Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v4 [Support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    $this->executeInstallerSql($sql);
    should work on ZC1.5.7 as is... I use $db->Execute($sql); for debugging but not having any issues with a vanilla install with the default $this->executeInstallerSql($sql); statement.. What's the environment?
    Sorry, I'm not sure what the difference is or was. Looking at the code, maybe the sql was bad and switching to $db->Execute masked it. But that wouldn't explain why the plug in works for me after that.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jadebox View Post
    Sorry, I'm not sure what the difference is or was. Looking at the code, maybe the sql was bad and switching to $db->Execute masked it. But that wouldn't explain why the plug in works for me after that.
    Which is why more info would help tracking down the problem..

currently working in this environment:
    [2020-05-18] XAMPP for Linux 7.4.6-0
    This version of XAMPP contains the following software releases:
    - Apache 2.4.43
    - MariaDB 10.4.11
    - OpenSSL 1.1.1g
    - PEAR 1.7.1
    - PHP 7.4.6
    - phpMyAdmin 5.0.2

For me, $this->executeInstallerSql($sql) does not push a log file on errors... haven't spent time to find out why..
    With $db->Execute($sql) does push log files..

I'm running in strict mode to make MariaDB supper picky on installs so I can find errors in my sql statements.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dave - I hope this finds you well. I just upgraded to 1.5.7b and installed SiteMapXML 4.0 and the plugin manager shows it installed ok - the problem is it is not generating any sitemaps. I have ticked the ones I want generated and then saved settings then rebuild all sitemap xml files and I get a 500 error plus see myDEBUG below.

anything you can do to help would be great thanks mate.

cheers,
    Mike

This is the myDEBUG error;
    Code:
    [20-Jan-2021 23:11:27 Australia/Sydney] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home2/dazzler3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sitemapxml/html_header.php on line 40

[20-Jan-2021 23:11:27 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=sitemapxml&rebuild=yes, IP address: 115.166.19.58
    --> PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home2/dazzler3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sitemapxml/html_header.php on line 40.
    this is the file in question - line 40 is blank at the very end of the file;

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Common Template
     * outputs the html header. i,e, everything that comes before the \</head\> tag <br />
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2020 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: Zen4All 2020 May 12 Modified in v1.5.7 $
     */
    /* Mobile_Detect.php old school, responsive design doesn't need scripting */

// Prevent clickjacking risks by setting X-Frame-Options:SAMEORIGIN
    header('X-Frame-Options:SAMEORIGIN');

?>
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
    <head>
    <title><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />
    <?php if (defined('FAVICON')) { ?>
    <link rel="icon" href="<?php echo FAVICON; ?>" type="image/x-icon" />
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php echo FAVICON; ?>" type="image/x-icon" />
    <?php } //endif FAVICON ?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG ); ?>" />
    <style>
    body {
      font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;
      font-size: small;
      }
    </style>
    </head>
    <?php
    // BOF hreflang for multilingual sites
    if (!isset($lng) || (isset($lng) && !is_object($lng))) {
      $lng = new language;
    Last edited by shags38; 20 Jan 2021 at 01:37 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hi Dave - I hope this finds you well. I just upgraded to 1.5.7b and installed SiteMapXML 4.0 and the plugin manager shows it installed ok - the problem is it is not generating any sitemaps. I have ticked the ones I want generated and then saved settings then rebuild all sitemap xml files and I get a 500 error plus see myDEBUG below.

anything you can do to help would be great thanks mate.

cheers,
    Mike
    Looks like you are missing lines 40-46... going back through my files, for some reason those lines was left out during the compression.. strange . well have to re-compress and try again... Thanks for the report.. You can find the full code on GitHub too..
    Code:
      }
    if (count($lng->catalog_languages) > 1) {
      foreach($lng->catalog_languages as $key => $value) {
        echo '<link rel="alternate" href="' . ($this_is_home_page ? zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'language=' . $key, $request_type, false) : $canonicalLink . (strpos($canonicalLink, '?') ? '&amp;' : '?') . 'language=' . $key) . '" hreflang="' . $key . '" />' . "\n";
      }
    }
    // EOF hreflang for multilingual sites
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Looks like you are missing lines 40-46... going back through my files, for some reason those lines was left out during the compression.. strange . well have to re-compress and try again... Thanks for the report.. You can find the full code on GitHub too..
    Code:
      }
    if (count($lng->catalog_languages) > 1) {
      foreach($lng->catalog_languages as $key => $value) {
        echo '<link rel="alternate" href="' . ($this_is_home_page ? zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'language=' . $key, $request_type, false) : $canonicalLink . (strpos($canonicalLink, '?') ? '&amp;' : '?') . 'language=' . $key) . '" hreflang="' . $key . '" />' . "\n";
      }
    }
    // EOF hreflang for multilingual sites
    G'day Dave - thanks for that. Only 1 sitemap is being generated and I get the following notice;
    'Categories Sitemap
    File https://www.dazzlerscliponearrings.c...categories.xml. Written 21 items (5129 bytes), Filesize: 5138 bytes
    Total: files 1, items 21 (5138 bytes), execution time 0:0.0508, db queries 43, db queries time 0:0.0457.
    Ezpages Sitemap
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.'

note that Ezpages Sitemap is mentioned but not generated - it is the next one in order selected in the options (something preventing the generation going past the first one?) - not even the main sitemap is generated - no myDEBUG error has been thrown.

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Not sure where I got off, but the zip I sent in still has old templates and holes in some of the files... Been updating allot of mads for PHP and such... Sent in a new zip after testing it to make sure it has complete files. Please download from GitHub and replace all your files. Shouldn't need to run the installer. All the templates that create the xml files are wrong in the zip I sent in. I just checked Github to make sure my local and remote are the same and they are.

Sorry about the mix-up..
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Not sure where I got off, but the zip I sent in still has old templates and holes in some of the files... Been updating allot of mads for PHP and such... Sent in a new zip after testing it to make sure it has complete files. Please download from GitHub and replace all your files. Shouldn't need to run the installer. All the templates that create the xml files are wrong in the zip I sent in. I just checked Github to make sure my local and remote are the same and they are.

Sorry about the mix-up..
    Thanks Dave .... works a treat .... your blood is worth bottling!!

be safe

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dave .... works a treat .... your blood is worth bottling!!

be safe

cheers, Mike
    I may have spoken too soon Dave - sitemaps all generate but there is one issue which existed on previous versions. In electing yes to include images sitemap is pulling images from images/large/ which is adding the suffix .LRG to all image url's - I do not put my images in that /large/ folder - they are placed in a folder of another name, in this site's case the images are located in images/earrings/

Is there a file I can modify that will tell sitemap the correct folder to pull the images from?

cheers,
    Mike

example url from products site map https://www.dazzlerscliponearrings.c...415521_LRG.jpg ... throws 404 error

Plugin Contributions

I may have spoken too soon Dave - sitemaps all generate but there is one issue which existed on previous versions. In electing yes to include images sitemap is pulling images from images/large/ which is adding the suffix .LRG to all image url's - I do not put my images in that /large/ folder - they are placed in a folder of another name, in this site's case the images are located in images/earrings/

Is there a file I can modify that will tell sitemap the correct folder to pull the images from?

cheers,
    Mike

example url from products site map https://www.dazzlerscliponearrings.c...415521_LRG.jpg ... throws 404 error
    It's a bit outside the suggested image setup, so would have to see how much work and what other effects it would have for others. I use the large, medium folders and suffix.. think image handler does something different.. Well see, have piles to burn yet before the snow comes.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

It's a bit outside the suggested image setup, so would have to see how much work and what other effects it would have for others. I use the large, medium folders and suffix.. think image handler does something different.. Well see, have piles to burn yet before the snow comes.
    FWIW, from the IH 5.1.9 readme:

If you are using IH5 on a site that also uses SitemapXML and have configured SitemapXML to Add Products Images, you'll need to edit one of the SitemapXML's files to allow those images to be properly reported. Editing /includes/modules/pages/sitemapxml/sitemapxml_products.php, you'll see this code-block towards the top of the file:

define('SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_IMAGES_SIZE', 'large');
    define('SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_IMAGES_ADDITIONAL', 'false'); // true false
    define('SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_IMAGES_FUNCTION', 'false'); // true false

… and you'll make the highlighted change to instruct SitemapXML to use the built-in Zen Cart function to create the images' links:

define('SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_IMAGES_SIZE', 'large');
    define('SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_IMAGES_ADDITIONAL', 'false'); // true false
    define('SITEMAPXML_PRODUCTS_IMAGES_FUNCTION', 'true'); // true false

I've not yet tried the SiteMapXML v4 to see if the same changes apply.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast