Plugin Contributions

Default Why international customers see "Not Available At This Time. Contact for shipping"?

Hi,

I want to let International Customers purchase my items, and I will take care of shipping estimates/cost after the transaction. Right now, if the customer tries to checkout, on step one, they get "Not Available At This Time, Please Contact Us For Shipping Information" which I setup, but if they click on the "Continue to Checkout" button it sends them right back to this page, they can't checkout.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Why international customers see "Not Available At This Time. Contact for shipping

What shipping module(s) are you using?

Do you have Zones set up on them?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Why international customers see "Not Available At This Time. Contact for shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    What shipping module(s) are you using?

Do you have Zones set up on them?
    Hi Ajeh -- I am using just Zones, I created one for International but when I select "All" from the countries drop down, it's not working right -- Do I have to select each country individually for this to work?

thanks

Plugin Contributions

If you make a Zone and then on the details pick country Canada and All Zones then this will be all of Canada ...

If you then add in there Brazil and select All Zones ... you now have Canada and Brazil on the same Zone Definition ...

If you pick United States and then Ohio ... you would now have Canada, Brazil and Ohio on the same Zone ...

You need to build each of your Zones to cover the areas you want for shipping ...

Then, you need to setup your shipping to use each of the Zones ...

Now you say you are just using Zones ... do you mean the Zone Rate zones that comes with Zen Cart or are you using an add-on shipping module such as Zone Table ...

These work two different ways ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ajeh,

I got it too work. I was using the Zone table, but for the international customers I used the Zone rates

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update that you got your Zones working with your shipping modules ...
    Linda McGrath