update the price to the existing order and causing the 'sub total' and 'total' to display in $ sign, not the default currency. When I preview the order using the built-in orders admins, attribute is not displayed and the price shown is zero. [ see Image1 ].
    forgot to attach the image!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys,

I know you are working hard on this! Just wanted to confirm if the edit orders is working or not at the moment?

Thanks guys!

Best Regards,

Chris

Plugin Contributions

as you can see on my previous posts, we need to fix a lot of bugs...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soapin_mama View Post
    The old version of edit orders does infact work.

In the readme file you are instructed to find and replace in admin/orders.php don't use that info. Use the below

all you need to do is find line 770 or...

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, zen_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit', 'NONSSL') . '">' . zen_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a>');

and change the FILENAME_ORDERS to FILENAME_ORDER_EDIT

I also added this just below the above line which links to the order shipment tracking mod if you have it installed:
    $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_TRACK, zen_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit', 'NONSSL') . '">' . zen_image_button('button_orders_tracking.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a>');
    Thanks so much, I have just moved over from Cubecart which I have been using for about three years and the option of editing orders was vital, this has really saved my bacon. Tried to install it last night but needed this edit to get it to work.

As usual a great service from the forum - wish I had found Zen sooner!

H

Plugin Contributions

Just checking in to see what the status on this mod is... sounds like just what I need, but also sounds as if there were some bugs. I downloaded the version dated 1/7/07, but looks as if this is the one that still has some issues. Thanks for any info - this would be great to use!

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone else had trouble with edit orders not including tax in the subtotal?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast