Page 128 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2217
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

autoace, do you have a link for us to actually SEE the problem first hand? It's really hard to tell sometimes without being "hands-on" with the problem.
    Teach them to shop and they will shop today;
    Teach them to Zen and they will OWN a shop tomorrow!

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Hi All,
    I am having a problem with TPP in that when I set "reviews" to a global tab the single image doubles itself.

For example, image 1 becomes 1 of 2 with 1 and 2 being the same image when enlarge.

I read that within this TPP discussion lies the answer, i went over all 127 pages but i could not find the answer. I might have passed it. I will go over it again soon but does any one know what might be the fix?

I am using TPP and Jquery Lightbox but I heard this also happens with Zen Lightbox.

I would greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.

thanks,
    belaze

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Hi,

I am trying to make these tabs: product description, additional images, size chart, review, tell a friend. Because all of these (except size chart) are built-in Zen modules, can I use the global method to create the tabbed view? How do I also include the size chart tab along with it? There will be a size chart image of each brand in the size chart tab. Therefore the image url is not always the same. I want to avoid putting the tags in the product description of each product because there are tens of thousands of products. Please advise. Thank you.
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e
    Email: admin AT dealbyethan DOT com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Get Em Fast View Post
    autoace, do you have a link for us to actually SEE the problem first hand? It's really hard to tell sometimes without being "hands-on" with the problem.
    PMd, thanks for the reply!
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

Looks like Tabbed Products Pro is the AddOn I've been looking for. I was about to download version 1.06c (because I am still using ZenCart version 1.3.8a, with several other addons), but I couldn't figure out from reading the description the following:

1. I am not currently using CSS Javascript Loader or CJ Loader. Can I still use 1.06c?
    2. If not, which is the latest version that I should use? (given I am still with ZenCart 1.3.8a)?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Ansering myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by scatzc View Post
    1. I am not currently using CSS Javascript Loader or CJ Loader. Can I still use 1.06c?
    No.

1. If not, which is the latest version that I should use? (given I am still with ZenCart 1.3.8a)?

Plugin Contributions

OK, I installed TPP 1.06 on 1.3.8a and it's beautiful -- everything works flawlessly.

I have only one issue though: In my customized Zen-Cart, I moved "Add to Cart" button (div #cartAdd) to the top of the page, next to the product name.

With TPP 1.06, the "Add to Cart" button is now back at the bottom of the page (each tab). How do I move it back up?

I know about the option of having the "Add to Cart" button in its own tab, but I am not interested in that.

TPP has the excellent feature of <!--@EndTabs@--> to put certain content below all tabs. Is there a way to do the same but above all tabs?

Plugin Contributions

I have only one issue though: In my customized Zen-Cart, I moved "Add to Cart" button (div #cartAdd) to the top of the page, next to the product name.

With TPP 1.06, the "Add to Cart" button is now back at the bottom of the page (each tab). How do I move it back up?
    To further clarify, TPP 1.06 knows somehow to place above the tabs all the text that's before the first <!--% %-->. Why does it behave differently for the "Add to Cart" button?

At first I thought that perhaps it "intercepts" the button using the <div id="cartAdd"> but my top "Add to Cart" button has a different id! How does TPP 1.06 do that?
    Last edited by scatzc; 16 Sep 2010 at 01:18 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I am trying to make these tabs: product description, additional images, size chart, review, tell a friend. Because all of these (except size chart) are built-in Zen modules, can I use the global method to create the tabbed view? How do I also include the size chart tab along with it? There will be a size chart image of each brand in the size chart tab. Therefore the image url is not always the same. I want to avoid putting the tags in the product description of each product because there are tens of thousands of products. Also, if I decide that this module is not good enough, how do I uninstall it? Please advise. Thank you.
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e

Plugin Contributions

Can anyone help?
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e