Page 310 of 357 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    Well, today's the Google deadline. Anybody having any problems that just started today? I'm not seeing anything new.
    Not seeing anything in my feeds or client's feeds.

Plugin Contributions

Guess I am missing something. Installed the latest version 1.10.2. Feed goes up fine and only 2 errors, one is brand. Since this is a custom made non-brand item will likely have to get an exemption from google.

The other error is "missing product category". I read thru the thread here and everyone says "enter in the category via google product category default entry". I don't see a product category default entry. I only see product type and default product type, included categories and excluded categories. Those are the only things remotely related to categories showing in the configuration.

Plugin Contributions

It seems if you have 2 or more variants types e.g. colour, size it is only adding one of them to the title. Google is saying this is duplication.
    Any idea how to make both add?

Plugin Contributions

Forget my last post. I noticed it was me put a bit of code in wrong when I changed mine.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by thomaswhiteeagle View Post
    Guess I am missing something. Installed the latest version 1.10.2. Feed goes up fine and only 2 errors, one is brand. Since this is a custom made non-brand item will likely have to get an exemption from google.

The other error is "missing product category". I read thru the thread here and everyone says "enter in the category via google product category default entry". I don't see a product category default entry. I only see product type and default product type, included categories and excluded categories. Those are the only things remotely related to categories showing in the configuration.
    Did you run the sql update?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Just updated from 1.8.2 to 1.10.2.
    I did an uninstall sql, then installed the latest sql for 1.10.2.
    I set up my configuration file, then launched it and I get "Google Merchant Center File Complete In 67.974554 Seconds 0 of 2470 Records "
    I can also see that the out file name it created is domain_products_en.xml which does not match with what I put in the configuration file.
    Can someone point me in the right direction to correct this? It seems like google feeder is not linking up with my configuration file.

Plugin Contributions

If you mean your export file when you say configuration - this version changes the name of the output file - adding the en into it. You can change the domain part inside your config settings in admin.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Under Google Base Feeder Configuration, I changed the Output File Name to "floors", but it's still creating "domain_products_en.xml.
    This is why I am not sure it's seeing my configuration file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by thomaswhiteeagle View Post

You may be confusing the attribute Product Type with Google Product Category. Leave Default Product Type empty, set Product Type to "top", and fill in Default Product Category with the correct entry from the Google Taxonomy.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
    Under Google Base Feeder Configuration, I changed the Output File Name to "floors", but it's still creating "domain_products_en.xml.
    This is why I am not sure it's seeing my configuration file.
    The simple solution is to log in to your Google merchant center account and create a new data feed with a name that matches the file being generated.