Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Thousands of debug logs

I've always got a debug log once in a while. Never the same thing twice. Just wrote it of to a server glitch (using a shared server).
    A few days ago some serpstat bots were crawling my site. I got 13,000 debug logs per day. Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this?

[03-Nov-2022 02:56:54 America/Denver] Request URI: /Test/uNder-tej-stuNg/index.php?cmd=display_logs&action=delete, IP address: 35.145.152.129
    #0 /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(519): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/init_includes/init_database.php(16): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #2 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/application_bootstrap.php(162): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #3 /uNder-tej-stuNg/index.php(5): require_once('/home4/schemat2...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: Return type of queryFactoryResult::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 665.

[03-Nov-2022 02:56:54 America/Denver] Request URI: /Test/uNder-tej-stuNg/index.php?cmd=display_logs&action=delete, IP address: 35.145.152.129
    #1 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/init_includes/init_database.php(16): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #2 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/application_bootstrap.php(162): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: Return type of queryFactoryResult::current() should either be compatible with Iterator::current(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 591.

--> PHP Deprecated: Return type of queryFactoryResult::next() should either be compatible with Iterator::next(): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 605.

--> PHP Deprecated: Return type of queryFactoryResult::key() should either be compatible with Iterator::key(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 598.

--> PHP Deprecated: Return type of queryFactoryResult::valid() should either be compatible with Iterator::valid(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 658.

--> PHP Deprecated: Return type of queryFactoryResult::rewind() should either be compatible with Iterator::rewind(): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 648.

[03-Nov-2022 02:56:55 America/Denver] Request URI: /Test/uNder-tej-stuNg/index.php?cmd=display_logs&action=delete, IP address: 35.145.152.129
    #0 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/functions/general.php(189): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/functions/general.php(983): zen_datetime_short()
    #2 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/classes/VersionServer.php(110): zen_get_system_information()
    #3 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/classes/VersionServer.php(25): VersionServer->buildCurrentInfo()
    #4 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/classes/VersionServer.php(63): VersionServer->getZcVersioninfo()
    #5 /includes/functions/plugin_support.php(49): VersionServer->getPluginVersion()
    #6 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/init_includes/init_sitemapxml.php(167): plugin_version_check_for_updates()
    #7 /includes/autoload_func.php(37): require_once('/home4/schemat2...')
    #8 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/application_top.php(37): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #9 /zc_plugins/DisplayLogs/v3.0.0/admin/display_logs.php(35): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #10 /uNder-tej-stuNg/index.php(23): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: Function strftime() is deprecated in /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/functions/general.php on line 189.

[03-Nov-2022 02:56:55 America/Denver] Request URI: /Test/uNder-tej-stuNg/index.php?cmd=display_logs&action=delete, IP address: 35.145.152.129
    #0 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/functions/general.php(189): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/functions/general.php(996): zen_datetime_short()
    #2 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/classes/VersionServer.php(110): zen_get_system_information()
    #3 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/classes/VersionServer.php(25): VersionServer->buildCurrentInfo()
    #4 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/classes/VersionServer.php(63): VersionServer->getZcVersioninfo()
    #5 /includes/functions/plugin_support.php(49): VersionServer->getPluginVersion()
    #6 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/init_includes/init_sitemapxml.php(167): plugin_version_check_for_updates()
    #7 /includes/autoload_func.php(37): require_once('/home4/schemat2...')
    #8 /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/application_top.php(37): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #9 /zc_plugins/DisplayLogs/v3.0.0/admin/display_logs.php(35): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #10 /uNder-tej-stuNg/index.php(23): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: Function strftime() is deprecated in /uNder-tej-stuNg/includes/functions/general.php on line 189.

and this one:
    [31-Oct-2022 14:44:40 America/Denver] Request URI: /Test/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_84_216&products_id=1462, IP address: 148.251.168.205
    #0 /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(519): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/includes/init_includes/init_database.php(17): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #2 /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/includes/application_top.php(189): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #3 /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/index.php(25): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: Return type of queryFactoryResult::current() should either be compatible with Iterator::current(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange]
    attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 591.

and this one:
    [31-Oct-2022 14:44:40 America/Denver] Request URI: /Test/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_84_216&products_id=1462, IP address: 148.251.168.205
    #0 /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/includes/classes/observers/class.products_viewed_counter.php(37): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/includes/classes/observers/class.products_viewed_counter.php(17): products_viewed_counter->should_be_excluded()
    #2 /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/includes/autoload_func.php(44): products_viewed_counter->__construct()
    #3 /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/includes/application_top.php(222): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    #4 /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/index.php(25): require('/home4/schemat2...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined global variable $spider_flag in /home4/schemat2/public_html/Test/includes/classes/observers/class.products_viewed_counter.php on line 37.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Thousands of debug logs

Your version of PHP is too advanced for the version of Zen Cart you are running. See

https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/first...s/#php-version
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

PHP version is 7.3.33

Plugin Contributions

To quote my cousin Vinnie, are you sure? strftime() should be fine unless you are using PHP 8.1

Plugin Contributions

More importantly, by what method was the php version "confirmed"? Check by logging into admin and then selecting the version link. Can be found in the far right upper corner or near the end of the hamburger list.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Doing it that way did actually show something different. Why did my server tell me otherwise?

Server Host: host2048.hostmonster.com (67.20.112.81)
    Database: schemat2_157c
    Server OS: Linux 4.19.150-76.ELK.el7.x86_64
    Server Date: 11/04/2022 03:25:33
    Server Up Time: 03:25:33 up 480 days, 1:57, 0 users, load average: 0.03, 0.01, 0.00
    HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 7.4.28 (Zend: 3.4.0)
    PHP File Uploads: On
    Upload Max Size: 50M
    PHP Memory Limit: 128M
    POST Max Size: 50M
    Database Engine: MySQL 5.7.23-23
    Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)
    Database Date: 11/04/2022 03:25:33
    Database Data Size: 7,841 kB
    Database Index Size: 6,677 kB
    MySQL Slow Query Log Status: On
    MySQL Slow Query Log File: /var/lib/mysql/host2048-slow.log
    MySQL Mode: NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,

Plugin Contributions

Well there seem to be at least three versions involved with this site and any number reasons why. It could be that the host basically uses different resources on demand and the logs are generated when php 8.1 comes into affect. Also could have different versions implemented on a folder by folder basis. These are guesses but already there have been reports of two versions and evidence of the third.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

WEll, I uploaded the entire ZC folder (except for downloads) and that problem went away. Just a few minutes ago I got several message from google saying my pages can not be indexed. It's been 12 years since I set this up. Don't remember things I did back then. Google says my sitemap was a success.
    Why pages aren’t indexed
    Pages that aren’t indexed can’t be served on Google

Why pages aren’t indexed
    Pages that aren’t indexed can’t be served on Google

Duplicate without user-selected canonical
    Soft 404
    Alternate page with proper canonical tag
    Discovered - currently not indexed
    Referring page
    None detected
    URL might be known from other sources that are currently not reported
    Crawl
    Last crawl
    Nov 5, 2022, 7:23:09 AM
    Crawled as
    Googlebot smartphone
    Crawl allowed? Yes
    Page fetch Successful
    Indexing allowed? Yes

I've spent hours reading the ZC documentation (which is actually very good) but I am overlooking something.
    Someone can send me in a direction - I'll go,,,,,

Plugin Contributions

So, I went to the store as a guest. When I started clicking on links - noticed the address bar. It was redirecting to the old site which is still on the server. I left it there so I could get some of the many customizations I done way back when I had time....
    If i remember there were 2 files I had to edit to tell ZC where the files are located on the server. Who can tell me which ones?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast