Plugin Contributions

Default Customer Order History Showing Current Shopping Cart by Mistake (1.38a)

I just noticed that if a customer has items in the shopping cart and then goes to look at his/her order history, for each prior order, instead of showing what had been previously ordered, the order shows what is currently in the shopping cart instead. If I then delete the items in the shopping cart and go check the order history then the order history properly shows the prior orders. I am not certain if this is some kind of bug (probably not since I would expect this would have come up before) or more likely is due to something I did when making modifications to my cart.

So I guess what I need to know (if this is not a bug) is where I should look to try and figure out what I might have done to cause this.

By the way...the prior orders show up fine in admin...it is only when one is actually shopping on the website that this occurs.

Thanks for any help. Note I am using 1.38a at this time.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customer Order History Showing Current Shopping Cart by Mistake (1.38a)

Well, it's not a core ZC bug.

What addons have you installed?
    What customizations have you done?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customer Order History Showing Current Shopping Cart by Mistake (1.38a)

Didn't really think it was a zen cart bug....

Here are the addons i have now:

ty_package_tracker_for_x_2-3a...this is certainly a mod that works with order history information so perhaps there is something there....I was looking for an easy way to uninstall this addon to check and see if this was the issue...but don't see how to do that simply.

quantity discounts
    image handler
    paypal sessions viewer
    encrypted master password
    backup mysql plugin
    easy populate

trying to figure from what file(s) the information contained in this order history is drawn from.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

While your symptoms are slightly different, it suggests that similar files are affected as this discussion: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161598
    Are any of those files I listed altered in your setup?
    What happens if you put them back to originals?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Only one of those files had been altered...and when I put back the original there was no change. (Also...I assume that the last file you mentioned should be tpl_ACCOUNT_history_info_default.php. FWIW, that file is in my templates default folder...not in a custom folder as there is no such file in my custom folder.)

Also...another similarity to the problem noted in the other thread is that I also have the same warning about missing shipping information under these circumstances.