Quote Originally Posted by fraso View Post
I see that the Dual Pricing - Wholesale Pricing download (modified with Harmeet's changes) allows a customer to be set up as a wholesale customer who is tax-exempt. However, the Tax Exemption Status download seems to do something similar.

I would like to set my store up as follows:
  • retail prices shown to the general public.
  • wholesale prices shown only to wholesale customers once they have logged-in.
  • wholesale customers are exempt from paying provincial retail sales tax once they provide their tax exemption number.
  • quantity-based discounts for wholesale customers and possibly also for retail customers.
What would be the best way to accomplish this?

Frank
This is exactly what we are looking for except that we are located in California USA and we would be having our wholesale customers to be exempt from CA sales tax once they provide their seller's permit.

Did you find a solution. I have looked at the dual pricing and other modules but none seem to do exactly what we need and I am afraid of combining them as I am scared of breaking my shop.

We really only want to give discounts to our wholesale customers that we want to approve first and only on a quantity discount basis.

Any help?????