Thread: DUAL Pricing v2

Page 18 of 151 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing version 2

I have a problem were products with attributes are going into the shopping cart with the base price not attached. I have set my attributes to add to the base price. This is happening to both resale and wholesale pricing.

Any ideas on why this maybe happening. I need to get this resolved fairly quickly.

The url is http://www.safewireless.com/hands-free-store/

Plugin Contributions

I should also note that the sub-total price shows up correctly, but not per-item totals. When continuing through the check out process the per-item price (which is wrong) is being calculated for the total to be billed.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Great contribution, working nicely on 1.3.5! Spent the day playing around with it. I recommend the combined use of the contribution : quick_updates_2.04
    So you can quickly add all of your wholesale prices. The Quick Updates mod has a feature that works with DP built into it (has to be activated manualy in the following file :
    admin/includes/extra_configures/quick_updates.php
    )

Quick question, is there a way I can define products that can only be seen by wholesalers (by ticking a nice little box maybe in product edit page!) ?

I've read through nearly every post about DP here (took a few hours), but I may have missed something about this, it does get to your head reading through so many pages of DP ;-)

Thanks everyone for all of your DP posts...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by janellez View Post
    I hope this question hasn't been asked to death - but I can't find it if it has.

I've installed this mod and it works fine. However, when we put something on sale through SaleMaker or Specials, we don't want it to apply the discount to wholesale customers.

I thought I had this solved in that I created a Discount Group called "Wholesale" with a 0% discount but it isn't working. I also used this method to exclude wholesale customers from getting charged sales tax, but again, this isn't working.

It it my install (I didn't do it - it came with the site)? Is there some other way to exclude wholesale customers from getting sale prices?

Thanks,

Janelle
    I'm finding myself with the same trouble right now, I believe there is a line we can add to functions_prices.php to basically drop out of the sale function if the customer is wholesale but I haven't been able to do it yet.

Post back if you figured it out already, or I'll post a fix sometime later today hopefully.

Plugin Contributions

did anyone, yet, came up with a possibility to dis-allow the discounts for wholesale customers? really seems an issue and a should be adresses soon in this mod. i would LOVE it.

Plugin Contributions

Was hoping someone could help me. I would like to "unpatch" my database or undo the changes from this mod. I was unable to really make it work do to sdales being taken off pricing. When I bumped up to 1.3.8 I did not reinstall this mod as I did not plan to use it but now I am having probs with my attributes and creating new ones I get this

1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
    in:
    [insert into products_attributes values (0, '607', '20', '145', '0', '+', '0', '1', '0', '+', '0', '0', '1', '', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

From a little reading I found that this is likely caused by his mod or the remanents of it so to speak. I tried editing the general.php adding the -

'" . $products_copy_from->fields['options_values_price_w'] . "',
    options_values_price_w='" . $products_copy_from->fields['options_values_price_w'] . "',

thinking it might be a work around but no go. I also tried uploading all the files from the Dual Pricing from 1.3.8 and the error only got "worse".

Am hoping if I undo what was done to the DB it would be wiped?

thanks for any help!!!

Plugin Contributions

I fixed my above question. I just dropped the 3 tables in the DB that the mod adds..... all works well now it seems

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevefriedman71 View Post
    did anyone, yet, came up with a possibility to dis-allow the discounts for wholesale customers? really seems an issue and a should be adresses soon in this mod. i would LOVE it.
    Steve,

I paid "That Software Guy", Scott Wilson, to write this for one of my sites. It might be worth contacting him. PM me if you need his contact information.

Janelle

Plugin Contributions

****MAKE SURE NOT TO MAKE THIS MISTAKE****
    I don't know if anyone else has had problems with this but on my cart I noticed that when you add the number to a product to determine it's price level (example you put a zero if there is no whole sale etc) MAKE SURE THERE IS A NUMBER IN THAT FIELD... If it is left blank it seems that the product can go for FREE...

Plugin Contributions

I sell a product on my site with two different costs.. the wholesale price and the retail price.
    Can someone lead me in the right direction or link that shows how I can have an area for each?
    I have seen it on other sites (don't know if zen) and I would like to do it as well but not a clue as to how to do it.
    Any help appreciated.
    Sandy