Plugin Contributions

Default Attribute Stock Quantity

In the process of reorganising some products on our site to be more user friendly; instead of having individual sub-categories for each size frame we sale, I'm setting them up as an attribute drop-down, so we have a single page per style, and the customer can select the size they want. I've seen it mentioned in previous posts, for ZC 1.39-1.5, but nothing new since like 2016, so I was hoping there might be a new, updated answer by now. How do I set a products stock count based on which attribute is selected?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute Stock Quantity

Quote Originally Posted by Lordzoabar View Post
    In the process of reorganising some products on our site to be more user friendly; instead of having individual sub-categories for each size frame we sale, I'm setting them up as an attribute drop-down, so we have a single page per style, and the customer can select the size they want. I've seen it mentioned in previous posts, for ZC 1.39-1.5, but nothing new since like 2016, so I was hoping there might be a new, updated answer by now. How do I set a products stock count based on which attribute is selected?
    In a way still the same answer, Stock By Attributes which is primarily available from github at: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined

Still need to work out directions to be able to formally submit it to this site and also will have to change the folder structure a little as requested to submit it as well...

Anyways the thread for questions is identified at that github location and I would suggest starting towards the back/end of that thread as necessary.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...