Page 253 of 394 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

The GC module pretty clearly states that SSL is required. Also, you must set up the responsehandler properly on the Google side. There have been posts by myself and others detailing exactly how to do this. Get GC working in sandobx mode first. If you don't have SSL, don't even bother because it is required for production mode.

Plugin Contributions

I have GC intergrated into ZenCart ok, but I'm having a problem on returning back to ZenCart from GC.

On return, I get a screen that says "Whoops! Your session has expired" and the items that were purchased (via Sandbox) are not subtracted from my ZenCart inventory.

I am not requiring customers to log-in to my ZenCart, because I don't want to make them sign up twice (1 ZenCart, 2 GC).

Do I have a setting marked wrong somewhere? The Google Checkout is pointing to the correct path for my responsehandler.php, is there something else I need to set up?

Plugin Contributions

In your GC on Google, check to see that Tools/integration is working. Errors?
    Cheers!
    v2.0+

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webskipper View Post
    In your GC on Google, check to see that Tools/integration is working. Errors?
    I am getting this error on the GC integration page:

Send failed with code: 401. Response body was: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>You are not authorized to view this page</TITLE> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=Windows-1252"> <STYLE type="text/css"> BODY { font: 8pt/12pt verdana } H1 { font: 13pt/15pt verdana } H2 { font: 8pt/12pt verdana } A:link { color: red } A:visited { color: maroon } </STYLE> </HEAD><BODY><TABLE width=500 border=0 cellspacing=10><TR><TD> <h1>You are not authorized to view this page</h1> You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. <hr> <p>Please try the following:</p> <ul> <li>Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.</li> <li>Click the <a href="javascript:location.reload()">Refresh</a> button to try again with different credentials.</li> </ul> <h2>HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.<br>Internet Information Services (IIS)</h2> <hr> <p>Technical Information (for support personnel)</p> <ul> <li>Go to <a href="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=8180">Microsoft Product Support Services</a> and perform a title search for the words <b>HTTP</b> and <b>401</b>.</li> <li>Open <b>IIS Help</b>, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled <b>Authentication</b>, <b>Access Control</b>, and <b>About Custom Error Messages</b>.</li> </ul> </TD></TR></TABLE></BODY></HTML>

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rhodesengr View Post
    The GC module pretty clearly states that SSL is required. Also, you must set up the responsehandler properly on the Google side. There have been posts by myself and others detailing exactly how to do this. Get GC working in sandobx mode first. If you don't have SSL, don't even bother because it is required for production mode.
    Hi there - many thanks for your reply.
    It is working in Sandbox just fine, apart from the problems mentioned before.

However - I do not have SSL - what can I do then? Note that I do not need to have integration into Zencart admin or similar - I just want to pass my order on to Google.

Many thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lisali View Post
    Hi there - many thanks for your reply.
    It is working in Sandbox just fine, apart from the problems mentioned before.
    However - I do not have SSL - what can I do then? Note that I do not need to have integration into Zencart admin or similar - I just want to pass my order on to Google.
    Many thanks!
    Googlecheckout Sandbox mode does not require SSL Cert.
    Googlecheckout LIVE mode requires SSL Cert that is acceptable to Google,
    or it just will not work.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by misty View Post
    Googlecheckout Sandbox mode does not require SSL Cert.
    Googlecheckout LIVE mode requires SSL Cert that is acceptable to Google,
    or it just will not work.
    Oh - thanks Misty for your reply.
    So, if I do not have SSL, I can not use Google Checkout at all?

I just want to pass my orders on to GC, as that will be my only method of payment for now. Do I need to get another hosting account that has SSL?

Best regards!
    Lisa

Plugin Contributions

So, if I do not have SSL, I can not use Google Checkout at all?
    CORRECT
    I just want to pass my orders on to GC, as that will be my only method of payment for now. Do I need to get another hosting account that has SSL?
    The hosting account does not have the SSL.. your domain name does..
    as have no idea who you are hosted with/hosting plan details,
    difficult to advise further but url below is where I obtain my own SSL Certs from
    http://www.completessl.com/complete_ssl.php
    You have to be sure that SSL cert is acceptable to Google..one I use
    above is.

Plugin Contributions

Weirdest thing happened to me recently. I've been using Google Checkout directly for close to a year, meaning I don't let them create a zen account just straight to google. However I never had orders come up in the admin page, nor did the customers ever get sent to the admin screen. I used flat rate shippings and no merchant calculations at all.

So basically gco was never implemented right but I didn't mind since I did everything on the gco web site. It worked fine, I got my orders. Now the other day I was going setup a ups calculation but I only installed it, its still yellow icon nothign is setup, and than all of sudden I noticied admin page showed customers, I couldn't believe it.

However no orders showed up, but if I goto referals for unknown, it shows me all the orders and all the information on that order. But if I goto orders it does not show anything.

What's going on here? btw its an old version of gco I think 1.4.3

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone run into the below problem(s):

How can we get rid of the Checkout Button located on the shopping cart page. I have already disabled the credit card checkout process. If you do hit the Go To Checkout button, then you get the below message and if you try to go to Step 3, you get a warning box saying:

"Errors have occurred during the processing of your form
    Please make the following corrections:
    *Please select a payment method for your order.."

Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.
    Please contact us for alternate arrangements.

Also, if the customer clicks on the Checkout link on the top left of the website, they get taken to the default checkout option (Step 1 0f 3) every time. How can I get this button to go directly to the shopping cart contents, and then the customer can use Google checkout to finish their checkout process?

How can I get rid of this option/button completely? If you have any questions, you can go to www.desertskyink.net. Please help!!! Thx much.

<A href="http://desertskyink.net/index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping" target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://desertskyink.net/includes/tem...n_checkout.gif

<A href="http://desertskyink.net/index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping" target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://desertskyink.net/includes/tem...n_checkout.gif