Thread: Wishlist

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wishlist

I've installed wishlist v0.41: http://www.unevolution.com/miscellany/downloads.php

My issue is the attributes are not added to the products when a customer chooses to add to wishlist. I want the user to be forced to select attributes like it does when you click add to cart.

I've read all the different wishlist threads and no one shares their success. I've also been to some of the sites and registered and the attributes are working perfect, so I know this is possible, but anyone willing to share the code/procedure, and lend a hand to a fellow zenner. By the way I am a newbie so be gentle please.

I've also noticed when searching for a friend's wishlist the page defaults to
    https://fashionfavourites.com/index....ge=un_wishlist and it's blank

Site at: http://fashionfavourites.com/

Login with
    E-mail: demo_wish AT yahoo DOT com
    Paswd: demo1

Many thanks, cant wait the day I am helping others.

Plugin Contributions

Can you point out a Zen Cart site using this particular mod that has the attributes included in the wishlist. As far as I know it was not written with attributes in mind so I would be interested to see this working.
    Mike
    AEIIA - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    Can you point out a Zen Cart site using this particular mod that has the attributes included in the wishlist. As far as I know it was not written with attributes in mind so I would be interested to see this working.

barcos57 This website has attributes included. http://www.moissaniteco.com/moissani...rings-c-8.html. You can use the account I created abdi_ib AT yahoo DOT com. Password wishlist. You will notice that it will force you to input attributes before you add items to wishlist.

I am not much of a progammer, but I belive you can clone/execute the code behind the "ADD TO CART" button (That forces you to select attributes) once the "ADD TO WISHLIST" button is clicked.

Seems achievable is theory but only you expert PHP/prgammers know. If I new the syntax of PHP i might be able to but sorry.

Logic I can help with, and as I've mentioned the code from the "ADD TO CART" button can be copied/combined with the "ADD TO WISHLIST" button... Any ideas..

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Wishlist

Anyone converted or created columns for the wishlist? I tried to but everything keeps wanting to go diagonal. Appreciated

GJW
    http://stampcommune.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hardwiredtemplates View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]the site I am working on does not use attributes; just wondering if installing the wishlist v0.41 on ZC 1.3.8 will have any adverse effects as it was made for 1,3.7 and edits the database and overwrites application_top.php.
    I am working on a wholesaler login and worry that the files or database entry could be bad [/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

I'm successfully using WishList v0.41 on the website www.charmedjewels.com. However, they would like for purchased gifts to remain on the list (showing as fulfilled). It just deletes the item from the wishlist when fulfilled, but they would really like to still show the complete list.

Has anyone done this or have ideas for how it could be done?

My experiments so far can get purchased items to stay on, but then the quantity does not go down (still shows as wanting quantity of 1).

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Wishlist

## Contribution version: 0.4
    ## Tested on ZenCart: 1.3.7
    ## Release date: 2007-06-13

When searching for a friends wishlist or clicking the share link from an email, the results page is blank. Any advice on where my problem could be?

Thanks in advance, Sandra

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sandratampa View Post
    When searching for a friends wishlist or clicking the share link from an email, the results page is blank.
    I deleted and reposted the pages in the un_wishlist_find folder and it works now.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wishlist - Disable shoppping cart

When changing the shopping cart status to Showcase with no prices the items in the wishlist still have the add to cart option. Anyone know how to disable it?

Plugin Contributions

I tried and failed to install the Wishlists 0.5 on a Zencart v1.3.9d site. The sidebox showed up OK but clicking on "Add to Wishlist" brings up a blank page.

Has anyone got this working on v1.3.9d? Do you still need the code from the second post on this thread?

Thanks !

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast