Page 139 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1456
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's

Can someone help please I've just tried installing the SEO mod and I'm pretty sure I've followed all the instructions to the letter.

I'm getting no change on the zen cart, the urls are as they were before, and now I can't get into admin.

I'm getting this error when I try to go into admin panel:

Warning: include_once(includes/classes/seo.url.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home86a/sub003/sc47482-CYCC/www/GothicMagic/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 25

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/classes/seo.url.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /mounted-storage/home86a/sub003/sc47482-CYCC/www/GothicMagic/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 25

Fatal error: Class 'SEO_URL' not found in /mounted-storage/home86a/sub003/sc47482-CYCC/www/GothicMagic/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 27

Plugin Contributions

I've just recently installed Order Steps tabless and suddenly found that my checkout had quit working. I went through all the files and had no luck identifying anything. Someone suggested turning off Ultimate SEO and when I did that suddenly Icould go through the checkout process, open a new account. But that also means that I no longer have the pages that Google has indexed.

I've tried going through this thread and got totally lost. My site uses 1.3.7 version of ZenCart. I have numerous mods on my website: www.katzgardengloves.com but I could use the checkout until I added Order Steps through the Zen Conversion Kit I purchased which cleaned up the checkout process. I really want all of these too work.

I'm not a PHP coder but I can follow instructions. I really need help here. I'm at my wits end to figure out what to do.

Kathy

Plugin Contributions

I've had to turn off SEO URLs and I'd really like to be able to only turn it off on the registration, loging, checkout pages so that all the pages for products, categories and such that Google has indexed will still be available for searches.

So can anyone help me figure out how to turn it off for those pages? I don't understand why it's affecting these pages but turning it off makes it possible to create a new account, and to go through the checkout process.

Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

KAthy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mtkatgirl View Post
    I've had to turn off SEO URLs and I'd really like to be able to only turn it off on the registration, loging, checkout pages so that all the pages for products, categories and such that Google has indexed will still be available for searches.

So can anyone help me figure out how to turn it off for those pages? I don't understand why it's affecting these pages but turning it off makes it possible to create a new account, and to go through the checkout process.

Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

KAthy
    In the admin, you can specify which pages are re-written. Mine shows:
    index, product_info, products_new, products_all, featured_products, specials, contact_us, conditions, privacy, reviews, shippinginfo, faqs_all, site_map, gv_faq, discount_coupon, shopping_cart

Plugin Contributions

I'm feeling really dumb here..

I'm in the process of installing this mod and one of the instructions states to modify the htaccess sample, rename it to .htaccess and upload.

I'm installing on my local test site (using xampp and apache)

After uploading the htaccess file to my zen root directory, I then try and rebame it as required to .htaccess. But all I get is an error message saying i need to type a file name, whihc appears obvious to me, as its no different than naming it .doc, or .txt for example, which can't be done

What's the magic trick that results in a .htaccess file in my directory ????

Thanks,
    Mike
    Last edited by Mike_Dean; 6 May 2008 at 12:02 PM.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's (ultimate_seo_urls_2-106)

Hi,
    Just installed a clean and fresh zen-cart 1.3.8.
    All is excellent..until I installed (ultimate_seo_urls_2-106).

Now my pages show up a error 404 page, my SEO in admin/configuration is in spanish I think.

So, I tried to delete the seo files, but the seo is still in admin/configuration.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to stay up all night to figure it out!

Thank you for your swift advise.

I need the SEO to work, so I will do whatever!
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Dean View Post
    I'm feeling really dumb here..

I'm in the process of installing this mod and one of the instructions states to modify the htaccess sample, rename it to .htaccess and upload.

I'm installing on my local test site (using xampp and apache)

After uploading the htaccess file to my zen root directory, I then try and rebame it as required to .htaccess. But all I get is an error message saying i need to type a file name, whihc appears obvious to me, as its no different than naming it .doc, or .txt for example, which can't be done

What's the magic trick that results in a .htaccess file in my directory ????

Thanks,
    Mike
    go to DOS and use rename command
    Chinese language pack
    Zen Cart plugins demo includes Ultimate SEO, Image Handler, Template Switch, Column Layout, Lightbox and Multi-Language EZ-Pages

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's (ultimate_seo_urls_2-106)

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    Hi,
    Just installed a clean and fresh zen-cart 1.3.8.
    All is excellent..until I installed (ultimate_seo_urls_2-106).

Now my pages show up a error 404 page, my SEO in admin/configuration is in spanish I think.

So, I tried to delete the seo files, but the seo is still in admin/configuration.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to stay up all night to figure it out!

Thank you for your swift advise.

I need the SEO to work, so I will do whatever!
    It's me again..

I think the problem might be with my server... as I created a new zen-cart 1.3.8 install on my other server (Bluehost) and the SEO worked.
    But my main server is in Australia (smartyhost) and I need the SEO to work on that urgently please.

I did notice my .htaccess file disappear everytime I renamed it?

Cheerz
    Thank you
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's (ultimate_seo_urls_2-106)

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    It's me again..

I did notice my .htaccess file disappear everytime I renamed it?

Cheerz
    Thank you
    You should make sure that your FTP program displays hidden files.

Files with a . in front don't show in some FTP program's default settings.

Plugin Contributions

help question Help!!! I have a bigger problem now

I realized I had a different SEO program on than the one on this thread and was able to remove it and so I uploaded and installed this program and could as was indicated specifiy which pages had SEO.

But then I found that my links on my categories box would not go to the categories pages as required and I got a page not found error. So I turned off the SEO. I decided I'd just remove it, but found I couldn't do it and now I have a real mess on my hands. I tried to remove some tables from the database, but I think I didn't do it properly. And I removed the files and changed all the text back that had been changed as per the instructions. But it still shows up in my admin configuration but with the following:
    Warning
    : call_user_func(zen_reset_cache_data_seo_urls) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/katzgard/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1538

And I've noticed several other things are now not working, perhaps as a result of my database attempts. I tried to restore the database, but that didn't seem to work either.

So could someone please help me out. I'm not nearly computer savey enough to get myself out of this mess.

Kathy
    www.KatzGardenGloves.com