Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zones Table Rate Shipping Module

How do I add extra zones? I have setup 9 zones but the zonetable module defaults to allow only 7?

Plugin Contributions

If you made the Zones after installing, you will want to EDIT and save your settings, then REMOVE and INSTALL ... then reconfigure it ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

In my 'Shopping Cart' page I recieve:

Warning: shipping::include_once(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/zonetable.php) [function.shipping-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/reverse/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 44

Warning: shipping::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/zonetable.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/reverse/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 44

Can anybody help me out please. I am trying to set up separate pricing for 7 states in Australia.

Plugin Contributions

Cannot go beyond 3 zones. Iniatially i created 12 zones for Malaysia. When i insert the shipping rates into the 12 zones. It cannot work. Then i slowly removed each one and only 3 zones left, and it works. This is the error after i enabled the 4th zone.

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/simplyvc/public_html/jintex/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114
    Should i remove all zones and reinstall again.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi there, I am trying to set up 3 different shipping zones:
    1. NSW,ACT
    2.QLD, VIC
    3. TAS,SA,NT,WA

There would be 3 different shipping prices for each zone:
    1. Less than 2kg=$8.50 2-5kg=$10.00 5-10kg=$12.50
    2. Less than 2kg=$10.00 2-5kg=$13.50 5-10kg=$20.00
    3. Less than 2kg=$11.50 2-5kg=$23.00 5-10kg=$35.00

There will also be a $5 handling fee for each order.
    Can anyone please help me thanks...Im sure theres an easy way but im probably confusing myself???

Plugin Contributions

I tried removing all the zones that i setup and remove zones table rates. I Ftp the contribution again and setup the zones defintions again. Then i install zones table rates again and insert all the shipping rates again. But still nor working. I cannot go beyond 4th zones. The first 3 works. After inserting the 4th error as follow :

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/simplyvc/public_html/jintex/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Thanks
    Kevin

Plugin Contributions

Now, i have ran out of ideas. No matter what i do, it still not working. Just now i created 14 zones and in zones table rate, it appeared , so i put in the shipping rates, then viola.... not working. This is the error in my index page:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLA
    in:
    [select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from zen_products p, zen_products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_date_available >=20080902 order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]

I think i suspect is the version of my SQL in my server. It's version [MySQL 4.0.27-standard]. Does it requires version 5.0?

I just disabled it for the time being.

Thanks
    Kevin

Plugin Contributions

Please ignore this post, I have found a solution after having read other post in this thread.

Original question: "Hi, how can i increase the number of 'Shipping Zone' from default 4 to 20? could you please advise which file or code to tweak, thank you in advance!!!"
    Last edited by cmku; 18 Sep 2008 at 01:45 PM.

Plugin Contributions

database error Re: Zones Table Rate Shipping Module

This may have been entered somewhere, but I have spent a whole day searching the forum to no avail.....

I need to increase the maximum characters in the zone shipping tables and zone countries, but cannot find how.

All the FAQ says is "Lastly, there is a limit of 255 characters on each of the Zone Shipping Tables and Zone Countries. This can be changed in the database to suit your needs."

I have looked through the db but cannot see where the shipping is configured (or even where the tables have to go

I am using version 1.3.8a and wishing I had never upgraded....

Plugin Contributions

Actually, the limit was removed in v1.3.7 or v1.3.8 ...

You will see it if you see the:
    00 means all other countries no listed

If you don't see that, first, save all settings to NotePad, as all settings will be lost, and REMOVE, INSTALL and configure ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast