Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention (Support Thread)

This module helps you to screen your online transaction, especially the credit card order, for online fraud. It equipped with sophisticated validation engine to efficiently screen the order from different elements, e.g, ip geolocation, free email provider, ship forwarded address, credit card BIN record and many more, to provide you an accurate fraud status and result for your decision making. You are no longer needed to inspect every single element yourself to pinpoint the fraud order.

Furthermore, the solution provide you the flexibility to define you own validation rules to tailor your business needs. And, it is configurable and you can turn in on/off at your convenience.

This module is absolutely FREE for 500 queries per month. So, it cost you just nothing to start protecting your business from fraud. Find out more at http://www.fraudlabspro.com/supported-platforms-zencart

We love inputs and feedback. Please share with us on anything in this thread or http://www.fraudlabspro.com/contact

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention (Support Thread)

Hi Chris...

What does your company provide, in terms of service, that PayPal doesn't already do, concerning screening credit cards?

Thank you....!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Donn,
    We provide solution for user to perform fraud screening, especially for the credit card transaction, to identify the fraud order. Our system perform a comprehensive screening, i.e, the geo location validation, free email validation, blacklist validation, BIN validation and many more, to unveil a fraud order. Furthermore, we also allow user to tailor make their own business rules on how they want the validation to be carried out and the validation sequence to their preference.

We have both the API and ready plugin solution to suit different user's needs. No doubts, some payment gateway, i.e, paypal, have their default fraud prevention implemented, but it will always be good to have a gate check prior to payment submission. Furthermore, you may not have the access on how they validate your payment nor tailor make the validation rules.

Anyway, we offer absolutely FREE micro plan with just email sign up. Perhaps, you can try out our solution to evaluate further.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chrislim View Post
    Hi Donn,
    We provide solution for user to perform fraud screening, especially for the credit card transaction, to identify the fraud order. Our system perform a comprehensive screening, i.e, the geo location validation, free email validation, blacklist validation, BIN validation and many more, to unveil a fraud order. Furthermore, we also allow user to tailor make their own business rules on how they want the validation to be carried out and the validation sequence to their preference.

We have both the API and ready plugin solution to suit different user's needs. No doubts, some payment gateway, i.e, paypal, have their default fraud prevention implemented, but it will always be good to have a gate check prior to payment submission. Furthermore, you may not have the access on how they validate your payment nor tailor make the validation rules.

Anyway, we offer absolutely FREE micro plan with just email sign up. Perhaps, you can try out our solution to evaluate further.
    I'm trying it, but I think I need a Callback URL? Yes? No?

Can you please help?

Plugin Contributions

Default FraudLabs Pro™ Credit Card Fraud Prevention v1.0.2

Overview:
    This plugin screens the online transactions, especially the credit card orders, for potential fraud. It helps the users to minimize their risk in accepting fraudulent orders, while allowing legitimate users to continue enjoy their shopping experience, without erroneously rejected the valid order.

This plugin returns user a fraud indicator and comprehensive validation results for an online order, so that users can make the right decision if to proceed or reject an order. Furthermore, it also enables users to customize the validation logic by defining their own fraud checking rules based on their business needs. Inevitably, this solution helps to minimize fraud and chargebacks losses and improve business profits.

Module Download Link:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1746 -- see v1.02

Essentially this module will send bits of your customer's transaction, nothing too sensitive and anything that is sensitive is hashed 65,000 times. It will assign a score and allow you to monitor the risk factors about your transaction. The approved, rejected, and ignore buttons do not affect the ZenCart transaction but makes a notation as to whether you want to proceed or not.

The FraudLabs Pro service is free of charge but only allows for 500 look ups per month. (AKA 500 transactions a month) After that you will need to pay for their service.

Installation is REALLY easy and there are hardly any core file changes needed. (I do still advise that you go over and backup your files FIRST before working with this.)

THIS IS AN EDIT TO AN ALREADY EXISTING MODULE AND IS BEING REUPLOADED AS SUCH. I CAN PROVIDED **LIMITED SUPPORT** FOR THIS MODULE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF FRAUDLABSPRO AND AM VOLUNTEERING TO DO THIS.

The main reason I'm submitting this module (again) is because it uses file_get_contents coding which is sometimes blocked by hosts for the purposes of security. (Like mine is.) So instead, I've replaced those calls with cURL instead. Now the program will attempt to make a call via cURL three times and if those fail (shouldn't really), then use file_get_contents. If those fail then you will get no response. All responses with the FraudLabsPro server are stored in a separate database table.

Another thing to note, you do NOT need a Callback URL. The callback URL is for another integration option with FraudLabsPro. When you are prompted for the callback option, leave it blank.

(If enough people complain that they aren't seeing the FraudLabs Pro table in their orders module, after making both edits to orders.php (four edits if you're using Super Orders), I'll look into making a callback script available. (It's not really that difficult.)

There are other edits available to this module like the expansion of the payment types result. (I started this with the ones that I use, that come with ZenCart, or is PayPal.) At some point, I will likely go through and add ALL of the ZenCart modules that are available and code it in somehow. (This will require me to download each module, open it, find the short code that is inserted into TABLE_ORDERS, and add that code to the switch statement I wrote in and judge if it's a credit card module of some kind. Later in the summer.)
    Last edited by retched; 29 Jul 2014 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Someone already released v.1.0.1, whoops.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by newtozc32 View Post
    I'm trying it, but I think I need a Callback URL? Yes? No?

Can you please help?
    You might be running into the same problem I have and that is file_get_contents, a command that is used to "retrieve" a website is disabled by many webhosts by default. I made an edit to the files so that they do not use file_get_contents but rather cURL (which is more often used with every other credit card processor module and even PayPal.)

Also note, you do not need a callback URL. (You can leave the Callback URL blank.) If you are having problems, please let me know via PM. While I don't work for FraudProLabs, I can help with this module as I got it to work with my Zen installation.

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Does this plugin work with 'Direct Bank Deposit' plug-in?
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adb34 View Post
    Does this plugin work with 'Direct Bank Deposit' plug-in?
    I don't have an exact answer for this as I don't have much experience with the Direct Bank Deposit. If I'm not mistaken, the information submitted will be passed on to Fraud Labs but it will not pass on any bank account information. It will simply look at the billing and shipping information and render a score with that information. I can do some testing with it but that is almost exactly how it will turn out unless some modifications are made. At the max, I'll end up making a change to the /admin/modules/FraudLabs/support.php to allow the module to appear as "wired" as payment method. I'll add it on to my to-do list.

Plugin Contributions

customer issue Re: FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention (Support Thread)

can you please provide a version also support zen cart 1.3.8a?

Please help!!!!

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

does FraudLabs Pro work with PHP 7.0 or 7.1? I have only get FraudLabs Pro to work with PHP5.6. error at check out.
    Any fix for this.

Thank You

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast