Plugin Contributions

Default How to insert images into pages for Fual Slimbox?

Fresh install of ZC 1.3.8.

Fual Lightbox 1.5

Image Handler 2

Template: Mostlygrey

http://http://www.montereybayimages.com/Catalog/ then click on Photography.

Problem:
    I am getting a blank page (as demonstrated on http://www.montereybayimages.com/Cat...roducts_id=180). It can be reproduced by clicking on an image. You will be moved to a blank page. Use the back button to get back into the main site.

In Zen Admin on the left side of the Fual Slimbox settings, under the Edit button is the following information for the setting"Enable Fual Slimbox":

"If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:

- document_general_info
    - document_product_info
    - product_free_shipping_info
    - product_info
    - product_music_info
    - product_reviews
    - product_reviews_info
    - product_reviews_write"

I guess my question is how do I get my images on to one of these pages, so that they are displayed in Fual Slimbox? Your help is appreciated.

It is probably quite simple, but I have not been able to locate this information anywhere. Previously, I uploaded my images using Menu Admin/Categories/products.

Help is appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to insert images into pages for Fual Slimbox

Seems to me that something is not working right.

Are you uploading images via admin > tools > image handler2 ? Or only when you create the products ?

Also maybe this will help: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=82990&page=39
    That wasn't the plan!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Problem:
    I am getting a blank page (as demonstrated on http://www.montereybayimages.com/Cat...roducts_id=180). It can be reproduced by clicking on an image. You will be moved to a blank page. Use the back button to get back into the main site.

In Zen Admin on the left side of the Fual Slimbox settings, under the Edit button is the following information for the setting"Enable Fual Slimbox":

"If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:

- document_general_info
    - document_product_info
    - product_free_shipping_info
    - product_info
    - product_music_info
    - product_reviews
    - product_reviews_info
    - product_reviews_write"

I guess my question is how do I get my images on to one of these pages, so that they are displayed in Fual Slimbox? Your help is appreciated.

It is probably quite simple, but I have not been able to locate this information anywhere. Previously, I uploaded my images using Menu Admin/Categories/products.

Help is appreciated.
    and I think you have not fully understood what I posted earlier, and why I suggested a separate post.. (Since I do not think this is either an IH2 OR a Fual Slimbox issue..)

You are mixing up apples and oranges a bit here here. Your issue is NOT the Fual Slimbox module.. Something is corrupted on your product detail page which is preventing the product detail page from displaying.. Since Zen Cart has specific product detail pages depending on the product type, for you it's the product detail page for the DOCUMENT product type..

It's not the IMAGES that aren't displaying.. the entire PAGE is not displaying.. I am fairly certain that this is NOT related to the Fual Slimbox add-on at all.. If you would like to test this, the easiest way is to completely uninstall the Fual Slimbox mod and see if things work normally.. (My guess is they won't) Another way to test this is to switch to the Classic template.. See if things work if you choose the classic template..

Plugin Contributions

Thanks again. Now, I understand. I will run you recommended test to check. Ultimately, I will probably have to start over again. It is a good possibility that some of my files may be corrupted. My host server has had some problems lately. this has made it rather difficult to FTP files.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Muzz,
    Thanks for the reply, the problem seems to be some corrupt or maybe absent files.