Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Orders stopped being processed

I just noticed a really weird problem with my site. For the past couple days we when a customer creates an order on our site and uses either a credit card or PayPal as a payment option, the orders are not being processed. Everything with the order completes and the customer is even taken to the "Thank You" page but unfortunately nothing is sent and processed with either our merchant service provider or PayPal.

This is really driving me crazy since everything has been working great for over a year and nothing was changed on our end at all that would just stop payments from going to where they need to go. I am using ZenCart 1.3.7. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions anyone has.
    RoccStar Accessories
    http://www.roccstar.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders stopped being processed

Has your hosting changed anything? Upgraded php or MYSQL?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

The most recent build of PHP on my server was compiled on May 11th, 2008 (a few weeks before the problem started) and I am pretty sure MySQL has not been updated in a while but just to be sure I have sent my host's support team an email.

Looking at my PayPal Express logs it looks like all of the transactions that are not making it to PayPal are showing up as 'success'.
    RoccStar Accessories

Plugin Contributions

I just heard back from my host. According to them they recently applied the newest version of PHP to my server and disabled IonCube from my server as well due to a security issue. Any idea if this would have effected my Zen Cart setup?
    RoccStar Accessories

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

1. If you're using Zen Cart v1.3.7, have you applied the PayPal patches?

2. Has your host busted CURL support somehow?

3. What are the results of using these testing tools? http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65680

4. Turn on debug logging in your payment modules, and check what the error messages are reporting.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart doesn't require ioncube, so that's not likely related.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    1. If you're using Zen Cart v1.3.7, have you applied the PayPal patches?

2. Has your host busted CURL support somehow?

3. What are the results of using these testing tools? http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65680

4. Turn on debug logging in your payment modules, and check what the error messages are reporting.
    Thanks for the reply DrByte. Here are the results:

1) Yes, everything was patched and working perfectly until June 2nd.

2) To my knowledge, no. All of the scripts I wrote that use cURL are working perfectly.

3) I ran the curltest.php and was told that the data was good and cURL was working. Also according to the IPN check, everything is working fine there as well.

4) I turned on logging on the PayPal Express module any Authorize.Net AIM module and ran a few test orders. According to PayPal everything is ok but the payments are never making it to PayPal at all. The AIM module doesn't appear to be creating any log files.
    RoccStar Accessories

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Log files won't be created if the folder they're logging into isn't writable.
    Currently:
    PayPal puts its logs in includes/modules/payment/paypal/logs
    AIM puts them in /cache
    Or if you're using "email" as the option, the store owner's email address is used.

Plugin Contributions

The cache directory is writable but AIM is not creating any logs. I have also set AIM up to email me logs as well but after running 4 different orders, I have yet to receive an email.

I have generated a fair bit of logs for PayPal Express but I can't see anything that is wrong. Is there a way I can attached my PayPal log files for someone to take a look at? I
    RoccStar Accessories

Plugin Contributions

I was just playing around trying to charge a card to the site and noticed that the Autorize.NET module isn't even checking to see if a credit card number is accurate. I purposely feed it a wrong credit card number and it still kicked me over to the confirmation screen and added the order to the database but there is still no activity on Autorize.Net
    RoccStar Accessories

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast