Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by BrinWill View Post
    Hi

I have started getting the 'CARD_DECLINED_VERIFICATION_REQUIRED' error running on a 1.5.6c store.

I have upgraded the API to the newest version and was thinking of then installing the latest plugin along with the SquareSCA but want to try the SCA mod made by rockestsites first.

The links in his threads no longer work to download the zip files so does anyone have them? If so please can you send them to me? Many thx!

Cheers
    Brinley
    I have Rockets sites zip. PM me your email and I will send them to you

Plugin Contributions

Brill - just sent u a PM

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BrinWill View Post
    Brill - just sent u a PM
    Emailed you the zip

Plugin Contributions

The current method that zen cart uses to take square payments is ending 15th July 2022.
    [Deprecated] On 07/15/2022, SqPaymentForm will be retired and functionality will no longer work. We encourage you to upgrade to the Web Payments SDK https://developer.squareup.com/docs/...ments/overview

Any idea of a fix for this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pegasuspublishing View Post
    The current method that zen cart uses to take square payments is ending 15th July 2022.
    [Deprecated] On 07/15/2022, SqPaymentForm will be retired and functionality will no longer work. We encourage you to upgrade to the Web Payments SDK https://developer.squareup.com/docs/...ments/overview

Any idea of a fix for this?
    I too would appreciate any update on this. The square files on github havent been updated for 2 years, so just wondering if square support is a continued priority, or if it is being dropped? I've started looking at the square plugin to see about migrating over to the new SDK, but it's a little beyond me at present.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by John Large View Post
    I too would appreciate any update on this. The square files on github havent been updated for 2 years, so just wondering if square support is a continued priority, or if it is being dropped? I've started looking at the square plugin to see about migrating over to the new SDK, but it's a little beyond me at present.
    I was sent this link by brittainmark, haven't installed it yet but I think it updates the SDK

I have updated the square sca fix it is available at https://inner-light.co.uk/SquareSCA.zip

I hope the module is fully updated as I have numerous websites running SQUARE PAYMENTS and the system is easy to use.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    I was sent this link by brittainmark, haven't installed it yet but I think it updates the SDK

I have updated the square sca fix it is available at https://inner-light.co.uk/SquareSCA.zip

I hope the module is fully updated as I have numerous websites running SQUARE PAYMENTS and the system is easy to use.
    As far as I'm aware, this only updates the original module to accept SCA (secure card authentication). The references to the soon to be retired SqPaymentForm javascript libraries are still present.

This is in reference to the recent email from Square. See below.

We wanted to remind you that the SqPaymentForm JavaScript library will be retired on 21/07/2022 and its functionality will be shut off. SqPaymentForm has been replaced by the Web Payments SDK and we encourage you to migrate as soon as possible by following this step-by-step migration guide.

Plugin Contributions

As far as I'm aware, this only updates the original module to accepst SCA (secure card authentication). The references to the depreciared
    Ok good job I didn't install it then. I think the Square Module needs to be updated as a matter of urgency then.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Ok good job I didn't install it then. I think the Square Module needs to be updated as a matter of urgency then.
    You can install it (or the rocketsites version) if you want to take payments in the mean time. You may find many payments start to fail as without the mod, you can't display the SCA modal as part of your payflow to accept authentication via text message/banking app etc.

I still use the original mod version supplied by rocketsites as I installed that when he released it. Haven't had issues since. But all square payments will stop functioning in july unless the plugin is ported from SqPaymentForm to the web payments SDK

Plugin Contributions

You can install it (or the rocketsites version) if you want to take payments in the mean time. You may find many payments start to fail as without the mod, you can't display the SCA modal as part of your payflow to accept authentication via text message/banking app etc.

I still use the original mod version supplied by rocketsites as I installed that when he released it. Haven't had issues since. But all square payments will stop functioning in july unless the plugin is ported from SqPaymentForm to the web payments SDK
    I've still got the latest version installed and it is functioning ok for me at the moment. Let's hope someone gets onto this and updates it.

Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast