Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
The code that you're posting doesn't have a yellow box. Your earlier version did, but you've removed the CSS that was colouring it yellow.

Are you saying that it is still showing as yellow in your emails. If so, I'd check that your changes are finding their way to the right place on your server.

If that's not the issue, then you're going to need to spell it out a bit more for those of us who haven't been living, breathing and sleeping with it for the past few days.
Hi Kuroi, thanks for your help!

I finally got rid of the yellow block!!!

But now there is one sentence that is showing up in my real site welcome email that I was able to delete (somehow) in my test site welcome email. It is the sentence "[FONT=Verdana]Sign up for a free account and you will be emailed a Discount Coupon good for 20% off your first order! Minimum order of $10.00 is required."[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I checked in Admin/Tools/Define Pages Editor for define_discount_coupon and there is no text in it. I do remember editing this same file in my test site and removing that sentence. [/FONT]

I did delete the temporary internet files and signed up for an account, but the result was the same. I'm very perplexed!