Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Attribute Grid

OK great thank you it function

just a quick question for the final price of the order does not change the bottom of the article it keeps the price, this is normal or not?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lizakos View Post
    OK great thank you it function

just a quick question for the final price of the order does not change the bottom of the article it keeps the price, this is normal or not?
    I have not (yet) made any changes to the way this module presents prices or how they appear in the cart. In fact if a product is already in the cart and the customer returns to it, the quantity they enter now will increase by that number (I think. It's been a week or two since I looked at that portion of the code) where I know it used to only set the quantity in the cart by the number selected regardless of what previously existed in the cart. After I get some things further along in Stock By Attributes I may revisit this part, but in total this now works (best) with SBA because SBA accounts for the current cart quantity when adding SBA tracked product.

Answer to the question, I could use a little more of an example to be sure I understand what is being asked, but I would say that what you are seeing probably has existed that way with this plugin. That doesn't mean it is correct or "normal" when compared to standard ZC functionality.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Submitted version 1.3.1 to the plugin forum to incorporate the above correction. After the software has been reviewed and posted it should be available here.
    Version 1.3.1 is available for download, it corrects the one issue posted on the previous page. Namely, that if two attributes were marked as using the grid, that the grid was shown twice. That has been resolved.

Plugin Contributions

I'm using Zen Cart 1.5.5 and I installed all of the files and followed the Readme up to the part where it says:
    "5) Login to your admin, go to 'Catalog' > 'Option Name Manager' and setup your custom option names (ie. Color, Size). Be sure to select 'Grid' type."

I don't see anything about a "Grid" type in Option Name Manager. I tried uploading the files again and following the instructions again but still no changes at all seem to have been made to my admin. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dream9Studios View Post
    I'm using Zen Cart 1.5.5 and I installed all of the files and followed the Readme up to the part where it says:
    "5) Login to your admin, go to 'Catalog' > 'Option Name Manager' and setup your custom option names (ie. Color, Size). Be sure to select 'Grid' type."

I don't see anything about a "Grid" type in Option Name Manager. I tried uploading the files again and following the instructions again but still no changes at all seem to have been made to my admin. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Been thinking about what the instructions say. As it currently is processed, the Grid option type only appears once a product is selected on the store side that has at least one attribute assigned to it of any type. It is possible to run the necessary SQL to offer the 'Grid' type by other means, but this offers a relatively easy automated method. On next update will see what can be done with the documentation/implementation, but currently the code does require a product to be visited (attributes.php file processed) where an attribute exists.

Plugin Contributions

Been thinking about what the instructions say. As it currently is processed, the Grid option type only appears once a product is selected on the store side that has at least one attribute assigned to it of any type. It is possible to run the necessary SQL to offer the 'Grid' type by other means, but this offers a relatively easy automated method. On next update will see what can be done with the documentation/implementation, but currently the code does require a product to be visited (attributes.php file processed) where an attribute exists.
    But, I did that. I have one product setup with attributes and after installing the files I clicked on that product on the store front end. I then went back to my admin and clicked around until I got to the Options Name Controller and all other attribute controller pages. That's when I realized there was no "Grid" type anywhere to be found. I'm thinking that nothing auto-installed even though I followed the instructions to the letter.

Plugin Contributions

But, I did that. I have one product setup with attributes and after installing the files I clicked on that product on the store front end. I then went back to my admin and clicked around until I got to the Options Name Controller and all other attribute controller pages. That's when I realized there was no "Grid" type anywhere to be found. I'm thinking that nothing auto-installed even though I followed the instructions to the letter.
    Between the first time logging into the admin, navigating to a product with attributes and returning to the admin panel, did you log out and back into the admin between seeing the product and checking the dropdown for adding a new option name in the option names manager? (and/or clear browser I Mean cache?)

Plugin Contributions

Between the first time logging into the admin, navigating to a product with attributes and returning to the admin panel, did you log out and back into the admin between seeing the product and checking the dropdown for adding a new option name in the option names manager? (and/or clear browser I Mean cache?)
    Yes and then I tried it again without logging out at all. Still no Grid options.

Plugin Contributions

Yes and then I tried it again without logging out at all. Still no Grid options.
    Includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php is loaded into the override directory of your template? Such that if your template's directory is 'responsive_x' that:
    Includes/modules/responsive_x contains the attributes.php file from this fileset or at least the ZC 1.5.5 version?

Plugin Contributions

Includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php is loaded into the override directory of your template? Such that if your template's directory is 'responsive_x' that:
    Includes/modules/responsive_x contains the attributes.php file from this fileset or at least the ZC 1.5.5 version?
    Yes, it's there and in the correctly named folder. I even tried re-uploading it (just in case it was corrupted during transfer) just now and tried again to load the product page, etc. I'm still getting nothing.

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast