Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reactivating download links in bulk?

Thank you so much. I had never used the Download Manager before. It now shows exactly as you indicate. Now, is there a way to know that one file download has been reset or not after I clicked on it?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CaroleAs View Post
    Thank you so much. I had never used the Download Manager before. It now shows exactly as you indicate. Now, is there a way to know that one file download has been reset or not after I clicked on it?
    Hmmmm ...

At line 66 in that file you'll see:
    Code:
                $db->Execute($sql);
                zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_DOWNLOADS_MANAGER, 'padID=' . (int)$_POST['padID'] . '&page=' . (int)$_GET['page']));
    Try adding this extra line as shown:
    Code:
                $db->Execute($sql);
                $messageStack->add_session('Done. ' . $db->affectedRows() . ' orders updated.', 'success');
                zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_DOWNLOADS_MANAGER, 'padID=' . (int)$_POST['padID'] . '&page=' . (int)$_GET['page']));

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

After editing and replacing the file, whenever I click on one of the R, I get a 500 error.
    I must still be doing something wrong.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Oops. That depends on something added in v1.5.5f. If you copy the /includes/classes/db/query_factory.php file from v155f to replace your existing v155 file, then the R should work.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I still get the same thing.
    I downloaded the 1.5.5f version, and found the file /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php and replaced the similar file in my 1.5.5e installation.
    Now, in the Download Manager, if I click the R beside a product, although I don't get a 500 error anymore, I get nothing visible. What is supposed to happy or display?

Plugin Contributions

I still get the same thing.
    I downloaded the 1.5.5f version, and found the file /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php and replaced the similar file in my 1.5.5e installation.
    Now, in the Download Manager, if I click the R beside a product, although I don't get a 500 error anymore, I get nothing visible. What is supposed to happy or display?
    After selecting the R option, the screen is supposed to refresh and a "success" message (typically bright green) indicating:

Done. XXX orders updated.

Should be shown at the top of the screen.

Would suggest reviewing the ZC logs folder to see what myDebug-adm related files are generated when trying to use this functionality. There may be a typo or something else in the modification that has been made. If posting the contents here, please obscure your admin directory from within the content and as always post within [CODE][/CODE] tags which are generated by clicking the messagebox toolbar button # .
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

After selecting the R option, the screen is supposed to refresh and a "success" message (typically bright green) indicating:

Done. XXX orders updated.

Should be shown at the top of the screen.
    Oh ok, that is there, so that works. I was just expecting the R box to change color to indicate that it had been reset. I guess, it is just because I had about 20 to reset but if I had only one, then it would not matter to know, tomorrow, which ones were reset yesterday.

Thank you for your time.

Plugin Contributions

Oh ok, that is there, so that works. I was just expecting the R box to change color to indicate that it had been reset. I guess, it is just because I had about 20 to reset but if I had only one, then it would not matter to know, tomorrow, which ones were reset yesterday.

Thank you for your time.
    So there is a little bit of "notification" that probably should have also been included in the code provided which is a log (or attempt to log) that the particular reset occurred... It isn't necessarily the same as a color change for the affected row such that perhaps a check is performed and if all records associated with that "line" have a "good" date then set as one color and if all others are outside that good date then another color (tertiary color if needed for some other cut-off point).

Anyways, just before/after the newly added $messageStack command if you would add:

Code:
    if (function_exists('zen_record_admin_activity')) {
        zen_record_admin_activity('Downloads-manager download reset for products_attributes_id ' . (int)$padID, 'info');
    }
    This would make a log entry that could be reviewed/cross referenced for records...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post

Anyways, just before/after the newly added $messageStack command if you would add:
    In which file? The query_factory.php file or the downloads_manager.php ?

Plugin Contributions

In which file? The query_factory.php file or the downloads_manager.php ?
    The file referenced in post #12: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....16#post1339916

Which is the downloads_manager.php file where $messageStack was just recently added to address "knowing" what had changed. (guess a little more info could be captured in that text as well maybe.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast