Page 231 of 280 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2792
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @carlwhat, which device(s) are in use when the issue occurs?
    i have spoken too soon. i had my dev environment in php 8.0 which was generating another error. this is NOT a confirmed bug.

i have confirmed that changing the config value:

Payment-Block Action on Shipping Change
    Key: CHECKOUT_ONE_PAYMENT_BLOCK_ACTION

to refresh solves the issue.

TitanOwl you are correct.

Balaji, your problem is now solved.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i have spoken too soon. i had my dev environment in php 8.0 which was generating another error. this is NOT a confirmed bug.

best.
    Thanks for that, @carlwhat. I wasn't seeing the issue using my Android phone and I know that iStuff/Safari are totally different animals.

Plugin Contributions

I just tested the v2.4.1 from github. It seems fine with no log files generated. But I think I just found one logic bug.

For example, I tried to checkout and I put address A there. It generated a shipping quote showing on the right section, which is correct. Then I unselect box "Shipping Address, Same as Billing". Then both billing and shipping address are the same as address A. Shipping quote on the right unchanged. Now if I changed the billing address to B (especially to a different state), shipping quote on the right will be changed! It seems the OPC got a quote by my billing address then display on the right. I can choose any shipping method options here. Then if I click on edit button on the shipping address section and update the address (still address A), the shipping quote on the right will be corrected.

It seems to me that, no matter you change your billing address or shipping address, OPC will get a quote from the changed the address, not always based on shipping address.

Plugin Contributions

If you disable OPC and attempt to create an account, does the same issue occur with the date-of-birth? I ask because OPC uses the same method to check that entry as the 'base' Zen Cart create-account process.
    Date-of-Birth in registration is not affected in Desktop or Mobile, I did uninstall the OPC completely ( even ran the SQL patch ) and tested the DOB in registration, it works in Desktop and Mobile, then I installed OPC from scratch again, the new customer registration has no issue with DOB in Desktop and Mobile, but for Guest Checkout that uses OPC when I go to Mobile it has the same behavior and does not work as I referred in my previous qoute.
    However if I go to Admin -> Configuration -> Customer Detail and set the "Date of Birth" to false ( that means no DOB verification), then OPC works properly in Mobile as well.

Please help in this matter.
    thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    I just tested the v2.4.1 from github. It seems fine with no log files generated. But I think I just found one logic bug.

For example, I tried to checkout and I put address A there. It generated a shipping quote showing on the right section, which is correct. Then I unselect box "Shipping Address, Same as Billing". Then both billing and shipping address are the same as address A. Shipping quote on the right unchanged. Now if I changed the billing address to B (especially to a different state), shipping quote on the right will be changed! It seems the OPC got a quote by my billing address then display on the right. I can choose any shipping method options here. Then if I click on edit button on the shipping address section and update the address (still address A), the shipping quote on the right will be corrected.

It seems to me that, no matter you change your billing address or shipping address, OPC will get a quote from the changed the address, not always based on shipping address.
    Are you changing the address from logged-in customer's address-dropdowns or by hand-entering?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TitanOwl View Post
    Date-of-Birth in registration is not affected in Desktop or Mobile, I did uninstall the OPC completely ( even ran the SQL patch ) and tested the DOB in registration, it works in Desktop and Mobile, then I installed OPC from scratch again, the new customer registration has no issue with DOB in Desktop and Mobile, but for Guest Checkout that uses OPC when I go to Mobile it has the same behavior and does not work as I referred in my previous qoute.
    However if I go to Admin -> Configuration -> Customer Detail and set the "Date of Birth" to false ( that means no DOB verification), then OPC works properly in Mobile as well.

Please help in this matter.
    thank you.
    As requested before, what type of mobile device are you using when you experience this issue?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post

best.

Happy to see that solved, my issue is still going on.

Plugin Contributions

Happy to see that solved, my issue is still going on.
    ... and you are not helping me to help you.

Plugin Contributions

As requested before, what type of mobile device are you using when you experience this issue?
    I answered this in this post, Android is mine and I have co-worker with iOS, both showing same issue.
    Last edited by TitanOwl; 20 May 2022 at 05:34 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I answered this, Android is mine and I have co-worker with iOS, both showing same issue.
    Please go to my OPC/Bootstrap-4 template demo (https://vinosdefrutastropicales.com/zc157_bs4), add a product to your cart and attempt a guest checkout.

I've added some debug-gathering to see the format in which the dob is being sent. Comment back here when you've done that and I'll grab that additional log so that I can 'see' what's going on.