Page 334 of 394 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart 1.3.x (beta)

On my checkout page, I get the Google Checkout grayed out and it says

* The Version of the installed module in the Admin UI is v1.4.6a and the one of the package is v1.4.7, Remove/Reinstall the module

Now I tried re-installing but I have the same problem.
    What can I do?

Plugin Contributions

Jacob
    Can we still get some technical support from Zen in regards to checkout google? For example where do I find the API syntax sent back from google to the shopping cart?
    Thanks for your help
    Guy

Quote Originally Posted by jacob13moon View Post
    Hi everyone,

This is Jacob from the Google Checkout team.

I'd like to let you know that we just released Google Checkout module for Zen Cart. This module provides Level 2 implementation of Google Checkout with Zen Cart, enabling you to provide Google Checkout to buyers and process orders through your admin UI.

This project is hosted at http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-zencart where you can find the latest release at any time.

Thanks,
    Jacob

Plugin Contributions

If you think you are doing everything correctly (right api call back url, htaccess file created, correct merchant id & key, etc.) but the orders are still not processing in ZC admin, what worked for me is to set the responsehandler.php permissions to 744 instead of 777. When you test it on responsehandler_test.php and it says "Invalid or not supported Message" that means it is working. Do another test order and hopefully it'll show up on admin.

So now that I'm having orders processed, I'm having another issue. I'm not receiving any ZC emails. I read in another post somewhere on this thread that we will not be able to receive any zc order notification emails at all. Can someone confirm whether this is true or not because then why would there be this option "Also send notifications with Zencart" on the GC module? If this is untrue, then is there another thread or post that troubleshoots this because I'm not receiving any ZC emails (I've searched ZC forum and couldn't find a solution. perhaps i'm not looking deep enough?)

Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

@hamid84

I like ZenCart , been using it for years, and I want to Google checkout with my latest install of ZenCart.

If I read your post correctly, this means that you got it Google Checkout working properly in ZenCart. is this correct?

Plugin Contributions

Hey folks.... I seemed to have gotten this working pretty smoothly with no errors by just using a clean install of ZenCart (1.3.8a) and the latest GoogleCheckout module for ZenCart.

Great resource. Its very nice not to have to force people to use PayPal.

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone been lucky enough to get this to work with ZC V1.3.9? The USPS broken in 1.3.9. It would be great to see if I can get help troubleshooting this.

It simply doesn't return USPS rates but other shipping option works.

Plugin Contributions

I've been using GC for a while now. Not super happy with the way Google forces me to admin the orders in my checkout panel, but I can live with that. However, I am running into an issue.

Apparently, Google Checkout is using UPS commercial rates rather than residential. Since I'm shipping under a UPS account, if I just use commercial, they'll bill me back. Is there any way to make GC use residential UPS rates? I've searched, but can't find anything.

Also, GC seems to have issues with FedEx. It was almost always falling back on my default rates, so I turned off FedEx. I'm sure at least some of this is FedEx.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bbsbcastle View Post
    I've been using GC for a while now. Not super happy with the way Google forces me to admin the orders in my checkout panel, but I can live with that. However, I am running into an issue.

Apparently, Google Checkout is using UPS commercial rates rather than residential. Since I'm shipping under a UPS account, if I just use commercial, they'll bill me back. Is there any way to make GC use residential UPS rates? I've searched, but can't find anything.

Also, GC seems to have issues with FedEx. It was almost always falling back on my default rates, so I turned off FedEx. I'm sure at least some of this is FedEx.
    If you use merchant calculated shipping then you can control that but google decides which rate to quote for carrier calculated shipping. If you decide to stick with carrier calculated shipping then you should take a look at adding fixed and variable cost to the configuration to account for the difference between commercial and residential rates.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    Has anyone been lucky enough to get this to work with ZC V1.3.9? The USPS broken in 1.3.9. It would be great to see if I can get help troubleshooting this.

It simply doesn't return USPS rates but other shipping option works.
    This now works with Zen Cart 1.3.9a and 1.3.9b, See details at: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=106

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Has anyone got coupons to work correctly? I am running the 1.3.9a Zencart with Google 1.4.7. For some reason it will not allow me to use coupons.

I am currently in Sandbox SSL mode and everytime I enter a code it tells me it is invalid because it does not meet the minimum amount.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
    Nick