Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ajax Back In Stock (re-written version of Conor/Ceon's Back In Stock Module)

Quote Originally Posted by clint6998 View Post
    ok so they enabled imagemagick and now I am getting the error message:

[31-Mar-2016 07:51:39 America/Denver] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/http.so' - /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/http.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Any ideas? Is this another hosting issue?
    Anyone know what this error means? Hosting company says that error is within the plugin... told them that it works for hundreds of people currently.

The path the I have my cron set up to is my store/cron/send_back_in_stock_notifications.php. this is correct right?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ajax Back In Stock (re-written version of Conor/Ceon's Back In Stock Module)

Quote Originally Posted by clint6998 View Post
    Anyone know what this error means? Hosting company says that error is within the plugin... told them that it works for hundreds of people currently.

The path the I have my cron set up to is my store/cron/send_back_in_stock_notifications.php. this is correct right?
    ok so I have set my cron in cpanel to run the following and none have worked. any ideas? They all respond that no file exists:

https://xxxxxxxxxxx.com/store/cron/s...hp?key=xxxxxxx

php /home/xxxxxx/public_html/store/cron/send_back_in_stock_notifications.php?key=xxxxxxx

Errors:

/usr/local/cpanel/bin/jailshell: https://xxxxxxx.com/store/cron/send_...p?key=xxxxxxx: No such file or directory

or

Content-type: text/html

No input file specified.

Can someone please help me with this?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What you've posted looks like it should work, but who knows what special things your host requires for cron.

Your host should be able to show you exactly how to set up a cron job on their servers, to run within your account.
    All they need to know is the path to the PHP file you want to run, any parameters it requires (ie your ?key=xxxx ), and how often you want it to run.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    What you've posted looks like it should work, but who knows what special things your host requires for cron.

Your host should be able to show you exactly how to set up a cron job on their servers, to run within your account.
    All they need to know is the path to the PHP file you want to run, any parameters it requires (ie your ?key=xxxx ), and how often you want it to run.
    Well I was close. Hosting company was no help. I played around with having the cron execute a URL and this is the script that works:

Code:
    wget -O - https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/store/cron/send_back_in_stock_notifications.php?key=xxxxxxxxxx >/dev/null 2>&1

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I've read through the thread and can't find an answer to this. I have my site running 1.54, I will be upgrading shortly.

I have Zen Lightbox installed but this will not work with ABTS, how can I get the two to work together. I'm not bothered if I need to change Zen Lightbox to another plugin.

Thanks

Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mike14017 View Post
    Hi

I've read through the thread and can't find an answer to this. I have my site running 1.54, I will be upgrading shortly.

I have Zen Lightbox installed but this will not work with ABTS, how can I get the two to work together. I'm not bothered if I need to change Zen Lightbox to another plugin.

Thanks

Mike
    is the ZenCart Light your using Responsive?

You could TRY using both lightbox and fancy box, more than likely you will need to overcome some javascript issues

To change lightbox/fancybox you could change the modifications to the functions_general and than modify the: \catalog\includes\templates\YOUR_TEMPLATE\templates\tpl_modules_back_in_stock_fa ncybox.php

Plugin Contributions

Hi bislewl,

thank You for the hard work and for the contribution. I've installed the last version and all work fine just a curiosity. I've seen that during the installation, in the configuration Admin page, and so in the database, are added many fields for the text to be shown in the popup and in the vaious page (account and so on) making the language file for definition quite useless. Not a big deal, i just removed the various definition from the database configuration and all worked fine, just wondering if it would be better to remove from the intallation process that part so that all the language definitions are in /includes/languages/YOU_LANGUAGE/extradefinitio/back_in_stock.php.

Thanks for the attention and have a nice day

Plugin Contributions

delete message
    Last edited by Jeff_Mash; 10 Jan 2018 at 09:27 PM.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Jeff_Mash,

There could be a variety of reasons. Either the DIV that contains the product is missing, or more than likely it's a Javascript issue. I looked but the links you provided don't have the module installed.

Thanks,
    bislewl

Plugin Contributions

I'm rebuilding our server from scratch using Zen Cart V1.55f, having used CEON Back In Stock Notifications for years. I've installed Ajax Back In Stock 4.6.3 (the latest version at the time of writing) and I really like it.

There is one small issue on our test system that I haven't been able to resolve. On the product info page, I click on the BIS link and the fancybox appears with the description of the product and its image. Very nice touch and it looks great. However, when I do the same on the product listing, the fancybox appears but there is no product description and the image is the "No photo" image. Filling in the details and submitting them still results in a subscription e-mail and the description and image in that e-mail are correct. Therefore it is a cosmetic issue but still one I would like to resolve.

Any ideas where I should look?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast