Page 55 of 326 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by puertopiojo View Post
    Hi, I love this template! is superb!
    I would like to do some changes.
    Is it possible to add the languages into the top bar where Search and Home | Log in | My Account | Shopping Cart | Check out, are?
    Thanks for your help in advance!
    Don't worry. I've sorted it out with languagecurrency_links_in_header_1.0 download from ZenCart.com

Thanks anyway!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by murkey View Post
    First of all, I have to post a HUGE thank you for taking the time to offer such wonderful templetes AND for spending time with tech support to book!!!

I have been able to sucessfully use the template except when I check out those images above are missing. I cannot find where they are supposed to be! Help! I'm at www.cedarcreekfalls.com

Also, I am not sure if this is template related or not, but I cannot get my "New products for October" to stop showing random things! It doesn't show just the last 30 days like I have the cart setup to do. Help!

Thank you again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    Hi!

Are you using the most updated template version. I think in the first version, I forgot to include the arrow_checkout.gif image.

As far as the new products, its shouldn't be template related. Are you sure that it is showing things that have been added more than 30 days ago?

I just downloaded and uploaded the arrow again. I am not sure what to edit or do. The checkout area is still missing the graphics and says "TEXT_ORDER_STEPS_1" instead of actually saying what it is. Do you have a file I can edit? If so, where/what. I am a novice at these kinda things so I need a bit more information.

ANd the new products, yes - they are way more than 30 days old, so I am baffled at this as well.

Thank you again!

Plugin Contributions

I just downloaded and uploaded the arrow again. I am not sure what to edit or do. The checkout area is still missing the graphics and says "TEXT_ORDER_STEPS_1" instead of actually saying what it is. Do you have a file I can edit? If so, where/what. I am a novice at these kinda things so I need a bit more information.

ANd the new products, yes - they are way more than 30 days old, so I am baffled at this as well.

Thank you again!
    make sure all the includes/languages/english/ files from the template have been uploaded.

Plugin Contributions

I tried searching this thread but didn't find anyone posting about the same thing... I apologize if it's a duplicate.

As you can see, it's hard to read our articles without the double line breaks.

Our existing template:
    http://www.thewahmmall.com/index.php...age=page&id=35

Cherry Zen:
    http://www.thewahmmall.com/teststore...age=page&id=35

Without having to add an extra line break for all of our existing articles, what do I need to do? I started commenting out the line-height stuff in stylesheet.css, but it didn't work.

Thanks! Awesome template!!

Plugin Contributions

Please ignore my previous post. I have decided to modify my existing template instead...

Plugin Contributions

make sure all the includes/languages/english/ files from the template have been uploaded.
    Ahhh! Duh! Thank you! I got that working perfectly now.

Now I am having another problem though. With any coupon code I use I get the following error code:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/bakerytr/public_html/cedarcreekfalls/includes/templates/cherry_zen/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php on line 24

If you return to your cart, the discount is applied but that error come up every time a coupon is being used. What should I do? Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Ahhh! Duh! Thank you! I got that working perfectly now.

Now I am having another problem though. With any coupon code I use I get the following error code:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/bakerytr/public_html/cedarcreekfalls/includes/templates/cherry_zen/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php on line 24

If you return to your cart, the discount is applied but that error come up every time a coupon is being used. What should I do? Thank you.
    Try re-uploading includes/templates/cherry_zen/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php

Plugin Contributions

Try re-uploading includes/templates/cherry_zen/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php
    Hurray! It worked!!! Thank you again!!!!

Plugin Contributions

I'm using lightbox and cherry zen.
    here is my issue
    http://www.damonbarnett.com/store/in...roducts_id=180

As you can see the drop shadow is off.

I've tried merging the only code I saw that was different for tpl_modules_main_product_image.php (lightbox shares this file with cherry zen)
    <div id="productMainImage">
    </div><br class="clearBoth" />

but still can't get it to work can someone smarter than me with php help me out.
    Here's how you can fix that.

Open your //cherry_zen/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php file.

Around line 35, DELETE this:
    Code:
     if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') {

echo '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--
    document.write(\'<a href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="lightbox[gallery]" title="' . addslashes($zen_lightbox_products_name) . '">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span></a>\')//--></script>';

} else {

document.write(\'<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span></a>\')//--></script>';

}
    [FONT=monospace]
    AND REPLACE IT WITH THIS:

[/FONT]
    Code:
    if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') {

document.write(\'<a href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="lightbox[gallery]" title="' . addslashes($zen_lightbox_products_name) . '">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</div></a>\')//--></script>';

} else {

document.write(\'<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</div></a>\')//--></script>';

}
    Around line 41 look for this line:
    <!-- eof Zen Lightbox v1.4 aclarke 2007-09-15 -->

On the next line insert this code:
    Code:
    <div id="productMainImage" class="centeredContent back">
    [FONT=monospace] Insert this code at the very BOTTOM after the </div> tag:
    [/FONT]
    Code:
    <p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><br />
    <div id="productMainImage2" class="centeredContent back"><span class="imgLink"><a href="<? zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="lightbox[gallery]" title="' . addslashes($zen_lightbox_products_name); ?>">&nbsp;&nbsp;larger image</a></span></div>
    Now open your //cherry_zen/css/stylesheet.css and insert this into your stylesheet:

Code:
    #productMainImage2 {
         float:left;
        margin: -5px 0 0 10px !important;
        margin: -5px 0 0 5px;
        }
    The first margin entries (-5px) above will move the text up or down relative to the picture depending on the number you use.

This is what worked on my site. You can see an example here: ######-toys.eglamourgirls.com/school-rumble-second-semester-eri-sawachika-swim-suit-ver-18-p-6.html
    at my newest store that I'm currently building. (Warning: this is an adult-themed website!!!) This particular page, however, should be safe to view in case your spouse walks in right after you click.

Hope this helps,

-Jack
    Last edited by jkeifer; 29 Nov 2007 at 06:28 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by packrobottom View Post
    I still have an issue with the text

http://www.damonbarnett.com/store/in...roducts_id=180

I inserted the code into css and played around with the -5px but it didn't effect it.

how can I center /fix that text as it looks bad with the product heading.
    What text do you want to center?