Page 47 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

I did just notice that everything is being imported as Invoices instead of Sales Receipts. Does that help figure out what is wrong?

Plugin Contributions

I seem to be having a matching problem. In Zen I have a item 5280a-gtff with one attribute of large. In QB I have a group 5280al-gtfc which is a shirt (inventory item) and printed image (service item) Zen cart and QB are properly matched and I've verified that the correct item numbers exist in both QB and Zen. However, when I downloaded the iif from QBI to QB, it bypassed the match and created a new service item in QB using the store code instead of matching. It also showed up as a invoice instead of a sales receipt like it should have.

Any ideas? I've worked weeks to get this store put together and now that the store is live I've got a growing mess on my hands with every sale. HELP!

Plugin Contributions

I totally understand about the growing mess, as I have the same thing happening. The great thing is that QBI looks to be a HUGE time savings once I get it to work. My last big hurdle is the importing as invoices (instead of sales reciepts) as yours. What are you using to process payments?

I am using the enterprise edition of QuickBooks. I installed the mod, configured it for our system, and imported the iff file. The orders were transfered to QB, except they lacked invoice numbers. I looked at the instructions again and made sure the configuration line for invoice number was left blank while I assigned Invoice/Sales Receipt "PO Number" to WEB- %I. Most of our orders are placed outside of the website and it is essential that the web orders that are imported into QB use the sequential QB invoice number. Can anyone help me figure this one out?
    Matthew Heald
    All Hot N' Bottled - Retail
    http://hotnbottled.com

Hot Shots Hot Sauce - Wholesale
    http://hotshotshotsauce.com

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to get this all set up, but I can't seem to get the inventory information working. The iif shows the proper inventory levels when I open it in a ext editor, but when I import the iif into QB, it still says I have 0 of everything. I'm using 2007 for the Mac, if that makes a difference.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by antieuclid View Post
    I'm trying to get this all set up, but I can't seem to get the inventory information working. The iif shows the proper inventory levels when I open it in a ext editor, but when I import the iif into QB, it still says I have 0 of everything. I'm using 2007 for the Mac, if that makes a difference.
    I don't believe inventory syncing is an option in this mod yet - you will need to input your inventory numbers in quickbooks. QBI will subtract from that inventory when you receive an order, but it won't sync numbers

Plugin Contributions

Aha! I've been looking through the iif file and I've found that in the TERMS column, it's listing everything as "check" instead of "paypal". Might this be the problem with everything being imported as an invoice instead of a sales receipt?

Plugin Contributions

I also notice that every TRNSTYPE is listed as INVOICE instead of sales receipt.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by djstern View Post
    I seem to be having a matching problem. In Zen I have a item 5280a-gtff with one attribute of large. In QB I have a group 5280al-gtfc which is a shirt (inventory item) and printed image (service item) Zen cart and QB are properly matched and I've verified that the correct item numbers exist in both QB and Zen. However, when I downloaded the iif from QBI to QB, it bypassed the match and created a new service item in QB using the store code instead of matching. It also showed up as a invoice instead of a sales receipt like it should have.

Any ideas? I've worked weeks to get this store put together and now that the store is live I've got a growing mess on my hands with every sale. HELP!
    Try them without the dash and see if it works then.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mbheald View Post
    I am using the enterprise edition of QuickBooks. I installed the mod, configured it for our system, and imported the iff file. The orders were transfered to QB, except they lacked invoice numbers. I looked at the instructions again and made sure the configuration line for invoice number was left blank while I assigned Invoice/Sales Receipt "PO Number" to WEB- %I. Most of our orders are placed outside of the website and it is essential that the web orders that are imported into QB use the sequential QB invoice number. Can anyone help me figure this one out?
    First, are you using Invoices or Sales Receipts? If you are using Invoices as you say, then I will assume that you do not have a payment gateway and do not process payments online -- otherwise, you should be using Sales Receipts.

You can not create Invoice numbers AND use the sequential QB invoice number - they are mutually exclusive options, as it can't be both at once. If you use Sales Receipts, then you have to use the sequential QB numbers. In either case, the Zen Cart order number goes into the PO Number field, which you can place on the Invoice or Sales Receipt using the QB templates.

Let me know if this is still unclear.

Thanks,
    Adam

Page 47 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast