Plugin Contributions

Default Description on a couple items missing! Please help!

Hi,

I've searched for this in the forum an nothing matched my issue so I am praying to the awesome zen community for help.

I was changing out graphics for products and when I went to visit the catalog I noticed that the descriptions, attributes (colors etc) and add to cart was gone.

This only happens in the "women's bottom's" categry and one women's top product..see here

Course of events and relevant information:
    1. changed home page layout and BG picture and wording - html editor and then I uploaded FCKeditor for easy editing.and completed my mission for the homepage.

2. I changed the sort order for the womens bottoms category ( I think this is my achiles heel) - however, I did not change the top (wahine tank) who's description won't show either.

P.S. his is a highly customized cart that I'm fairly familiar with, but that still aludes me every now and then...like NOW!

3. I uploaded a new picture for the Wahine tank ....and then 2 hours later...I'm here!

Here's what I've done:
    a. I've changed back the sort order of he pants ....nothing chnaged...except the sort order.
    b. I have not changed any template or CSS files. ...Like to "display: none;" ...or anything like that.

The product descriptions do not appear in the "new" WYSIWYG FCK editor. Although my memory seems to thing they are called from somewhere else.

Please hep.
    I'm looking into my last backups now...with...cross fingers hopefulls still automated.

Thanks so much for anyone that attempts to help!

MC...oh yeah... ZC 1.3.8

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Description on a couple items missing! Please help!

I don't see the comments for an add to cart button. Without getting to deep in it.... maybe you put some "funny" characters in that are messing up the html somewhere or another?

Plugin Contributions

I think It was FCKeditor..uninstalling now...client called..Like I don't know it's not working! LOL. Does the editor have anything (which i don't think it does) to do with the upload product image function?

Thanks so much for your help! greatly appreciated!
    MC

Plugin Contributions

More from the freak out brigade. I uninstalled FCKeditor. What's weird is that the sort oders (all of them) that should be 1 are now 0. HMMMMMM - but this has nothing to do with the editor.

Plugin Contributions

Not certain.... if you were editing the product descriptions.... try editing them in the admin for one of the items and see if you can see some funny characters.... remove the pictures and see if it shows up... remove everything and see if it shows up... you get the idea....

Good luck!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry...for the constant update...but it's definitely the sort orders...I just chaged a 0 sort order to 1 and poof ....gone!

Plugin Contributions

It's the same phatom code that alway plagues me with this site. I resolved my problem, I don't know really how but, I just started adding the decriptions again and the add to cart etc came back up. This site tricks me! everytime I add code or something, it places other code in you name it...yuk...a css issue perhaps?
    Thanks shrimp-gumbo-mmmhhh for your responses.