Page 42 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    That is incorrect. FEC overrides both checkout_shipping and checkout_payment so that all links are directed to "checkout".

If a payment method isn't returning an error from checkout_process, it is because the author forgot to create a message stack error and then use the "payment_error" in the redirect to checkout_payment. In your case, you will need to add an additional check to FEC to not redirect if a parameter called "error_message" exists and display the value as an alert to the visitor.
    Sorry but i have no idea how to do this can you assist please?

Plugin Contributions

Have Fast and Easy Checkout 1.28 installed on zen 1.37 without easy login (have made the change to create account). Gift wrapping is not installed.

Checking the Shipping Insurance checkbox does not update the order totals or refresh the page.

Selecting any of the other order totals turned on and clicking the refresh button does not add them to the total either. When the page refreshes they are all unchecked again.

The update form javascript appears to be working because if you change the redirect url it calls the cart is correctly redirected. It is just not updating when called.

Payment and shipping modules are working okay - it is just all of the order totals that are not.

Turning off FEC and using standard zen checkout works again - the order totals are displayed.

Is there any reason why this would occur? I can't find any one else having this problem so am mystified as to why it would occur.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I love this mod, but after I installed it, my footer disappeared from the Log In page!

You can see my store's login page at http://www.eyemagic.net/store/index.php?main_page=login

Any ideas on how to get the footer to show up again?

Thanks!

Dave

Plugin Contributions

Default Telephone Field missing in COWOA - Fast and Easy Checkout

I know I've asked a few questions, but I'm much closer to finishing the site so I hope to no longer trouble you!

I just noticed this, though everything else has been working fine- there's no telephone field on the COWOA Billing page. I set the Minimum Value to blank and removed the asterik so that it should not be mandatory. I tinkered around in tpl_modules_no_account.php, but didn't guess right.

(Funny thing is, the phone field was also missing from the regular Create Acc't page, but another post helped me on that...I basically re-copied a chunk of code from the original tpl_modules_create_account.php.)

I have the latest FEC and ESL. ZC 1.38a.

Here's the whole fieldset of code containing the telephone part from ...no_account.php. You'll notice I blocked out the newsletter part, I figure why show it if it's COWOA. But the phone field was missing before I did that today.

PHP Code:
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CONTACT_DETAILS?></legend>
    <label class="inputLabel" for="email-address"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_email_address''40') . ' id="email-address"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>

<?php if (FEC_CONFIRM_EMAIL == 'true') { ?>
      <br class="clearBoth" />
      <label class="inputLabel" for="email-address-confirm"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CONFIRM?></label>
      <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address_confirm'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_email_address''40') . ' id="email-address-confirm"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
      <br class="clearBoth" />   
    <?php ?>

<!-- BEGIN CHECKOUT WITHOUT ACCOUNT -->
    <?php if (FEC_NOACCOUNT_HIDEEMAIL == 'false') { ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('email_format''HTML', ($email_format == 'HTML' true false),'id="email-format-html"') . '<label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-html">' ENTRY_EMAIL_HTML_DISPLAY '</label>' .  zen_draw_radio_field('email_format''TEXT', ($email_format == 'TEXT' true false), 'id="email-format-text"') . '<label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-text">' ENTRY_EMAIL_TEXT_DISPLAY '</label>'?>
    <?php 
    } else { ?>
    <input type="hidden" name="email_format" value="TEXT" checked="checked" id="email-format-text" />
    <?php ?>
    <!-- END CHECKOUT WITHOUT ACCOUNT -->
    <!-- <?php

if (ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTER_STATUS != 0) {
    ?>
    <?php 
    echo zen_draw_checkbox_field('newsletter''1'$newsletter'id="newsletter-checkbox"') . '<label class="checkboxLabel" for="newsletter-checkbox">' ENTRY_NEWSLETTER '</label>' . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    -->
    <?php ?>
    <?php 

if (ACCOUNT_TELEPHONE == 'true') {
    ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <label class="inputLabel" for="telephone"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('telephone'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_telephone''40') . ' id="telephone"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    <?php 
    ?>
    <?php

if (ACCOUNT_FAX_NUMBER == 'true') {
    ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <label class="inputLabel" for="fax"><?php echo ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('fax''''id="fax"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    <?php

}
    ?>
    </fieldset>
    Any ideas to save the day, as usual?

Cheers,

Robbie

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Telephone Field missing in COWOA - Fast and Easy Checkout

Quote Originally Posted by giftmeister View Post
    I know I've asked a few questions, but I'm much closer to finishing the site so I hope to no longer trouble you!

I just noticed this, though everything else has been working fine- there's no telephone field on the COWOA Billing page. I set the Minimum Value to blank and removed the asterik so that it should not be mandatory. I tinkered around in tpl_modules_no_account.php, but didn't guess right.

(Funny thing is, the phone field was also missing from the regular Create Acc't page, but another post helped me on that...I basically re-copied a chunk of code from the original tpl_modules_create_account.php.)

I have the latest FEC and ESL. ZC 1.38a.

Here's the whole fieldset of code containing the telephone part from ...no_account.php. You'll notice I blocked out the newsletter part, I figure why show it if it's COWOA. But the phone field was missing before I did that today.

PHP Code:
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CONTACT_DETAILS?></legend>
    <label class="inputLabel" for="email-address"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_email_address''40') . ' id="email-address"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>

<?php if (FEC_CONFIRM_EMAIL == 'true') { ?>
      <br class="clearBoth" />
      <label class="inputLabel" for="email-address-confirm"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CONFIRM?></label>
      <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address_confirm'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_email_address''40') . ' id="email-address-confirm"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
      <br class="clearBoth" />   
    <?php ?>

<!-- BEGIN CHECKOUT WITHOUT ACCOUNT -->
    <?php if (FEC_NOACCOUNT_HIDEEMAIL == 'false') { ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('email_format''HTML', ($email_format == 'HTML' true false),'id="email-format-html"') . '<label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-html">' ENTRY_EMAIL_HTML_DISPLAY '</label>' .  zen_draw_radio_field('email_format''TEXT', ($email_format == 'TEXT' true false), 'id="email-format-text"') . '<label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-text">' ENTRY_EMAIL_TEXT_DISPLAY '</label>'?>
    <?php 
    } else { ?>
    <input type="hidden" name="email_format" value="TEXT" checked="checked" id="email-format-text" />
    <?php ?>
    <!-- END CHECKOUT WITHOUT ACCOUNT -->
    <!-- <?php

if (ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTER_STATUS != 0) {
    ?>
    <?php 
    echo zen_draw_checkbox_field('newsletter''1'$newsletter'id="newsletter-checkbox"') . '<label class="checkboxLabel" for="newsletter-checkbox">' ENTRY_NEWSLETTER '</label>' . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    -->
    <?php ?>
    <?php 

if (ACCOUNT_TELEPHONE == 'true') {
    ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <label class="inputLabel" for="telephone"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('telephone'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_telephone''40') . ' id="telephone"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    <?php 
    ?>
    <?php

if (ACCOUNT_FAX_NUMBER == 'true') {
    ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <label class="inputLabel" for="fax"><?php echo ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('fax''''id="fax"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    <?php

}
    ?>
    </fieldset>
    Any ideas to save the day, as usual?

Cheers,

Robbie
    Turn on the telephone field in ADMIN->CONFIGURATION->CUSTOMER DETAILS.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry I forgot to mention it- the Tel option is also missing in Config->Customer Details. Though the fax option is there.

(I think I read elsewhere that Customer Details never has that Tel option of on or off, just the ability of making it non-mandatory by making it blank minumum value and removing the *.)

R

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giftmeister View Post
    Sorry I forgot to mention it- the Tel option is also missing in Config->Customer Details. Though the fax option is there.

(I think I read elsewhere that Customer Details never has that Tel option of on or off, just the ability of making it non-mandatory by making it blank minumum value and removing the *.)

R
    You'll find the command for installing the telephone configuration in the install.sql file. The command is commented out by default as there is also a separate module that does the same thing.

Plugin Contributions

I just found the 'Fast and Easy Checkout' mod and it seems like a wonderful mod and I would like to install it but I saw the following 'known issues' on the support website so I thought I'd better ask for advice first...

PHP Code:
    Known Issues:
    ============
    This module may conflict with other modules that have edited the following file(s):

tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php

Some users have reported compatibility issues with Ultimate SEO URLs
    . For the highest compatibilityplease use Magic SEO URLs
    I currently have the "Order Steps Tableless" ("OST") and "Simple SEO URL" ("SSU") mods installed and working on my website.

Are there any known issues with "FEC" mod and "SSU"?

Also, I know that the "OST" mod has modified my tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php file.

Do I just delete my current tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php file (backup FIRST of coarse) and then just upload the one that comes in the "FEC" mod? I will probably uninstall the "OST" mod anyway after successful "FEC" install since it would seem redundant with a one-page checkout.

Any tips or advice on the "SSU" mod compatibility and the tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php file would be appreciated.

thanks
    www.ZenCrystals.com
    www.CraftMagick.com
    Magickal & Metaphysical supplies/services

Plugin Contributions

Almost done!

I found that command in ESL. After removing the #, do I re-install the entire SQL file? Or just that line (and how)? As you can tell, I'm not as knowledgable as you and need a little more detail, please, so as to not risk anything.

Thanks a bunch,

R

PHP Code:
    # REMOVE THE # BELOW IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY MODIFIED YOUR ZEN CART TO BE ABLE TO DISABLE THE TELEPHONE SIGN-UP FIELD
    # INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Telephone Number', 'ACCOUNT_TELEPHONE', 'true', 'Display telephone number field during account creation and with account information', '5', '8', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now()); 

Plugin Contributions

Just use this command as the others would have already been processed:

PHP Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderset_functiondate_addedVALUES ('Telephone Number''ACCOUNT_TELEPHONE''true''Display telephone number field during account creation and with account information''5''8''zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), 'now());