Page 111 of 358 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3571
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    I am using a text field for a product which is letters printed to the customers wish. Stock by attributes creates a stock record in the stock by attributes table, but stock is zero and always puts the out of stock message in the cart.

Is there a work around so that stock for a product with a text field like this does not show out of stock. This issue is also true if you have a mix of drop downs eg a name printed on a t-shirt. Customer chooses size of T-shirt and then enters name in a text field. Want to track the stock of the t-shirt by size but not worry about the text for the name.

Does any one else have a similar issue and is there a work around.

Another variation for my situation is products shipped direct.....never has stock but could have a choice of attributes. Again the out of stock message shows in the cart.

Thanks in advance.

I really would like some help with this too, as we have similar issue that we want to exclude certain attributes from the stock combination.
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balticccreations View Post
    nope then it doesn't list how many are available nor does it let them check out if they want more than are available. Which is a good thing but they can find it to be a problem because it doesn't tell them why they can't check out. For all they know there is enough stock when in fact there isn't.

I tried adding both a product with attributes and a product without to my cart then I made the quantities higher than in stock on both and the one without showed the error I mentioned but the one with showed nothing making it look like they were available but again won't let them check out.
    Hello liana,i check your site you did fix this problem and site work on SBA. I am install same with you, and i check you posted header.php code same to mine. Can you please let me know how to fix this issue? Thank you advance! if have some one can help this out, Please! please!! Please!!!

Plugin Contributions

nope then it doesn't list how many are available nor does it let them check out if they want more than are available. Which is a good thing but they can find it to be a problem because it doesn't tell them why they can't check out. For all they know there is enough stock when in fact there isn't.

I tried adding both a product with attributes and a product without to my cart then I made the quantities higher than in stock on both and the one without showed the error I mentioned but the one with showed nothing making it look like they were available but again won't let them check out.
    Where is it not showing how many are in stock? your actual listings or in the shopping cart? Mine shows how many of everything is available on the listings (the full amount just not how many on the attribute items are available for each attribute).

If the product doesn't have attributes then in the cart it shows an error that says "Products marked with SOLD OUT are out of stock or there are not enough in stock to fill your order.
    Please change the quantity of products marked with (SOLD OUT). Thank you" And in the shopping cart shows "SOLD OUT Stock Available: 1"
    Hello, Did you fix out this issue? I check your site work great,Can you please post how? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I am also very frustrated by this! Please post the fix if somebody has it. The older non-ajax version worked perfectly for me.

It seems the only way to fix this is to "sync quantities" when you update stock, or is there something else I'm missing?!

Plugin Contributions

First of all: thanks for the add-on!

After trying and searching for many hours, I still haven't found out the following:

Only one attribute is used, which is the size. However, we should add all different variants by hand. Is there a way to do this automatically? (default stock is 0)
    We would need this because of the fact that if there's no variant specified, stock won't be decreased correctly.

Is there something I haven't realised/seen?

Many thanks in advance.
    Keep up the good work!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by joe3094 View Post
    Hello, Did you fix out this issue? I check your site work great,Can you please post how? Thanks!
    I would like to know too. I tried to follow it through the thread but I am a little lost what the final solution was and which files etc. If someone could put the final solution with the actual files to edit that would make it super easier for everyone.

As not showing the actual stock level for the attribute at the shopping cart for the product and attribute that is low in stock is very frustrating and I would like to know the solution so I can stop getting emails from our customers - thanks!

Ideally it would be great to show the stock levels in the product page but I understand this is an issue due to combination issues - an ajax would make this available I would think!
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

hello all

I've got a problem whereby the stock is not subtracted from the attribute - but is subtracted from the main products stock level. I'm using 1.3.9h and PWAS 4.7 Ajax.

The shop has a colour attributeand a size attribute. I've tested products that have two attributes and products that have one and and neither deducts stock from the attribute - only the main products record.

Can someone steer me in the right direction? Or is the solution is to move to the v5.0 Beta of this.

Thanks, Andy

Plugin Contributions

well - would you believe it - the PWAS 4.7 Ajax package doesn't include the classes directory or the orders.php class file... so I'll find that from an older version and just hope it works....

Plugin Contributions

Yep - that was the problem... this mod should take minutes to install but has cost me hours!

Plugin Contributions

Ok, So I have installed the Stock by attribute on my site 2 times now and had to remove it 2 times. What the Heck!!!

So here is whats going on.

I have zen 139h, a simple template I bought from Template Warehouse a canned one that is sold all over, nothing special, I changed up the background and a few other things but nothing special.

So here is my problem

Lets say I have 2 products, 1 with attribute small, medium and large, and another product that has no attribute. the product without the attribute has 3 instock and the one with attribute has 2 of each size instock. I think I have it all setup correctly but here is what happens. I add the product WITHOUT the attribute to the cart and update it to 4, it never flashes red *** and lets me check out and the 4th item is backorded. Now if I add a small item from the one with the attribute then add 4 of the product without the atribute it shows the out of stock warning. I delete the one with the attribute and the warning goes away on the one without.

So do I have to assign attributes to every item even if there is only one type or is there a fix to this. I have spend about 10 hours trying to get a clear answer to fix my problem.

Thanks