Page 18 of 222 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Hi ,
    I have installed as being said by doc. I am getting error messages as below while accessing the product info page:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'MAX_DISPLAY_XSELL' at line 8
    in:
    [select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name from TABLE_PRODUCTS_XSELL xp, products p, products_description pd where xp.products_id = '11' and xp.xsell_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_status = 1 order by xp.sort_order asc limit MAX_DISPLAY_XSELL]

Could any body help me?

Thanks
    Brian

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brianpat View Post
    Hi ,
    I have installed as being said by doc. I am getting error messages as below while accessing the product info page:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'MAX_DISPLAY_XSELL' at line 8
    in:
    [select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name from TABLE_PRODUCTS_XSELL xp, products p, products_description pd where xp.products_id = '11' and xp.xsell_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_status = 1 order by xp.sort_order asc limit MAX_DISPLAY_XSELL]

Could any body help me?

Thanks
    Brian
    looks like you enabled the Cross Sell option on TPP but don't have the Cross Sell contrib installed. You need to have Cross Sell already installed before you can use it as a tab. If you don't want cross sell, disable the "Cross Sell as a tab" and "Cross Sell is installed" options from the admin section of TPP.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    Oh I see ... you probably never upgraded to TPP BETA 0.6 that added the MainImage stuff. You DO need to run the SQL file that came with v1.0. Sorry about that confusion.

For the details on tabs you need to disable the global one if you are using the sub tab one.
    SQL fixed my problem, thats good, and I never saw the 0.6 beta :-)

Now the "Detail" thing is going to be a big concern for me... as I have a lot of products I'll want to add stuff there for... not good :-( So there isn't a way to *blend* them. I would think that from the brief look at the code that it should be doable. (I still need to delve in to add my other database fields to the "Details" tab.)

Plugin Contributions

A small amount of space between the bar and the content I think is a good idea. I added:

.tabcontent{
    padding-top: 10px;
    }

Plugin Contributions

For those using Canada Post, or dimensional shipping, I posted a new thread with some changes to allow all dimensions to be shown, the one additional change to use it for TPP is

PHP Code:
                $fmtDOT .= (($flag_show_product_info_model == and $products_model !='') ? '<li><b>' TEXT_PRODUCT_MODEL .':</b> '$products_model '</li>' '') . "\n";

$fmtDOT .= (($flag_show_product_info_weight == and $products_weight !=0) ? '<li><b>' TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT .':</b> '.  $products_weight .' '$products_weight_type '</li>'  '') . "\n";

$fmtDOT .= (($flag_show_product_info_weight == and $products_length !=0) ? '<li><b>' TEXT_PRODUCT_LENGTH .':</b> '.  $products_length .' '$products_dim_type '</li>'  '') . "\n";

$fmtDOT .= (($flag_show_product_info_weight == and $products_length !=0) ? '<li><b>' TEXT_PRODUCT_WIDTH .':</b> '.  $products_width .' '$products_dim_type '</li>'  '') . "\n";

$fmtDOT .= (($flag_show_product_info_weight == and $products_length !=0) ? '<li><b>' TEXT_PRODUCT_HEIGHT .':</b> '.  $products_height .' '$products_dim_type '</li>'  '') . "\n";

$fmtDOT .= (($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) ? '<li><b>' $products_quantity TEXT_PRODUCT_QUANTITY '</li>'  '') . "\n";

$fmtDOT .= (($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == and !empty($manufacturers_name)) ? '<li><b>' TEXT_PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER .':</b> '$manufacturers_name '</li>' '') . "\n"

Plugin Contributions

I've been slowly working the layout, and getting it I think nearly to where I want it. And I have a question related to the space between the last bar on the content and the "write a review" button below it. There is a lot of white space and I'd like to tighten it up. If I toggle to normal view that space isn't there so I'm thinking its a TPP CSS thing, so any guidance would be appreciated to try and cut it down some.

see http://www.totalgarage.ca/products/i...roducts_id=340 for an example.

Plugin Contributions

Qhome,

I uploaded the files from modules/css/appropriate images from this latest version and left the files from languages/templates as they are. I also did not run the sql file again but for some reason, the images/product title/prices are in the product information tab as well as outside the tabs? I only want them outside.

I only have Global, Additional Images, Customers Purchased and Reviews enabled in admin.

Thx

Plugin Contributions

Forgot to add, I like the idea of alt_tpp_side1 in not having any images to load but is it possible to have it on top instead? Also, can the colors for it be changed?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Qhome,

I uploaded the files from modules/css/appropriate images from this latest version and left the files from languages/templates as they are. I also did not run the sql file again but for some reason, the images/product title/prices are in the product information tab as well as outside the tabs? I only want them outside.

I only have Global, Additional Images, Customers Purchased and Reviews enabled in admin.

Thx
    Berserker, I believe you said earlier that you last installed Beta 0.4. There were changes made to other files after BETA 0.4. The only file that hasn't changed since then was the product display template. You will need to run the new sql and upload ALL files except for the tpl_template_display_info file, as that didn't change. When I said upgraders didn't need the new files I had BETA 0.6 users in mind. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Forgot to add, I like the idea of alt_tpp_side1 in not having any images to load but is it possible to have it on top instead? Also, can the colors for it be changed?
    You mean you want a non-image styled top-tab style? you can take any of the top-tab stylesheets and copy it. Instead of using the images, you can just use colors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    Berserker, I believe you said earlier that you last installed Beta 0.4. There were changes made to other files after BETA 0.4. The only file that hasn't changed since then was the product display template. You will need to run the new sql and upload ALL files except for the tpl_template_display_info file, as that didn't change. When I said upgraders didn't need the new files I had BETA 0.6 users in mind. Sorry about that.

You mean you want a non-image styled top-tab style? you can take any of the top-tab stylesheets and copy it. Instead of using the images, you can just use colors.
    Thx for that. I was worried I did something wrong.

And yes, I want non-image styled top-tab but im not sure what you mean by copy? Do you mean, copy the content of alt_tpp_tabs1 (for example) and paste that inside alt_tpp_side1? or use any stylesheet apart from side 1 and replace the image with colors?