Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Hi All!

Just upgraded to 1.5.6c and also grabbed the new version of this mod. After getting a 500 error and not because of the mod rewrite I managed to get most of the site working with 'lat9' trick changing the $autoLoadConfig[95].

However EzPages do not work I get the error 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.' Anybody have any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Draxwyn View Post
    Hi All!

Just upgraded to 1.5.6c and also grabbed the new version of this mod. After getting a 500 error and not because of the mod rewrite I managed to get most of the site working with 'lat9' trick changing the $autoLoadConfig[95].

However EzPages do not work I get the error 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.' Anybody have any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
    Does the error happen on the admin side or the catalog? Be sure that have accessed the module from the admin side to support database upgrade/install. For the issue on the catalog side using the provided version of this software, there should not be any issues as the code referenced a few posts back is not executed (nor exists at the reported line number) in normal operation.

Lastly, although in normal form, I have taken a guess at the situation, reporting what is in the myDebug file generated in the logs directory would help as well as addressing the posting tips. For example, upgraded to ZC 1.5.6c from what version?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Does the error happen on the admin side or the catalog? Be sure that have accessed the module from the admin side to support database upgrade/install. For the issue on the catalog side using the provided version of this software, there should not be any issues as the code referenced a few posts back is not executed (nor exists at the reported line number) in normal operation.

Lastly, although in normal form, I have taken a guess at the situation, reporting what is in the myDebug file generated in the logs directory would help as well as addressing the posting tips. For example, upgraded to ZC 1.5.6c from what version?
    The error is occuring on the catalog side, so when the link to an ezpage is clicked instead of loading the easy page (it has the correct URL in the bar) it just displays the error 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.' It only happens on ezpages on the catalog side. Admin side I can still access, setup and configure ezpages no problems on that side just when as a customer they would try to view it.

Everything as far as I can see has been setup and installed correctly. ZC was updated from 1.5.5 to the latest version 1.5.6c. CEON URI mapping was updated from ceon_uri_mapping_4.4.2_for_zc to ceon_uri_mapping_5.0.0_for_zc, which for the most part when smoothly other than having to remove a couple of old ceon calls that the configuration tool said it no longer needed for it. All other URLs now have the nice naming and work it is just the ezpages that return this error with this ceon mod enabled, they work without it enabled.

No myDebug file has been created so it is only the error displayed on the screen.

My understanding of the somewhat generic error that is being thrown is that the php code can't connect to the DB, but as absolutely everything else works and ZC can connect to the DB elsewhere I am stumped as that what the problem is.

Plugin Contributions

The error is occuring on the catalog side, so when the link to an ezpage is clicked instead of loading the easy page (it has the correct URL in the bar) it just displays the error 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.' It only happens on ezpages on the catalog side. Admin side I can still access, setup and configure ezpages no problems on that side just when as a customer they would try to view it.

Everything as far as I can see has been setup and installed correctly. ZC was updated from 1.5.5 to the latest version 1.5.6c. CEON URI mapping was updated from ceon_uri_mapping_4.4.2_for_zc to ceon_uri_mapping_5.0.0_for_zc, which for the most part when smoothly other than having to remove a couple of old ceon calls that the configuration tool said it no longer needed for it. All other URLs now have the nice naming and work it is just the ezpages that return this error with this ceon mod enabled, they work without it enabled.

No myDebug file has been created so it is only the error displayed on the screen.

My understanding of the somewhat generic error that is being thrown is that the php code can't connect to the DB, but as absolutely everything else works and ZC can connect to the DB elsewhere I am stumped as that what the problem is.
    Well, being able to actually have information to evaluate would make it easier for everyone. That message is covered by this FAQ: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...-and-try-again

Sounds like either writing error messages to file has been disabled, the logs folder is in some way "protected" from receiving additional logs. With that message in ZC 1.5.6, a relatively detailed log file should be generated.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Nice bit of debugging, @simon1066! I was able to successfully load my locally-hosted storefront by modifying /includes/auto_loaders/config.ceon_uri_mapping.php, changing
    Code:
    $autoLoadConfig[99][] = array(
    	'autoType' => 'classInstantiate',
    	'className' => 'CeonURIMappingHandler',
    	'objectName' => 'ceon_uri_mapping'
    	);
    to
    Code:
    $autoLoadConfig[95][] = array(
    	'autoType' => 'classInstantiate',
    	'className' => 'CeonURIMappingHandler',
    	'objectName' => 'ceon_uri_mapping'
    	);
    thank you so much.. it helped me also..
    thank you
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts
    http://herasonlinemarket.com

Plugin Contributions

I managed to resolve the issue. Updating ZC locked the logs folder so no log files were being generated. Once I got that fixed and replicated the problem to get a log file I found that one of the files didn't upload properly or became corrupt during update of ZC, after fixing that everything is now working as expected.

Plugin Contributions

I'm on a fresh install of 1.5.6c using Tableau2 template which itself installs IH4, numinix disk cache, css js loader and homepage product carousels.
    Quite stuck installing the plugin because I can't make some edits to template files since the code isn't in the file for this template.

I uploaded everything from files/admin and files/includes

Made the edits to modified_core_files/1.5.6/admin/includes/javascript_loader
    This file which needed editing did not exist on my server so I just uploaded it: modified_core_files/1.5.6/includes/init_includes/init_add_crumbs

Instructions state (I think) my 1.5.6c install should need these files but they don't exist in the plugin folder
    includes/init_includes/overrides/init_canonical.php (Zen Cart 1.3.0 - 1.5.6a)
    includes/init_includes/overrides/init_currencies.php (Zen Cart 1.3.0 - 1.5.6a)
    includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sessions.php (Zen Cart 1.3.9/1.5.6a)

Lastly, template_override_files/1.5.6/includes/templates
    Bit confused does responsive_template mean the responsive template I am using or the default responsive_classic template?
    If it means my currently used responsive template, html_header for Tableau2 does not include the piece of code to edit nor does /templates/tpl_index_product_list

As for store-template I don't really know what that means either, is it if you aren't using a responsive template so can be ignored?

I hope I've provided enough information and very much appreciate any help. Been looking forward to having clean links with store updates for years.

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Common Template
     * outputs the html header. i,e, everything that comes before the \</head\> tag <br />
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2010 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: html_header.php 6 2012-05-07 21:43:01Z numinix $
     */
    /**
     * load the module for generating page meta-tags
     */
    require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('meta_tags.php'));
    /**
     * output main page HEAD tag and related headers/meta-tags, etc
     */
    ?>
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
    <head>
      <title><?php echo META_TAG_TITLE; ?></title>
      <meta charset="<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />
      <meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge">
      <meta name="keywords" content="<?php echo META_TAG_KEYWORDS; ?>" />
      <meta name="description" content="<?php echo META_TAG_DESCRIPTION; ?>" />
      <meta name="author" content="The Zen Cart&trade; Team and others" />
        <?php
        if ($_SESSION['view'] == 'desktop'){}
        else { ?>
            <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
        <?php } ?>

<meta name="theme-color" content="#333333">
      <meta name="generator" content="shopping cart program by Zen Cart&trade;, http://www.zen-cart.com eCommerce" />
      <?php if (defined('ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP') && in_array($current_page_base,explode(",",constant('ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP'))) || $current_page_base=='down_for_maintenance' || $robotsNoIndex === true) { ?>
      <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow" />
      <?php } ?>
      <?php if (defined('FAVICON')) { ?>
      <link rel="icon" href="<?php echo FAVICON; ?>" type="image/x-icon" />
      <link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php echo FAVICON; ?>" type="image/x-icon" />
      <?php } //endif FAVICON ?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG ); ?>" />
      <?php if (isset($canonicalLink) && $canonicalLink != '') { ?>
      <link rel="canonical" href="<?php echo $canonicalLink; ?>" />
      <?php } ?>

<?php
    /**
    * load the loader files
    */
    $RC_loader_files = array();
    if($RI_CJLoader->get('status') && (!isset($Ajax) || !$Ajax->status())){
        $RI_CJLoader->autoloadLoaders();
        $RI_CJLoader->loadCssJsFiles();
        $RC_loader_files = $RI_CJLoader->header();

foreach($RC_loader_files['meta'] as $file) {
            include($file['src']);
            echo "\n";
        }

foreach($RC_loader_files['css'] as $file){
            if($file['include']) {
                include($file['src']);
            } else if (!$RI_CJLoader->get('minify_css') || $file['external']) {
                //$link = $file['src'];
                echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="'.$file['src'] .'" />'."\n";
            } else {
                //$link = 'min/?f='.$file['src'].'&amp;'.$RI_CJLoader->get('minify_time');
                echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="min/?f='.$file['src'].'&amp;'.$RI_CJLoader->get('minify_time').'" />'."\n";
            }
        } 
    }
    //DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
    ?>
      <!-- TrustBox script --> <script type="text/javascript" src="//widget.trustpilot.com/bootstrap/v5/tp.widget.bootstrap.min.js" async></script> <!-- End TrustBox script -->
    </head>

<?php // NOTE: Blank line following is intended: ?>

Plugin Contributions

To add to my above post, I noticed there was a 5.0.1 version available on the CEON site (5.0.0 on the zen cart plugin finder) so I replaced everything from the "files" folder and it started working. Before then I was getting "too many redirects" or internal server error so I think 5.0.0 may not be compatible with zen cart 1.5.6c

I am still unsure what to do about template edits though since the plugin is fully functioning even though I wasn't able to make all the edits to my currently used template. It's just not so clear if "responsive-template" and "store-template" refers to your currently used responsive or not responsive template or the base templates that come with zen cart. Usually plugins will either name the folders after the base folders or call them "your-template"

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mjf91331 View Post
    To add to my above post, I noticed there was a 5.0.1 version available on the CEON site (5.0.0 on the zen cart plugin finder) so I replaced everything from the "files" folder and it started working. Before then I was getting "too many redirects" or internal server error so I think 5.0.0 may not be compatible with zen cart 1.5.6c

I am still unsure what to do about template edits though since the plugin is fully functioning even though I wasn't able to make all the edits to my currently used template. It's just not so clear if "responsive-template" and "store-template" refers to your currently used responsive or not responsive template or the base templates that come with zen cart. Usually plugins will either name the folders after the base folders or call them "your-template"
    See post #45 of this thread for the solution to the "too many redirects" issue on zc156c.

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.5f PHP7.1 CEON uri mapping - IH - and others (previously reported in this thread July 26 with no responses https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....16#post1360016)

When adding new products in configuration/catalogue/products/new_product I am getting the following problem.

Problem. 404 error: When I add a new product then go to the site the product is there in category/listing but when clicking on it to go to product/info page I get a 404 error 'this resource is not available on this server' i.e. a blank page, not the default ZC 404 page.

the box at the bottom of the create product page is ticked by default for auto generation of url - if I add a product and untick the CEON automatic uri generation box the product loads and works as it should on the site (it then has a generic ZC url).

I have checked and re-checked the CEON installation and configuration using the inbuilt checking and all is OK - I even added the "/" in front of index as suggested - "Try adding a slash to the front of index.php, this may resolve the problem: RewriteRule .* /index.php [QSA,L]" but that made no difference.

notes:
    1. another site (former site) is wildcard redirected to this new site
    2. this new site is an exact clone of the former site, i.e. all folders are exactly the same and so is the data base (renamed)
    3. site works seamlessly except for adding new products
    4. .htaccess which I thought may be an issue is an exact copy from another site that also is a clone site that is also widcard redirected - so same same - and that site does not have the new product creation issue
    5. I have in fact rolled back the site to a saved copy pre redirection above

I do not want to reinstall CEON because I will lose all existing mapped urls

So looking for some ideas here please.

cheers,
    Mike

.htaccess file

HTML Code:
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[0-9]+\..+\.cpaneldcv$
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[A-F0-9]{32}\.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)?$
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

###############################################################################
    # Add any other directives relating to the handling of physical files
    # Notes:
    #
    # If processing makes it this far, the request was for a real file or folder.
    # Example: Adding further processing related to browser caching or security.
    <IfModule mod_security.c>
        SecFilterScanPOST Off
    </IfModule>

## BEGIN CEON URI MAPPING REWRITE RULE

RewriteEngine On

# Don't rewrite any URIs ending with a file extension (ending with .[xxxxx])
    # Don't rewrite any URIs for some, popular specific file format extensions,
    #   which are not covered by main file extension condition above
    # Don't rewrite any URIs for some specific file format extensions,
    #   which are not covered by main file extension condition above
    #   Uncomment the following line to apply this condition! (Remove the # at the start of the next line)
    #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(3gp|3g2|h261|h263|mj2|mjp2|mp4v|mpg4|m1v|m2v|m4u|f4v|m4v|3dml)$ [NC]
    # Don't rewrite admin directory
    # Don't rewrite editors directory
    # Don't rewrite bmz_cache directory
    # Don't rewrite .well-known directory
    # Don't rewrite teststore directory
    # Don't rewrite cgi-bin directory
    # Don't rewrite zc_install_done directory
    # Don't rewrite blog directory
    # Don't rewrite logs directory
    # Don't rewrite sitemap directory
    # Don't rewrite temp directory
    # Handle all other URIs using Zen Cart (its index.php)
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.[a-zA-Z]{2,5}$ [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \.(html)$ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(mp3|mp4|h264)$ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/dazzlers [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/editors/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/bmz_cache/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well\-known/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/teststore/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/cgi\-bin/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/zc_install_done/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/blog/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/logs/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/sitemap/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/temp/ [NC]
    RewriteRule .* /index.php [QSA,L]

## END CEON URI MAPPING REWRITE RULE

## Optional caching improvements
    ## Requires mod_header and mod_deflate to be enabled within Apache
    ##################

##################
    ## Optional caching improvements
    ## Requires mod_header and mod_deflate to be enabled within Apache
    ##################
    <filesMatch ".(ico|pdf|flv|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|webp|js|css|swf)$">
    Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, public"
    </filesMatch>
    <IfModule mod_deflate.c>
      <FilesMatch "(?i)\.(js|css)$">
        SetOutputFilter DEFLATE
      </FilesMatch>
    </IfModule>

##################
    ## Optional improvements
    ## Requires mod_expires to be enabled within Apache
    ##################
    ## EXPIRES HEADER CACHING ##
     <IfModule mod_expires.c>
     ExpiresActive On
     ExpiresByType image/jpg "access 1 year"
     ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access 1 year"
     ExpiresByType image/gif "access 1 year"
     ExpiresByType image/png "access 1 year"
     ExpiresByType text/css "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType application/pdf "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType application/javascript "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType application/x-shockwave-flash "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access 1 year"
     ExpiresDefault "access 7 days"
     </IfModule>
     ## EXPIRES HEADER CACHING

# php -- BEGIN cPanel-generated handler, do not edit
    # Set the “ea-php70” package as the default “PHP” programming language.
    <IfModule mime_module>
      AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php70 .php .php7 .phtml
    </IfModule>
    # php -- END cPanel-generated handler, do not edit
    Last edited by shags38; 18 Sep 2019 at 11:43 AM.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast