Page 81 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support

Dhaya, Read through this thread as there are several links to where to obtain it.

Once you get it there are instructions with it
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Easy Populate support

I am not very good at any of this, but I am trying.

I have installed easy populate and the following messages have occured: EASYPOPULATE_MSGSTACK_INSTALL_KEYS_FAIL EASYPOPULATE_MSGSTACK_TEMP_FOLDER_MISSING EASYPOPULATE_MSGSTACK_INSTALL_CHMOD_FAIL

I thought the first error was because I needed to type the ?langer=install in browser (step five install)

I put the temp folder in the same line as zcart/admin... so it is currently zcart/temp should this be somewhere else?

Any help is appreciated. It is almost 3 am here and would really like to fix this before I crash...

Thank you in advance

Plugin Contributions

No suggestions on this one people... I have spent hours searching google and the others trying to at least find a clue on how to fix this.. I can't find jack

the site is being hosted on a windows sever... I wondering is there a way I can edit easy populate meself and add a rotuine to append the admin id to all the links and function in easy populate...

Thanx...

Plugin Contributions

I have reinstalled and now I have an error that the uploads folder can't be found. Hmmm...did I make progress or go backwards? Maybe I'll try to configure....Any tips anyone?
    Thank You

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind...I clicked the link in the top message and it now says it is installed successfully and ready to download. Crossing my fingers it downloads ok. Sorry, I'm and idiot people, I'm just always sure I've done something wrong.

:)

Plugin Contributions

hi
    I would like to purchase your advanced EP on your site. the problem is that I still didn't get any answer to my problem.
    I repeat my problem again, may be there is a solution:
    when I used standard EP, I could export file to an excell file. I use two language shop, so, for english fonts, in importing of the edited file on excel, I didn't have problem.
    The problem begon when I had to edit some product description, name etc from the arabic, persian, etc. languages, even although my mysql charset states on urf8, when I upload my file by EP, all these edited words has been shown in meaningsless letters.
    I don't know where can be the problem, and where can I change something to get it work and so I forgot using this powerful module.
    I have set charset of my pages to utf-8 also my tables, so my admin and my front shop show the fonts correct.
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

I am having the same problem that Doodlebuckets had on 5/29. I didn't see a solution posted.

I tried to upload an EP file of 4 items with an existing Category that was already in my catalog. Yet, when I tried to upload I got this on all 4 items:
    SKIPPED! - Model: Llsfre - No category provided for this new product

I tried reentering the Category name. I even tried copying and pastingit from Admin. Stilll no luck. How do I get past this problem?

www.rabbitinmyhat.com

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

johnd - Looks like your file format is not correct, the easiest way to check your format is download a complete file and look at the format. Then compare the two files and you should see your mistake When you feel the format is correct upload one product (your must have the header row )and go from there.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply Scrat.

I did more research overnight. I think I might be running into the quotation mark issue. My descriptions contain HTML with double quotes throughout. The actual text contains single quotes for thing like "the child's imagination".

I'm going to go through and remove the single quotes by changing all of the 'child's' type statements into 'of the child' and set the text delimiter to to the single quote when I save the file.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Plugin Contributions

Well, the quotation marks won. I couldn't get past them, so I uploaded without the descriptions. (I did put one word in just in case I got blocked by EP.) Then I entered the descriptions manually. Thank goodness there were only 4 products.

I'll enter a new post for my next issue -- images.