New Zenner
- Join Date:
- Aug 2007
- Posts:
- 6
- Plugin Contributions:
- 0
Replace Product quantity by something like stock level
Hi all,
I'm new to Zencart a do have to set up my first e-commerce website.
What I would like to (have to) do is replace the product quantity by something like an stock level indicator. E.g.: Rather than showing the quantity, I would like to indicate :
- "on stock" for a qty > 2
- "limited stock" for a qty between 1 and 2
- "on order" for a qty < 1.
Ideally this should be shown on the different product listings (new products, prods by cat listing, etc...) as well as on the product info page.
I tried to search the forum, but haven't found anything related.
Is there an mod or could some kind person give me some hints as to what files to modify ?
Thank's a lot in advance for your help.
Bye.