Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

all experts:

I got an issue after I installed the new GM 1.12.1 (zencart 1.3.9h), google merchant center gave me "missing unique product identifiers..." even though All of my products have upc code! when I went to GM configuration, change upc/isbn/aen from "false" to "true", none of my products can be inserted AND I got the folllowing:

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_ean' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT distinct(pd.products_name), p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_type, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, p.products_date_available, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, p.products_weight, p.products_upc, p.products_isbn, p.products_ean FROM zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN zen_products_description pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id) LEFT JOIN zen_product_types pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id)WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_type <> 3 AND p.product_is_call <> 1 AND p.product_is_free <> 1 AND pd.language_id = 1 GROUP BY pd.products_name ORDER BY p.products_id ASC;]

Why is that?

I have to change it back to "false", then UPC won't show up in the domain_products_en.xml.

I got a notice from google saying my account will be suspended if I have missing Unique Product Identifiers!!!

Any help?

Plugin Contributions

am I the only one who has this problem?!

Plugin Contributions

Installed the latest version 1.12.1.

I checked on the debug log and found one problem:

PHP Warning: file_put_contents() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /includes/classes/google_base.php on line 74

Anyone has this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Default v1.12.1 changelog

changes 1.12.0->1.12.1

Since Numinix don't put a changelog anywhere:

1) the repeated code for the google product category as detailed in my previous post has been removed from googlefroogle.php.
    However this does not fix the problem.

So for those who want to stop this issue, comment out the code in google_base.php. This is a hack as I can't be bothered to second-guess how it should be.

PHP Code:
      /*steve, causes repeated category
          if ($google_product_category_check == false && GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_DEFAULT_PRODUCT_CATEGORY != '') {
            $google_product_category = $dom->createElement('g:google_product_category');
            $google_product_category->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($default_google_product_category));
            $item->appendChild($google_product_category);
          } */ 
    2) code for feed compression has been added.

3) minor text change in the admin config: no need to uninstall/install
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v1.12.1 changelog

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    changes 1.12.0->1.12.1

Since Numinix don't put a changelog anywhere:

1) the repeated code for the google product category as detailed in my previous post has been removed from googlefroogle.php.
    However this does not fix the problem.

So for those who want to stop this issue, comment out the code in google_base.php. This is a hack as I can't be bothered to second-guess how it should be.

PHP Code:
      /*steve, causes repeated category
          if ($google_product_category_check == false && GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_DEFAULT_PRODUCT_CATEGORY != '') {
            $google_product_category = $dom->createElement('g:google_product_category');
            $google_product_category->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($default_google_product_category));
            $item->appendChild($google_product_category);
          } */ 
    2) code for feed compression has been added.

3) minor text change in the admin config: no need to uninstall/install
    Kudos to Steve!

However, I finally....got mine to work so for now I am somewhat afraid to upgrade.

For me...and trust me...I am no expert...but I believe the doubling issue was due to attributes not being added.

Thanks to everyone one who has contributed.

Plugin Contributions

Have any of you lot that have got it working can you send me a link to your xml feed. Getting dissaproved or invalid on all my products.

Regards

Gareth

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mgwirelessllc View Post
    all experts:

I got an issue after I installed the new GM 1.12.1 (zencart 1.3.9h), google merchant center gave me "missing unique product identifiers..." even though All of my products have upc code! when I went to GM configuration, change upc/isbn/aen from "false" to "true", none of my products can be inserted AND I got the folllowing:

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_ean' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT distinct(pd.products_name), p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_type, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, p.products_date_available, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, p.products_weight, p.products_upc, p.products_isbn, p.products_ean FROM zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN zen_products_description pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id) LEFT JOIN zen_product_types pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id)WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_type <> 3 AND p.product_is_call <> 1 AND p.product_is_free <> 1 AND pd.language_id = 1 GROUP BY pd.products_name ORDER BY p.products_id ASC;]

Why is that?

I have to change it back to "false", then UPC won't show up in the domain_products_en.xml.

I got a notice from google saying my account will be suspended if I have missing Unique Product Identifiers!!!

Any help?
    How did you put the UPC codes in? With a Numinix mod? I believe that is what is intended - the error message is saying that you don't have the necessary field from one of his mods.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by garethrooney View Post
    Have any of you lot that have got it working can you send me a link to your xml feed. Getting dissaproved or invalid on all my products.

Regards

Gareth
    If google is not approving your products and you are not getting error messages in your google account, contact them to find out why.

If you do have warnings about serious errors, those have to be corrected.

Looking at someone else's xml feed will not tell you anything.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    If google is not approving your products and you are not getting error messages in your google account, contact them to find out why.

If you do have warnings about serious errors, those have to be corrected.

Looking at someone else's xml feed will not tell you anything.
    From reading the various forums posts on the google base forum I am coming to the same conclusion. These forums are pure comedy gold if anyone is interested!!!

No errors what so ever all just disapproved or invalid.

I've requested them to look at it again to see what happens

I've developed a real strong dislike for google trying to get this working!

Regards

Gareth

Plugin Contributions

Google does have rules and they have changed. One of my customers didn't have any problems for a long time and suddenly his feed was disapproved last summer. We tracked it to certain products on his site that were not steroids but must have had some text in them that made the google bot think so. He had them look at it again and he is finally back in business.

Just remember it is a free service - and it comes with strings.....

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast