Page 244 of 361 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3604
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    this is the file structure when unpacked from the zip file and uploaded to zenadmin directory in exactly the same way as it came

\zenadmin\EasyPopulate-4.0-master\admin
    \zenadmin\EasyPopulate-4.0-master\examples
    \zenadmin\EasyPopulate-4.0-master\htaccess4AdminTempFolder

the easypopulate_4.php file is within the admin directory listed above
    None of those are correct.
    If zenadmin represents your admin directory, then everything that you see when viewing this directory: \zenadmin\EasyPopulate-4.0-master\admin

Should be in:
    \zenadmin
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    None of those are correct.
    If zenadmin represents your admin directory, then everything that you see when viewing this directory: \zenadmin\EasyPopulate-4.0-master\admin

Should be in:
    \zenadmin
    ok, so as I understand that instruction, all I have to do is ignore the file tree EP4 came with and bundle everything into the zenadmin directory

Plugin Contributions

After thinking about it, there is something I am just not getting, so I have deleted EP4. I'll survive without it.

thanks to those that tried to help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    After thinking about it, there is something I am just not getting, so I have deleted EP4. I'll survive without it.

thanks to those that tried to help
    How do you install any other plugin? That is truly what you are not getting. Also, I don't know how to answer your last question because of the likelihood that you understand file tree differently than intended...

There should be/should have been 5 files and one directory in the folder referenced above (zenadmin/EP4/admin). All six items should be in your zenadmin directory. There is no "ignoring" the folder structure.

As DrByte said, the layout of the files is relatively the same as installing any other ZC downloaded program. it's a shame for you to give up just when things are about to go right...
    Last edited by mc12345678; 9 May 2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: forgot about the split file

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I feel like a complete **** now, but I HAVE TO ask for help. Took me 2 days to install the plugin - no idea what was wrong everytime, it was just NOT WORKING (no EP links in admin...ect), but finally I installed it and I can see it in my administration.
    HOWEVER ! Im struggling for about a day with imports. Everytime it shows : "No model field in record. This line was not imported" - which of course is BS, because I DO HAVE it in the file.
    I have found a few other people who have the same issues, I tried all the recommended steps I found on forums, but with no luck.
    Therefor I would like to ask any of you guys to help me figure out WTH am I doing wrong.

Here is a CSV file with one product :
    v_products_model;v_products_image;v_products_name_1;v_products_description_1;v_p roducts_url_1;v_products_price;v_products_weight;v_date_avail;v_date_added;v_pro ducts_quantity;v_manufacturers_name;v_categories_name_1;v_tax_class_title;v_stat us
    4CARS ROHOZ GUMOVA UNI 1;fa2b713ae48fb054def15b88ae77876e;4CARS ROHOZ GUMOVA UNI 1;AUTOROHOŽE gumové, UNI I, 4-dielne, k ochrane kobercov v aute, jednoduchá údržba, vhodné pre všetky modely osobných áut.;;13,7;;;;432;;Auto^Autodoplnky^Interiér^Gumové rohože;;1

ALSO, in Easy Populate, I found it created a csv file of all my products - but even this file (created by EP) is showing the same error when trying to import the products from it!

Thank you for any help.

Plugin Contributions

What language is that? There have been problems seen regarding some specific languages for example Russian. If not mistaken the issue is not central to only EP4 in those cases.

That aside, it appears that the file provided above is semi-colon based rather than comma based, also don't see quotes applied between applicable fields. Further to be sure are you using EP4 as available from: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2069 or from the first post of this thread?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kabko View Post
    Ok, I feel like a complete **** now, but I HAVE TO ask for help. Took me 2 days to install the plugin - no idea what was wrong everytime, it was just NOT WORKING (no EP links in admin...ect), but finally I installed it and I can see it in my administration.
    HOWEVER ! Im struggling for about a day with imports. Everytime it shows : "No model field in record. This line was not imported" - which of course is BS, because I DO HAVE it in the file.
    I have found a few other people who have the same issues, I tried all the recommended steps I found on forums, but with no luck.
    Therefor I would like to ask any of you guys to help me figure out WTH am I doing wrong.

Here is a CSV file with one product :
    v_products_model;v_products_image;v_products_name_1;v_products_description_1;v_p roducts_url_1;v_products_price;v_products_weight;v_date_avail;v_date_added;v_pro ducts_quantity;v_manufacturers_name;v_categories_name_1;v_tax_class_title;v_stat us
    4CARS ROHOZ GUMOVA UNI 1;fa2b713ae48fb054def15b88ae77876e;4CARS ROHOZ GUMOVA UNI 1;AUTOROHOŽE gumové, UNI I, 4-dielne, k ochrane kobercov v aute, jednoduchá údržba, vhodné pre všetky modely osobných áut.;;13,7;;;;432;;Auto^Autodoplnky^Interiér^Gumové rohože;;1

ALSO, in Easy Populate, I found it created a csv file of all my products - but even this file (created by EP) is showing the same error when trying to import the products from it!

Thank you for any help.
    Have you following the proper file naming convention for your csv file? (spoken from experience)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Have you following the proper file naming convention for your csv file? (spoken from experience)
    I was just about to add something to my last post related to that. But stated that exported and then imported the resulting file (I assume with no changes, edits or without accessing the file) and it provided "the same error".

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Sorry mc12345678: I have found something else that is not backed-up. Empty directories. I know that this has been happening for the last couple of versions of this plugin. Again sorry
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adb34 View Post
    Sorry mc12345678: I have found something else that is not backed-up. Empty directories. I know that this has been happening for the last couple of versions of this plugin. Again sorry
    Please explain. Empty directories? And are you still using the dropdowns at the top where the last one indicates status, but have not changed it to all?