Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cold Steel Template Support Thread

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Clyde,

I've been using your wonderful template for sometime now. I wanted to add a banner at the bottom of the template. Followed instructions below but it would not show.

The only time the wide-banners will show is if I set it to footer position 1. On footer position 2, it breaks up the bottom, but it won't show up on footer position 3.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by clydejones View Post
    Again, this is not a template specific question.

But...

activate the "wide banners" in
    admin -> tools -> banner manager

Then in

admin -> configuration -> layout settings

make sure you have this setting

Banner Display Groups - Footer Position 3 Wide-Banners

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Decostyle View Post
    Hi Clyde,

I've been using your wonderful template for sometime now. I wanted to add a banner at the bottom of the template. Followed instructions below but it would not show.

The only time the wide-banners will show is if I set it to footer position 1. On footer position 2, it breaks up the bottom, but it won't show up on footer position 3.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Open includes/templates/cold_steel/common/tpl_main_page.php

Find the following section of code

PHP Code:
    <!--bof- banner #6 display -->
    <!--<?php
    //  if (SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET6 != '' && $banner = zen_banner_exists('dynamic', SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET6)) {
    //    if ($banner->RecordCount() > 0) {
    ?>-->
    <!--<div id="bannerSix" class="banners"><?php echo zen_display_banner('static'$banner); ?></div>-->
    <!--<?php
    //    }
    //  }
    ?>-->
    <!--eof- banner #6 display -->
    And replace it with the following code:

PHP Code:
    <!--bof- banner #6 display -->
    <?php

if (SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET6 != '' && $banner zen_banner_exists('dynamic'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET6)) {
        if (
    $banner->RecordCount() > 0) {
    ?>
    <div id="bannerSix" class="banners"><?php echo zen_display_banner('static'$banner); ?></div>-->
    <?php

}
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof- banner #6 display -->

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! that worked!

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Cold Steel Template Support Thread

hi
    i installed the cold steel template and i really love it. (simple & Beautiful)
    i've been working on my web site with no problems until i realized that when a category has more than one product it doesn't show any just gategory name and blank.
    when only one product in the category it goes straight to product discription.

i installed the Debug Error-Logging Utility and this what it says:
    [08-Apr-2009 09:34:40] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /hermes/bosweb/web180/b1801/public_html/eshop/includes/modules/product_listing.php on line 98

and the php file around the line 98 is like this:

PHP Code:
      break;
            case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$lc_align '';
            if (isset(
    $_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>' ;
            } else {

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>';
            }
            break; 
    and the line 98 is the first one saying: ( $lc_text = '<h3 class="itemTitle">)

any hints what the cause of this? how can be fixed?

by da way i'm using latest zc version, and my website is www.mrsat.co.uk

thx alot in advance

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by naiem View Post
    hi
    i installed the cold steel template and i really love it. (simple & Beautiful)
    i've been working on my web site with no problems until i realized that when a category has more than one product it doesn't show any just gategory name and blank.
    when only one product in the category it goes straight to product discription.

i installed the Debug Error-Logging Utility and this what it says:
    [08-Apr-2009 09:34:40] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /hermes/bosweb/web180/b1801/public_html/eshop/includes/modules/product_listing.php on line 98

and the php file around the line 98 is like this:

PHP Code:
      break;
            case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$lc_align '';
            if (isset(
    $_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>' ;
            } else {

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>';
            }
            break; 
    and the line 98 is the first one saying: ( $lc_text = '<h3 class="itemTitle">)

any hints what the cause of this? how can be fixed?

by da way i'm using latest zc version, and my website is www.mrsat.co.uk

thx alot in advance
    First: try uploading a clean copy of the file:

includes/modules/product_listing.php

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Decostyle View Post
    Thanks! that worked!
    Glad you got it sorted

Plugin Contributions

clyde thx very much i dnt know what was the problem but uploading a clean product_listing.php fixed it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by naiem View Post
    clyde thx very much i dnt know what was the problem but uploading a clean product_listing.php fixed it.
    Glad it worked out

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kauzlaric View Post
    Hello,

I downloaded and installed your Cold Steel template (love it by the way!), but I have two issues...

1- Categories dont display on left sidebar...

2- Where do I find the code to edit the size of the logo? I uploaded my own in place of the default one but it was set to whatever dimensions your default logo is and I need to change those dimensions.

Here is the URL to see the problems: www.rbprecision.com/shop

The categories sidebar on the left is blank... I have SAMPLE data installed! I also made the recommended changes.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!
    Have the same problem.. how did u fixed it?
    1- Categories dont display on left sidebar...

Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast