Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HTML tags show after upgrade to 1.3.9g

Thank you for the clarification that this will all change. So far no one has actually said how this is going to end up and I was really worrying that we might be stuck with some of this forever.

I shall leave you all to your work!
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    If you mean in the Preview, that will be that way until v1.3.9h comes out ...

We are working on this issue and do not want a bazillion patch works made for things ...

As long as the Catalog looks good you should be fine ...
    Thanks Linda I was hoping you guys were working on something. Keep up the good work you and the team.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Your problem is because you've hacked the security code for another problem: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165142
    Be fore and since I upgraded to the new html_output from zen-cart-v1.3.9g my bread crumbs still are doing the samething. Looks horrible. I have them cut off because they look that bad.

Plugin Contributions

I'm getting a rather strange issue on my test site at the moment when testing this update.
    If I browse to my shop by typing the address in the address bar the chained ajax, php/mysql select options does not work it just sits trying to retrieve the second chained
    select option. But if click on another page on the site and click back to the home page the chained select works fine.

Plugin Contributions

I have just copied the file extra_white_list.php to the folder admin/includes/extra_configures/. Thank you for this fix. It solves the problem with EZ-pages, but... there is still a similar problem with curriencies symbols.

I use a Polish zloty symbol. These are three letters PLN with a space at the left. E.g. my price may look like this: 14,74 PLN. I have to use the symbol   as an "ordinary" space is ignored. So my "right symbol" parameter is  PLN - and I get something like this: 14,47 PLN. I have to correct it in the database...

As I have 5 different currencies and have to change the exchange rates every day it is a bit painful...

Regards,
    Stan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stanislawl View Post
    I have just copied the file extra_white_list.php to the folder admin/includes/extra_configures/. Thank you for this fix. It solves the problem with EZ-pages, but... there is still a similar problem with curriencies symbols.

I use a Polish zloty symbol. These are three letters PLN with a space at the left. E.g. my price may look like this: 14,74 PLN. I have to use the symbol   as an "ordinary" space is ignored. So my "right symbol" parameter is  PLN - and I get something like this: 14,47 PLN. I have to correct it in the database...

As I have 5 different currencies and have to change the exchange rates every day it is a bit painful...

Regards,
    Stan

Code:
    <?php
    $global_xss_whitelist = isset($global_xss_whitelist) ? $global_xss_whitelist : array();
    $my_whitelist  = array('file_contents', 'banners_html_text', 'pages_title', 'symbol_right', 'symbol_left', 'message_html');
    $global_xss_whitelist = array_merge($my_whitelist, $global_xss_whitelist);
    Insert this code: symbol_right

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Code:
    <?php
    $global_xss_whitelist = isset($global_xss_whitelist) ? $global_xss_whitelist : array();
    $my_whitelist  = array('file_contents', 'banners_html_text', 'pages_title', 'symbol_right', 'symbol_left', 'message_html');
    $global_xss_whitelist = array_merge($my_whitelist, $global_xss_whitelist);
    Insert this code: symbol_right
    Thank you, it is OK now!!!
    Stan

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    The "white_list" code fix that problem for me. However I still can not load images. I am running on a test server, and after browsing for an image, upload to server, it just sits there, like it is thinking....I have to then close down the load image box.

any ideas? server is the latest xampp. fresh load zc1.39g

FCKeditor always worked for me before (zc1.38)

Thanks for any suggestions

Looper

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    Hi,
    The "white_list" code fix that problem for me. However I still can not load images. I am running on a test server, and after browsing for an image, upload to server, it just sits there, like it is thinking....I have to then close down the load image box.

any ideas? server is the latest xampp. fresh load zc1.39g

FCKeditor always worked for me before (zc1.38)

Thanks for any suggestions

Looper
    Make sure your image folder permission is 705 or 777 writable

Plugin Contributions

Originally Posted by DrByte
    Your problem is because you've hacked the security code for another problem: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165142
    Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Be fore and since I upgraded to the new html_output from zen-cart-v1.3.9g my bread crumbs still are doing the samething. Looks horrible. I have them cut off because they look that bad.
    I'm still looking for a solution for the bread crumbs on the product info page. I fix the problem of what DrByte was talking about.
    Home&nbsp;::&nbsp; Home And Outdoor&nbsp;::&nbsp; Shower Curtains | Window Panels&nbsp;::&nbsp; Apollo Deluxe Shower Curtain

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast