Plugin Contributions

help question Post Affiliate Pro and Zen Cart Integration

I purchased Post Affiliate Pro a few weeks ago and I thought I had it all integrated with Zencart but I have discovered after a few tests it is not picking up any sales.
    I was told by the tech guys at PAP to add the script into the tpl_checkout_success page which is in place.
    I was under the impression this was all that was needed, however apparently I need to install another piece of code into every landing page on my store.

I am dissapointed that this was not explained to me from the beginning as I now have to get this all sorted.
    My question is do I need to insert that piece of code into the footer of the pages? If so can someone explain simply the process I need
    to follow to add this to the footer so that my affiliate system will detect any sales going through?

The PAP system has direct URL linking which I have setup but I am still not getting any sales registered from affiliates.

Unfortunately the instructions I have been given by the tech guys at PAP are not exactly clear but they have offered to integrate for $199.

Now, this may be a somple task for someone with experience, I really have no idea but any assistance would be truly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

www.powernutrition.com.au

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Post Affiliate Pro and Zen Cart Integration

There are some related discussions in the "Similar Threads" section below.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I dont know if this is what they told you to do or not, but I found these instructions for PAP 4:

addons.qualityunit.com/integration-methods/_izencart
    Mark Hueston
    X-cream

Plugin Contributions

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to mention that there is no piece of code for PAP which needs to be inserted in any page other than the checkout confirmation page.

There is a configuration selection in PAP, and the one piece of code for the confirmation page needs to have the URL near the bottom of the code edited to show YOUR installation URL, but there is nothing else to do.